Why do you prefer a young simple naive girl but not clever one?

Why do you prefer a young simple naive girl but not clever one?

Other urls found in this thread:

derp.ibooru.org/1268237
hooktube.com/watch?v=0thpEyEwi80
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because simple and hyperactive is more attractive and enjoyable then some blnd know it all

>Naive girl vs. clever one
>Pic related had the title: Girls i like.jpg
Two fucking piece of shit Words:
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

the clever one is smart enough to figure out that i'm a piece of shit.

That's the reason right here.

Pretty much this

Bubbly hypepractive girls are objectively more attractive than all kinds of girls. They typically have arousing voices and adorable, lovable personalities. This applies to both fiction and real life.

Clever girls can be dangerous

why

is there any one your gf? lol

Has a bubbly girlfriend for two years. It gets annoying as fuck, and it’s much, much better to date someone as smart or smarter than yourself

it is different from what i thought

does there anyone have a smarter gf?

because betas would like to imagine themselves as the dominant partner and it necessitates an even weaker/subservient giri

which is why fetishes for asian girls (who are stereotypically portrayed as demure and quiet) are uber popular.

and even in the (((em-el-pee))) fandom a lot of autists gravitate to the pink and yellow one

>not wanting to do this to star

Yea baby star's the one

Because they are willing to try anal.

Have fun being ban for 3 days.

>not changing your IP faggot

>Why do you prefer a young simple naive girl
i assume you mean star?
so what you are actually asking is:
>why do you pedophiles perfer victims that are too stupid to realize they are being taken advantage of?
huh, i wonder why

Fuck off pedos jerk off to real life girls and thats wrong.
Whats wrong jerking off to some harmless cartoon drawings you authoritarian fuck?

>not taking advantage of making your simple naive girl your sex slave
Jesus where do you think you are?

Fucking saved

>pedophiles
opinion discarded

Better save it before it got deleted folks

Underrated.

Star isn't naive though, she's a bit of a sperg and lolsorandum. But the only thing she seemed naive about was Earth culture and that was mostly during Season 1

also fuck you, drawings does not equal cheese pizza

I-I-I only like CARTOON underage girls! its not the same thing!!!!!

>ACKTUHALLY its hebephillia
>hehe, got him, im morally justified in fucking 14 year old girls now :^)

This is not a dumb girl thing, but the character being really stupid is an incredibly common thing since it is more entertaining to audiences.

This goes back to the 30's where it was more fun to watch Goody stumble around or Donald Duck screw up and overreact than to see things go swimmingly for Mickey. Dumb characters are just more fun.

because nobody knows how to write a clever girl without making her either a sociopath or annoying and smug. Modern writers arent smart, so any time they try to act smart they end up looking fucking retarded and that carries over hard to the character. Riri williams is the best example of that i can think of. They just end up turning into the "Zomg i like, love the SCIENCE" girls

So what if I jerk off to cartoon drawings of little girls? Nobody knows I'm doing it. Nobody fucking cares except for you rightous fuck think jerking off to some drawings of children is equal to wanting to do sex with children. Fuck off let me do my activities without interference from you censorship fucks for once. Never once I wanted sex with a little girl in real life, so just let me jerk off to this cute drawing of little girl in peace. Fucking faggot.

Of course its not the same thing you dumbfuck. Why are you always equating drawing of cartoon little girls to real life counterparts. Go away FBI. Nobody wants any kind of you around here

Lmao what a lowly faggot. Go back to Sup Forums if you hate pedos that much.

If intelligent female characters weren't constantly written as walking gurl power statements by hacks I'd say co and the majority of Sup Forums is intimidated by any female with a personality that doesn't remind them of a toddler

But a show like daria was a good show

>If intelligent female characters weren't constantly written as walking gurl power statements by hacks

Examples?

fpbp

Have fun dealing with someone with shit taste.

fact

Than you? Most of the western world I bet.

>t. Kolechian
passport discarded

Star, always pick Star,

No one is stopping you, but we can make fun of you for being creepy.

It's weird because most books I've read do smart female characters really well. It's almost as if the majority of cartoon writers are lazy hacks.

Truth

Is Marinette - excuse me, Claire - supposed to be clever? She's not supposed to be established as kinda dumb, as Star is, but I don't know if I'd go so far as to say that she's supposed to be distinctly smarter-than-average.

beats me lol

t. a delusional virgin introvert who has no idea how uninsightful, superficios and unemphatic these kinds of people actually are

I mean, not that naive.
Considering over almost all of female characters these years, she is clever than most.

Star is not as Dumb as she looks, But Damn does she made some bad Decisions over the last year

LoL

Thanks for that similarity user.
>Claire wearing Marinette's Ladybug cistume

She comes from a cartoon only toddlers and hebos watch, and the creators knew that, so I assume she has no personality (easier for girls to project themselves onto) and no room for conflicts caused by her negative personality traits (because she doesn't have any, making her look like she's smart)

>2d loli doesn't lead to actual child abuse!
i dont know if you pedos just tell yourselves that, or you have actually deluded yourselves into believing it.

>Girl with long hair vs girl with short hair
>Long hair girl is superior

Gee who would have thought? Oh wait anybody with a working brain.

Funny because women still has the brain of a kid even after 18yo. What does that mean?

>My Little Foody
Kill yourself and die
derp.ibooru.org/1268237
(remove the first period)

You've got it wrong man, they're the real predators, not us!

Oh hey, I think I've seen these before
Can't fucking remember where, tho
Maybe SadPanda

have a (you), m8

>simple naive girl
Because if a girl was smart she wouldn't be going out with me, at least, not for long depending on how long it takes for her to figure out that I'm just not worth it.

>My Little Foody
Kill yourself and die
derp.ibooru.org/1268237
(remove the first period)

Not being shit =/= have no personality. I'm aware starfags can't accept that.
> (easier for girls to project themselves onto)
Almost all girs watching svtfoe project to Star without critical consideration.
> no room for conflicts caused by her negative personality traits (because she doesn't have any,
Her wrong decisions is a point of many episodes.
> making her look like she's smart
Things that making her look smart are: ability to understand her mistakes, listening to other people, accepting she can be wrong and willing to apologize first even if she isn't only one who was wrong. Using Lucky Charm spell is also demand sharp intelligence and situational awareness unlike using deus ex machina by Mary Sue.

I never get tired of seeing that scene referenced.

Out of curiosity, do you agree with this video?
hooktube.com/watch?v=0thpEyEwi80

The problem is really that 'smart' in fiction never really comes across because everything is already constructed. So witty responses and fast learning don't transport the same impact as in reality.
So every 'smart' character keeps spouting sciencey words and solves impossible problems the writer knows nothing about.
You cannot easily emulate actual expertise in a field, either, without massive research into it. So writers don't bother for the most part.
They just rely on shorthands and bullshitting.
Leading to really bad characters for the most part.

Who do you prefer now?

Too late.

>Who do you prefer now?
I prefer claire since i met her.

And i leave star away
(cuz the show did not get new ep.)

clever ones talk back and make anons feel bad about themselves. Or something like that.

Usually the clever girls are rude and stuck up about how smart they are. I wish there were more clever but KIND female characters that didn't scoff and say shit like "let me show you how it's really done" when another character makes a mistake.
Tons of smart and kind girls that don't feel the need to put others down exist in real life, and I bet there'd be more if they had representation in cartoons.

this

Many think that kind clever girls have no personality and prefer dumb lolsorandom girls like Star.

This. The dumb one is easier to rape

What's this style called? I'd like to study it.

I can't say I prefer them one way or the other. Most of the girls I hang out with are pretty smart, but so are most of the guys I hang out with.

Maybe it's because I kinda see 'simple' and 'naive' as negative character traits, because they're often framed that way. So most of the simple and naive girls I know are categoriezed differently in my head by the more positive character traits they have.

It means they're still more mature than guys at that age

It called the gurihiru, you need to be 2 japanese ladies and then draw cartoons and comics

Do you also think video games make people murderers?

> every mass shooter has played them vidya
What do you think?

So because a handful of mass shooters played them they turn you into a murderer? What about the other hundred million people who play them?

I want to convert Star and her bitchboy squire to Mormonism

>I don't have the mildest form of scheidophilia and I must comment.

Off yourself.

lol

please die