Other urls found in this thread:

parahumans.wordpress.com/
i.imgur.com/JoaiS8j.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=cKHwaV8eAGE
youtube.com/watch?v=LecH7KTDGAo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

who?

parahumans.wordpress.com/

Protagonist from Worm, whose premise is basically the Wire meets Wild Cards meets Madoka.

Doctor Bong

I just love her so much

>not posting the superior version

Ripped off

not even a villain, user

HEY

NO

BACK TO YOUR CONTAINMENT BOARD

fuk u

Excellent taste.

NYAAAH

i feel your disappointment m8

YOUR NAME IS BITCH AND I OWN YOU. YOU'RE PROPERTY ! AND WHEN I'M TIRED OF HAVING SEX WITH EVERY HOLE GOD DRILLED IN YOUR SLENDER FRAME
King Gorilla ! you got a cigarette ?
THERE I JUST SOLD YOU FOR A CIGARETTE

AND I DON'T SMOKE

is that Shamalan?

The Archie Comics iteration of Eggman is the best villain I've ever seen. He's a competent menace who can be funny and serious.

No, I don't like DoomWank. I like him when he's a petty, insecure, self-hating asshole dicklet.

You know what? I love Doom want. I just straight up love me some Doom

i wonder what's its endgame

I have a love/hate relationship with him. On one hand, I enjoy him when he's a petty autist trying to be hardcore and failing because he hates himself so fucking much. Guy put a mask on his head after getting a tiny scar. He's got issues...

On the other, he's a damn Gyppo (who's drawn as a German) who gets Wanked to Hell and back, and it gets on my nerves. Let him be a racist, sexist, dickless piece of shit. That's where all the fun comes from.

I honestly loved Mark Waid's petty sociopath Doom who's not as smart as he thinks he is. Any attempt to make him "noble" that isn't just Doom himself being delusional just doesn't click with me.

Exactly. I feel that he went too far with Franklin, but that'swhat I like about Doom. He's not evil per se, he's just a massive autist. He cannot let go of his pettiness, and lashes out at folks who are happy.

But to be honest, you'd lash out at Reed too. He has the biggest dick ever, he bangs the hottest MILF in the MU, he's got the respect and friendship of everyone, etc, etc. What does Doom have? Nothing at all. Even if he didn't go full autismo, at best he'd have been working in a lab somewhere, or in the US millitary. He couldn't create a company and go against Stark, Roxxon and the like, so he'd be another Bruce Banner. Considering him being a Yuropoor and all, his steps towards obtaining power aren't that illogical.

largely because of that line, which is the greatest line in Sup Forums history

>cartoons
Mok Swagger
>capeshit
Black Manta

He goes to a Super-villain grocery store. Proof enough.

I like this guy.

I voted for him.

Curious of the alternative people can propose because I never see anyone giving a concrete opinion

What a well made Amon would have been, Sup Forums ?

Brainiac. Or his son, depending on how much of a villain he can be considered to be.

well, so she is a /lit/ villain

cant upload for some reason i.imgur.com/JoaiS8j.jpg

We literally always get people discussing about him on the Avatar/Korra threads, look the desuarchives threads, like the last 2 had alot of fucking autism theories about him and how he could have been handled

>He wants to create the perfect ice cream cone
>Villain

Tim Curry GG a best.

test

>Doom
>Villain

Pick one.

Bump because ANAD Moot is lame.

Captain Cold. Rouges Revenge is probably one of my favorite books from that group, and I like a villain trying to make a living

He's the absolute best interpretation of the character, he's simultaneously a cruel asshole that relishes in being a cruel asshole and a total goofball. I'm glad Mania basically co-opted him for the personality of Classic Eggman.

youtube.com/watch?v=cKHwaV8eAGE
youtube.com/watch?v=LecH7KTDGAo

I can't believe that he is getting a movie appearance. As a she.

Came to post this. Monarch is GOAT.