Does co have an opinion on Chris Sanders? The guy behind Lilo & Stitch and he was booted off of Bolt and The Croods

Does co have an opinion on Chris Sanders? The guy behind Lilo & Stitch and he was booted off of Bolt and The Croods.

Other urls found in this thread:

dorkly.com/post/79402/emperors-new-groove-used-to-look-much-different
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Love his art

I love his art

I personally love his art

>he was booted off of Bolt and The Croods.
why?

>Bolt
Because he got story notes from Lasseter and he refused to follow them

>The Croods
I never heard him getting booted off of it.

>story notes from Lasseter
"Change literally everything you pitched to us that we agreed we'd make or you're fired."

You act like it's unusual for a story to drastically change in a movie production. Just look at Emperor's New Groove.

he just didn't listen to test audiences.

but hey, we got HTTYD out of this.

or Lion King
or Frozen
or Zootopia
or any other disney movie that was going to be interesting, but instead became profitable.

Boy oh boy here we go again

he made Croods better - added funny animal sidekicks and thick waifu.

The stories got changed from being interesting and creative works of art into marketable feel good shit.
I'd give anything to see the original Zootopia or Emperor's New Grove.

What was the Emperor's New Groove going to be?

KOTS had a gazilion subplots than went nowhere

Every single storyboard or scene of proto zootopia was either disturbing or depressing, what kind of person you need to be to came up with such idea like animal dystopia?

You can read all about it here.
dorkly.com/post/79402/emperors-new-groove-used-to-look-much-different

KOTS? Please don't use acronyms.
Anyway, I'd rather see a movie that deals with harsh realities of prejudice in a community that parades itself as the central hub of diversity and solves that with good storytelling, that would've been better than some mayor's assistant doing this out of jealousy.

Oh wait, KOTS as in Kingdom of the Sun? Yeah seriously, don't use acronyms.
Would you prefer the movie to take a risk of attempting to tell a different story instead of using cookie cutter tropes and gags? I mean, Emperor's New Grove was a funny flick, but it provided nothing substantial or different.

Do you have an opinion on him you dumb fuck?

making funniest movie in your library is better than making another princess musical.

He is extremely limited as an artist, due to only being able to draw 2 faces.

the guy only knows how to draw one female body type and its thicc

I don't like his art.

>but it provided nothing substantial or different.
What? It was, and probably is, Disney's only theatrical "pure comedy". Even the emotional beats are just pure comedy. And it's still provided some of the most classic jokes they have:

>WRONG LEVER!
>Oh right, the poison.
>Oh no, he's singing his own theme song.
>By all accounts, it doesn't make sense.