Why does she wear bunny ears if she's supposedly a tough tomboy?

Why does she wear bunny ears if she's supposedly a tough tomboy?
Bunny ears aren't tough.

Other urls found in this thread:

the-collection.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=cake
trashdump.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=cake_suit
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bunnies are survivors.

Oh, aren't they?

God do I hate this character. Mabel was at least not complete garbage

So was that the last fionna and cake episode? Because it felt like a weak send off to something that was a big aspect of AT popularity

Did he get away?

I hope so, it was going nowhere. She was only introduced because they needed a strong, independent women. And for any girl too cosplay as her as a "lol so random" attention whore.

Since when do rabbits run like THAT? I must have not seen enough rabbits in my life.

Bird's like "Okay yeah you can go that was fucking awesome"

>Bunny ears aren't tough.
you ever seen Watership Down

Hares are speed demons, man

I know they aren't technically rabbits, but look up how fast hares can run

It wasnt feminist reasons, it was because the writers wanted to have some fun with the characters. But AT doesnt seem to be about fun anymore, not in a few years at least

Why does Finn wear a bear hat? Cute hats aren't tough?

He killed at least two evil bears to get his hats

Fionna is most valuable as a subject of erotic art. In this respect she's not too different from the women of Overwatch.

I'm surprised there no adventure time overwatch fanart

AT used to get crossed-over with everything back when it was popular

Finn's hat is quite a bit more badass since whenever he loses one he finds and kills an evil bear to craft a new one.
Fionna's equivalent of that would be lame as hell, unless there's a lot of super big and tough evil bunnies running around.

HE BROKE THAT NIGGAS ANKLES

the-collection.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=cake
trashdump.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=cake_suit

You dont know how tough the bunny was

op has never seen watership down

She was introduced because they liked the r63 genderswaps that Natasha Allegri did. Not everything is some kind of feminist conspiracy. Try going outside more.

They are deadly

People can be tough and like cute things.

Because Fiona is actually from the human island where most of the population wears animal hats, and is on the other side of OOO that ages slowly than the rest of the world.

Ice king has actually been getting visions from the other side of the planet, Finn x Fiona confirmed for endgame

>Try going outside more.
user...

What

CEASE THIS FAGGOTRY

>But AT doesnt seem to be about fun anymore
Nothing in media is about fun anymore, now everything needs to have an agenda or “deeper meanings”.

>Finn x Fiona confirmed for endgame

Surrogate younger brother/older sister selfcest represent, I'd post the fanart but I guess image uploads aren't allowed right now