The Truth About The Federal Reserve, Fiat Currencies, And America's History With World Bankers

How accurate is this?

youtube.com/watch?v=CAYkmutzcrU

Other urls found in this thread:

federalreserve.gov/faqs/about_12784.htm
federalreserve.gov/monetarypolicy/bst_fedfinancials.htm
cnbc.com/id/46241902
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pretty damn accurate.

its basic as fuck but some what correct go read up on it for more accurate info

It is fairly very accurate.

Accurate. I showed my sister it because it was animation and she understood the whole step of the way. Now she looks up redpilled shit all the time lol. She's super smart too. The other day tho she told me if I knew what crisis actors were and that's where I told her to chill out with taking the redpill. I wouldn't have shown her this shit if I knew she couldn't handle it. And she can. She's 11

And you're 13

How did you know?

this documentary is pure bullshit. The Federal Reserve isn't some EVIL conspiracy to fund the Rothschild banks. Take monetary economics.

im watching it right now. do they really say that?

I bet you work in finance.

Are you sure. Look it up, even Ron Paul says the Federal Reserve bank is NOT a part of the Federal government. He and others have called for auditing the Federal Reserve bank, many times. The Federal reserve bank own so many politicians that they refuse to do so.

private institution that audits it self based on trust KEK nothing to see here

wtf the gao audits the fed. this cartoon is pretty stupid so far.

The Federal Reserve steals money from citizens by inflating the currency and devaluing its worth and creates the bubbles we see through credit expansion. Even if it isn't a conspiracy by the Rothschilds to enslave everyone, the Fed still benefits no one but bankers who receive the money first and should still burn.

Nope it does it own audits Sorry someone from an interdependent firm
why do u think there is so much controversy about seeing the feds records?

huh I was wrong not only do they have their activities reviewed by the GAO they also are audited independently

federalreserve.gov/faqs/about_12784.htm

What controversy, I don't post on conspiracy websites often. I studied econ in college but went into IT.

It looks like their website actually posts a lot of good financial information.

Tinfoil hat conspircy shit aside which is a rabbit hole all people should avoid
more or less its a trust based system they give a report and everyone is left to speculate on how accurate that is

Sorry here are the financial statements:

federalreserve.gov/monetarypolicy/bst_fedfinancials.htm

It's actually pretty telling; glancing over some of these. I don't know if you can read financial statements, but this gives a pretty good glimpse of how close we came to the abyss.

Neat thanks got me some reading material
looks like i was wrong

Central banks SHOULD be independent. Otherwise, you end up with politicians fucking up the money supply to get themselves re-elected. Pic related.

Now, the Fed has done some egregious things (ie, Ben Bernanke and Janet Yellen), but the way to fix it ISN'T putting it back into the hands of congress.

Who gives a shit about auditing the Fed, it should be abolished entirely.

Central banks shouldn't even fucking exist kike

I never said anything against it being independent. (((Central banks))) shouldn't exist period. I'm well versed on how the government is incompetent to be given control over anything.

Ya exactly, I dunno if ben messed up but i don't know if it was a great idea to keep the pedal to the floor the way we have.

I don't think it's wise to crucify the poor on a cross of gold.

>the federal reserve owns politicians
top kek. Which ones?

I never really thought of it this way.

>I don't think it's wise to crucify the poor on a cross of gold.
Not an argument.

I agree, good luck though
cnbc.com/id/46241902

>Central banks SHOULD be independent.
>Otherwise, you end up with politicians fucking up the money supply to get themselves re-elected.

That sounds like more of a democracy problem than a central bank problem.

oh ok.

I watched the whole thing, the first half of that movie did a pretty good job explaining debt and the reserve process, but it breaks down quickly into conspiracies.

Hello JIDF

Makes sense to me, considering how we killed Gadhaffi over the same shit.

Wouldn't surprised me 10-14 year olds are becoming right wing...

I didn't notice that was Ben.

How about not arbitrarily letting the central bank rule out all competition? "OY VEY

I watched that when it first came out. One of the biggest redpills I've taken. Great film.

have you engaged in the real world lately, I live in a suburban nieghbourhood every time Im out side walking my dogs I hear these white teenage kids bumping little savage or whatever the hell that is and saying "hey you hear that NIGGA Trump is president". Yea right wing...

Why the hell are you showing your 11 year old sister a video like this. What are you trying to make her think you're cool. KEK

The federal reserve is a private bank just like any other.

apparently gen Z is the most conservative since the 40s