Is this as low as it gets?

Is this as low as it gets?

what am I looking at

I think what's happening is, someone is looking for something in the ground with a metal detector, and the squirrel is misinterpreting it through his own limited understanding of how things work, so he thinks they buried a nut or something.

>assuming their gender
Wow, really? I just... wow. I can't even.

Still have seen worse. At least you can tell they put extra effort in the background/framing panel compared to the artist's usual work

Is this loss?

Which artist?

Doesn't matter who, you can tell just by the art in the comic

What the fuck are you talking about? how do you know they dont usually put in effort in the backgrounds?

Because if the main character of the strip are stick figures, I think a colored background and foreground show a little bit of extra effort

"guys" is pretty unisex desu.

OP here. I'm going to spill the beans, I made this. Today. I've never drawn a comic before and I wanted to make one that would appeal to the lowest common denominator.

Are you the one with the "You want to see my comic Sup Forums? You won't like it..." thread?

No.

>I've never drawn a comic before and I wanted to make one that would appeal to the lowest common denominator.
First you need to be able to communicate a concept clearly, this is cwc-level autistic and obfuscated.
Do metal detector hobbyists even do that shit outside of the beach?

Obfuscated? I agree.
Autistic? How? It's just a squirrel in a park, not a fucking hybrid of Sonic and Pikachu.
Also, yes they do you fucking normie.

>metal detector
I genuinely thought that was a guy poking a piece of paper on the floor with a stick.

>Autistic? How?
Because you make some substantial leap in logic and expect an audience to follow.
This is literally autistic, not meme "wacky" autistic, like Chandler's "you don't have to tell me twice but in the stone age....." crack.
The structure of the comic places most of the set-up in minutia, a stick figure playing with his metal detector, these silent jokeless panels could be consolidated to a single panel, or with enough detail it could be a single panel strip. More attention and care is paid to the background than the foreground, most people would be more interested in the characters taking action, not the forest.

I'm not trying to insult you, I think you're literally a bit of a sperg, so if you want to make comics you'll have to pay special attention to making sure your jokes logically follow through and other similar "normie" shit.
>Also, yes they do you fucking normie.
I didn't know you were allowed to just start digging shit up in public parks, wild.

The background isn't even more detailed. I just suck at drawing so I did a lot of erasing. And there being three panels is not a valid reason for it to be autistic, regardless of whether you think it could've been done with less. I also didn't put much effort into this comic at all. If anyone is autistic, I think it'd be the person analyzing a shitty comic strip on Sup Forums.

There's nothing wrong with your being autistic, OP, it just means you're a little bit different.

Did reddit just get this joke or something? It was funny back in 2012.

Nice argument.

We aren't arguing right now.

I am. I'm arguing why my comic makes sense. I get that the art is messy but saying that it's as incoherent as the stone age thing is a huge stretch.

It took me 3 tries to realize that was a metal detector. Once I got that the comic made sense. Until then is really fucking confused me.

ok weirdo, why are aliens looking for buried nuts?

cuz thats the part that makes zero sense

Not OP but

You being shit at deciphering a relatively simple concept in no way makes him autistic. You're a fucking brainlet and should leave this website.

>If anyone is autistic, I think it'd be the person analyzing a shitty comic strip on Sup Forums.
You posted your comic on an imageboard that discusses comics and when you get what honestly does appear to be constructive, albeit negative, criticism you get triggered. Perhaps aren't autistic and are actually just retarded OP.

Oh and I was confused about the comic too. Didn't really get any reaction out of me.

I thought the metal detector guy saw too much and now those people were making him dig his own grave.