Anyone remember Highway 35 or Acceleracers?

Anyone remember Highway 35 or Acceleracers?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LwzamZwKsBA
youtube.com/watch?v=wjMB2704rIk
youtube.com/watch?v=1Sj7GZbnsng
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

that shit was kino

Yeah but for some fucking reason Sup Forums doesn’t.

Who was best character and why was it Taro?

>implying Tono wasn't best boi

>tfw you never got all 35 cars to win the fuckhuge prize track set.

The ending to Acceleracers still haunts me to this day.

“Son, we need to talk.”

We do, one with the writers to figure out what the fuck was supposed to happen.

>Black Guy survives first series
>Gets brutally murdered and turned into a killer cyborg within one race of the sequel
Poor Kadeem.

It was a such a big twist for me at least and... shows over. That's the last movie.

fuck

I read somewhere that they were supposed to make more but I don't remember why.

Even worse was how his life had just turned around from Vert giving him the prize money to help his country.

I don't completely remember it, but I DO remember missing the end of it because my dad pulled me away from the TV for something dumb. Never saw it.

Anyway, what was the show that had the black chick with the off-road vehicle that could use its tires like claws? That one was alright, too.

FUCK YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Because he passes all the bitches.

youtube.com/watch?v=LwzamZwKsBA Adult is just realizing how cool Pork Chop is and how we all should kill for friends like him.

What was the deal with that chick who thought her car could drive through lava because another guy's car (that was actually built for it) could?

Because winning a race clearly blocks out any logical processes in the mind.

Battle Force 5. What got me was that the black chick and the prawn had the same voice actress as each other.

The body modifications the drones did always gave me nightmares.

I liked the soundtrack

youtube.com/watch?v=wjMB2704rIk

I always loved how the city at the end of the Highway 35 course was made up of existing Hot Wheels playsets.

I remember this shit airing on CN back in the day

I'm still salty Acceleracers didn't get a sequel. I waited years before realizingbthat cliffhanger would never be solved.

These movies were my childhood, I had all the Hotwheels, owned all the movies, and listened to the soundtracks regularly. I still enter my name as ZED when I play racing games at the arcade.

>I still enter my name as ZED when I play racing games at the arcade.

same

I do remember Highway 35, shit was good

I remember the 2nd race they ever did, I think. The 1st race was up high somewhere and one of the cars fell off. Then the 2nd race was lower down and around a vine area where they see some of the wrecks from the 1st race. That tripped me out as a kid.`

Dude, my dream car to this day is a Deoria II.

fpbp

What's /Co's/ favorite Realm?

3 way tie for me were the Water, Metro, and Junkyard Realms

Metro was pretty cool.

youtube.com/watch?v=1Sj7GZbnsng

>Old Smokey will never be immortalized in 1/64 scale.

Acceleracers is the perfect series to watch in Driver's Ed.