Hunt for Wolverine

it didn't last long huh

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WqFbZuvyhSE
i.imgur.com/nlbNWcA.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Longer than I expected, actually.

Why are his claws so long? They are longer than his arms!!!!

Wolverine died almost 4 years ago motherfucker
It lasted way more than Marvel Deaths usually do

Kind of a shame...I prefer Old Man Logan. Mainstream 616 Wolverine was played out...

Longer than I thought, not as long as I hoped.

Couldve been longer. We already have so many wolverine characters rn.

Mutant powers

Can't say I'm surprised. Marvel's continuous fuck ups from last year put them in a bad spot with most readers and now they've got to try and use anything they can to maintain any form of relevancy. Snikt bub's return was inevitable. Anyone care to make a bet as to who they'll bring back next?

Wolverine came back in the Legacy one shot back in september. That was four months ago. That is one third of a year ago.

this is fucking lame and pathetic

Felt like forever.

Man, Wolverine's presence was sorely missed at Marvel, it's not like there weren't like two different replacement characters, one being old, the other being female, that took his place while he was gone. Nope, Marvel has been entirely snikt-less for the last four years.

Banner, or is he already back?

I'm amazed Soule keeps getting a job. He's so bad.

Also his alternate dimension son

Yeah, or his lifelong rival, converted into a hero. Or his son. Or his son from another dimension.

Dammit... Laura was one of the few torch-passes at Marvel that actually worked...

So there's an old Logan and a regular Logan both running around? How does that work?

There's two Icemans, two Beasts, two Angels, and for awhile two Cyclops'. Not like this'll be a new thing.

Old man loga is from alternate marvel universe and got dumped there when molecule man remade 616.

Has it really been 4 years?

Still not long enough.

Oh, so just another general "Reality Punch" explanation.

Except they changed everything about her personality.

>old man logan
>x-23 using his mantle (implying its even a mantle and not just a codename for him)
>gabi
>daken
>sabertooth
>lady death strike

too many logans in the kitchen

>two Cyclops

Modern Cyclops is dead.

him and jean are coming back

>It lasted way more than Marvel Deaths usually do

Does it even count when you've got Old Man Logan hopping around all this time, and he is almost impossible to differentiate from the regular one?

Nothing about Laura felt like she took the place of Wolverine. All she did was get a personality overhaul and get a new costume.

>lady death strike

I hate, HATE, what they've done to her in Weapon X. She's become a completely useless wallflower character. Why is she even on the team after the initial storyline? It makes no fucking sense.

There's even two Jeans, now.

No, not really the same at all. He was stranded in this Earth after a multiversal event by a reality warper. He didn't just get trapped here because a guy is SO STRONG.

>and for a while

Dude, he had white hair, what are you even talking about? Not similar at all.

It would be a sausage fest without her

longer than superman

You've already got Domino. Deathstrike doesn't do jackshit on the book beyond "oh yeah, she's here too, um... go stab something!"

that's because every other non-Logan sucked ass

>Claws longer than his arms
>Soule
>Marquez
>$4.99
I'd rather kill myself, and you, than read this garbage.

Dude, it's Marvel. What else did you expect?

Fair enough user, I'd rather let you kill me and then yourself than read this garbage.
Also, now with the mouse in charge of mutant media across the board is Ike's muttie moratorium still in effect?

Why is he 2 ft tall?

>him and jean are coming back

Marvel will bring him in 15 years

Why is his face so tiny? Someone should do a tracing of this, like Liefeld's Nude Cap.

Kill me please

So how'd he revive from being suffocated for 4 years?

I think he was in Secret Empire but I have no idea if that was supposed to be some clone/alternate reality bs. I think he had a different font in his speech bubbles or something.

Infinity gem.

Logan was never gone. That's why no one cares. We had Old Man Logan fill the role this whole time. It's like when Steve Rogers was aged up for a while. Nothing matters.

Yeah but Superboy didn't just punch reality because he was so powerful, he had access to it because he'd been stranded in that in-between dimension through which all of reality passes or something like that

Who's face is he climbing out of? Is it silver surfer or someone else just made metallic for obvious reasons of it being the shell as well?

also, as others have said, I absolutely hate it when people draw the claws longer than his forearm.

shittiest taste ever. OML was a terrible book, the character was always ass and introducing him into the main U was a terrible decision.

I guess when you don't like Wolverine and prefer his shitty replacements this is a bad development. But for those of us who actually spend money on these stories it's nice to have the original back.

You're implying David Marquez is a bad artist. He's actually fantastic. He just gets paired with terrible writers.

I'm late but anyhow
thread song
youtube.com/watch?v=WqFbZuvyhSE

>Who's face is he climbing out of?
Logan was encased in liquid Adimantium when he died. It became a solid statue.

He's awful.

He's awful

Test

it's stone now lad

oh shit, I just looked at the image of him encased again for some reason I thought his head looked different than that. i was incorrect.

He didn't get the gemstone until after he had already come back, user. The two are unrelated.

So I guess that Adamantium peel did nothing for his complexion...?

What is the idea behind that cover, is it some piss poor concept of prisoner of his own mind? I don't get it, or why the contorted nonsense pose

Old Man Logan, Laura, Jimmy Howlett and inverted Sabretooth.

That he is escaping from his adamantium prison

Storytime this nigga

It's clearly focused on the head (layout duh), what with his weird pose in order to justify the outline of nose, him ending berries waist making it totally abstract, he's passive not escaping, and maybe suggesting hell to come, but otherwise waiting with no agency.
They are going to say he was conscious all the time?
How long was he gone in universe?

When he died in was trapped inside a shell of adamantium. He's ripping out of it on the cover.

Shitty cover though, looks like a face.

nevermind i see the april release date

That's because they're zoomed in on the face...

Dude what the fuck

Except Laura stopped being Laura to do it. I wasn't on board with that though the shift would necessitate it. I guess in my mind Laura is always gonna be that wallflower that slowly comes around. It isn't like she hasn't been on enough teams to warrant mellowing out some.

Shit, isn't Cable, X-Man and Rachel running around?

Are y'all stupid?

i.imgur.com/nlbNWcA.jpg

>Len Wein dies
>two days later, this is announced
BRAVO MARVEL

marvel doesn't give a fuck about people
remember when Steve Dillon died, while working on Punisher and there were zero reaction from marvel
While DC put memory page in every comics