Things you don't know about other countries

In South America they don't flush their shitty toilet paper down the toilet, instead they throw it in the garbage can (if they have one).

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C04a8PgNyII
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I lived in China last year and it's the same there. It's HORRIBLE. The good bathrooms will have a lid on the trash can but most are just open, so the stalls/rooms reek of feces. Often those lids are flip lids though, so you have to press one side with the poopy paper to make it go in, then it flips over and slings shit on your hand.

>instead they throw it in the garbage can
Not here

I've seen that in a few places here too. Something about the water pressure not being sufficient to push the paper through the pipes or something to that effect.

It's weird to me how that could be the case on a whole country level.

Other things I've seen people do here that I don't think happen in the west:

>corn on pizzas
>putting ketchup and mayo on pizzas
>hot dogs and burgers aren't just meat+bread+sauce here. They're huge fucking impossible to eat monstrosities that include tomatoes, cucumbers, cabbage, fries, lettuce, onions, olivier salad etc, etc.

pic related is supposed to be a burger. it's an extreme case, but you get the idea

Another one, in india they eat with their right hands and wipe their ass with their left

This is a Middle East thing as well. I've always heard you never shake hands with an Arab with your left hand or it's considered a huge insult.

Not sure it's true but sounds reasonable

> instead they throw it in the garbage can (if they have one)

We throw it in the toilet as any civilized person will, we are not Canada.

fucking heathens

Not OP but I've never heard SA does that, I always heard it was an Asian/Indian thing

A typical breakfast here in Norway apparently is eating testicles from sheep. Shit is disgusting

they cut them in slices and spread it on loaf and eat it with butter

>pic related is supposed to be a burger
>It's just fries

Is that real or is that a meme that started because that one Brazilian troll?

in my area we had a 20 year drought
every toilet was converted to smaller flush tanks
end up having to flush twice so use more water than before

Not in Chile we don't.
You guys must mistake us for bolivia or peru or something.

Like that king of the hill episode

never watched that show
it wasn't funny

Never change Australia

yes it was

Yep, toilets don't flush wortha fuck there. I've been there. Get this. They don't even have toilet plungers. Nothing to suck down a big American shit. Yeah and they eat their pizza with forks and knives, and yes, that pizza has corn on it.

you can see the edges of the bun on the top and bottom. they don't actually slice the bun all the way through, so what you're looking at there is a spread bun filled with this shit. they actually serve it with little plastic forks so you can work through the fries before getting to the meat.

i hate that disgusting place, but most people i've talked to seem to love it.

you mean,you've been to Bulgaria? yeah, we don't have toilet plungers. what are they used for?

we use plungers to unclog drains from time to time, but I've never seen a toilet back up here.

Mediterranean countries actually do this.

Truly Indo-Europeans

>his shits are so small he doesn't need a specialized toilet to handle it

I live in Florida. We're Florida.

but why? the pipes can handle turds they could handle the paper no?

Can confirm, I must be the only beaner with no trash can next to the toilet, small pipes and toilets tend to get clogged but nothing a plunger cant solve.

Eating a Mexican street food stall Jocho can be quite the challenge.

Only brazil does this because their sewage infrastructure is shit (hehe).

I've done construction.
The slope of the sewer pipe has to be specific otherwise the water will either outrun the paper and leave it in the pipe, or it will slowly drain and, again, leave solids in the pipe.
In 2nd and 3rd world country's I'm sure they just connect shit however they can and wind up with a poorly functioning system.

not true, I knew some lads from Honduras when I was a kid and they did the same thing

>Some cities in the US have prostitution and gangs so bad that the cops are more like scenery, rarely if ever able to act unless a lot of people get shot and the gangs usually bury their own dead. Entire hotel-sections will have temporary fencing around a building to keep people away from where the whores are doing their "work".
>Fresno CA

I never wipe my ass with toilet paper, a fucking Jewish invention and product you have to buy endlessly

Bidee master race + extremely hot water. Kills the bacteria and your anus 1000x cleaner than incomplete wiping with paper

Some of the rougher papers also make microscopical wounds to the anus skin, so certain amount of feces are bound to enter your bloodstream. Only use bidee if you are white

You forget my mongol friend. White people, scientifically, have significantly better immune systems than do niggers. We can handle small amounts of shit in the bloodstream, especially since the bacteria came out of there in the first place.

>Finland, White

>we use plungers to unclog drains from time to time, but I've never seen a toilet back up here.
Share your Slav magic

i throw my shitty baby wipes in the trash and it doesn't smell like anything

Interesting. I always wondered what the reasoning was. Thanks.

I just go in my pants and people don't notice if you're careful about it

Well it's not so for us and French Guiana(the snail lovers would not allow their colony to shame them like that) that is for sure.

youtube.com/watch?v=C04a8PgNyII

Apparently in some shitty countries they reuse water in sink.

Knew a family from Brazil, and their fucking greasy ass bean paste shit they made me eat tore my insides. Man did I get chewed up for flushing my toilet paper down the toilet like a goddamn normal American

R A R E

Indians are subhuman. I god damn hate those stinky little cunts so much. The dot Indians are the worst.

A

NICE

nope, i leave my house often and live with housemates, it just doesn't smell bad.

probably because i eat enough fiber and have clean wipes for the majority of my shits

nice leaf faggot

I just use a hosepipe and a hairdryer

It works for me

Who the fuck flushes their toilet paper in the fucking toilet? Are you shartians that fucking retarded?! There is no reason not to put it in a trash can when the fucking shit gets clogged 80% of the damn time! Don't lie to me and tell me it doesn't happen to you.

Do you really think of the french as snail lovers? There is much more to the french than just that.

I'm not lying it I have flushed it 100% forever so far and only ever clogged when I have those shits that don't stop leaving marks. Happens maybe 1 time a year but that's why plungers exist. Sounds like you are poor.

>shit gets clogged 80% of the damn time
>American infrastructure

why would you want a poopy garbage can

aren't you guys still living in mud huts?

never heard of it, just dont throw all the paper at the same time if you're the kind of person that uses a lot

At least our mudhuts have a proper plumbing system

Argentina on the right

It doesn't.

Maybe change your diet, because that's why your shit is so sticky, and why you need to wipe so much to clean it. Because clearly the only time I had trouble wiping and flushing was in America.

Are you from Louisiana? Literally the only Americans I've ever met who throw away shitty paper are from Louisiana.

Sand niggers, we brought them toilet but they wouldn't throw the toilet paper inside, they don't even use a bin, they just throw toilet paper on the floor after use.

Flushable moist wipes masterrace here, I buy them in bulk.

To be fair, most cultures that don't use traditional flush toilets usually end up using much less toilet paper and the paper usually ends up much cleaner because they squat to shit. Squatting usually results in a much cleaner bowel movement with less mess, although I still think throwing poopy paper out in the rubbish is gross.