Waifu thread

Post em

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CNG8GYrh1mg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Best harem coming through

Shit

The entire point of that board is for you to waifupost there.

Post on deez nutz nigga

That’s for nsfw

Just gonna post this

I love Junko!

I can't post book horse.

Only sickos'll agree with this

Says the fag who worships KO frankie foster

Theirs no discussion on thier, fuck off thread policing faggot

Then I will post mine. What does Sup Forums think of my kingdom?

This is the only correct answer

Says the nigger

Really getting the shit taste out of the way for this one, huh?

Do you have a template?
And solid choices 6/10 for your kingdom

Kys u bitch

cringe

Cringe on this dick faggot

All 2 inches of it?

All 7

Cringe

On my fat hairy dick

It would be your first.

Here.

Oh you really got me
If you dont like jenny, usagi, or peridot you are nothing but a subhuman ape

These are the best ones here. Other than mine of course

I love her.

Damn right nyegguh

>Demenciafag making waifufags look bad again
Why?

I can't say no. I'll miss her when she's gone.

I love her

Jasmine

waifuism is an anime-related mental illness. this thread belongs on Sup Forums

or /trash/

Is weebshit allowed?

And all of you faggots with more than one waifu disgust me

A shame her movie is fucking shit, along with every other movie disney makes
Very nice user
A shame they didnt sexualize her enough

No anime allowed

It's usually just one guy. I've seen him around, he's really autistic. He posts the same Demencia images too.

or /trash/, yes.

waifutism purge when?

Can we just ban anti waifu fags, they want to ruin the board by making stricter rules and policing every thread

Better than that Evo-Rogue guy

Let's just do the reasonable thing, and make separate comic and cartoon boards.

He hasn't started interrupting threads while posting in ebonic speak yet.

People start speaking out against you when you make the same thread multiple times a day. You're making yourself look worse.

>going to /trash/
Nah

These threads are /trash/ though

Kys

>People start speaking out against you when you make the same thread multiple times a day. You're making yourself look worse.
Its just a few of you autistic anti waifu faggots who think Sup Forums is “serious business”, either that or your tumblr migrants triggered we are sexualizing cartoons. Either way, your bitching only showed up a few months ago after years if threads like these, so if you dont like it so much then hide the thread and fuck off.

But /trash/ is awful. I wouldn’t wish that on my worst enemies.

Fuck off faggot.

This.

user, you know it's not just "a few people". Look into one of the meta Sup Forums threads and you'll see complaints about these threads from various anons. We don't have to get hostile about this. You should only do threads like this so much.

I had the biggest crush on Lydia when I was a kid, watching this show . I still think she would be the perfect woman for marriage, assuming her personality remained mostly the same as she got older

First good taste in this thread.
Lead by example, user.

Betty Boop is still my one true Waifu.

>user, you know it's not just "a few people".
It is just a few cancerous faggots, who also samefag to look more numerous then they actually are. You bitchs didnt even start whining until a few months back. Get off of Sup Forums if you dont like it and stop trying to change it to suit yourself, its not specifially catered to you.

>It is just a few cancerous faggots, who also samefag to look more numerous then they actually are.
Citations please? Do you have evidence for that statement?

High-tier autism.

>He hasn't started interrupting threads while posting in ebonic speak yet.

He always makes his own threads to fight people about his headcanon, though. Interrupts X-Threads and Evo threads to do it, too.

You, sir, are a buffoon.

>being mad over nothing

Well, at least he doesn't speak in ebonics. So there's that.

Based Carl.

>picks Scanty over the overrated Kneesocks

You have taste, good sir.

If one of you is trying to be reasonable, and the other is cursing, insulting the opposition, and generally refusing to accept worldview outside themselves, it's not hard to figure out which one is "cancer."

Its on

youtube.com/watch?v=CNG8GYrh1mg

ravenravenraven is a really bad artist.

>Half the thread is posting waifus
>The other half is arguing
Should waifu posting get its own containment board?

But where would kingdoms go?

She's such a wonderful combination of looks, personality and skills. It's really hard for me to want anyone else because she covers so many bases.

It does.

Same pace I guess. Maybe a general board for all waifu/harem/daughterfu/kingdom posting

add celeb posting to that and Sup Forums would be much improved

>or /trash/
There's one user who keeps trying to make waifu threads there but they usually die after ~30 or so posts.
>Should waifu posting get its own containment board?
I would be OK with this

The speech patterns and the way you lot post. Its not like you have proof its ”tons of people”
>and the other is cursing, insulting the opposition, and generally refusing to accept worldview outside themselves, it's not hard to figure out which one is "cancer."
You just described anti waifu faggots
No but faggots like you should be permabanned

>recognizing random anons by their speech patterns
Wow, you make waifufags look worse with every post

>It's really hard for me to want anyone else because she covers so many bases

Get a fucking grip, dude.

Im sorry that your fagginess is so easy to spot

Usagi is best girl

>You just described anti waifu faggots
No, I was... I was describing you.
>speech patterns and the way you lot post
Curious, which of these posts do you think are mine?

there's something just wonderful about young broken people, that opens a well of love in me

>No, I was... I was describing you.
Then why did you describe traits that anti waifu scum always show? If you didnt ruin each thread you shitpost in you wouldnt have the same shit thrown back at you, fuck you

You're proving that user right about the fact that you refuse to accept other views about this matter and that you just insult the opposition. You're really not helping your cause, and no matter how much you want to claim that everything is some samefag conspiracy that's out to get you. You're trying to make yourself look like some sort of victim because you feel threatened about people speaking up against these dull threads occurring 50 times every day. Please, get a grip. Now please, try to form a reasonable response to the complaints instead of just being upset at everyone. You're not helping matters at all.

>You should be permabanned
But I posted my chart in here

Anti waifu fags cant accept other peoples opinions and constantly insult us, dont act like they are any better. I at least give valid arguments in why stricter censorship on this board is a bad thing.

So you're not gonna CSI my posts, then?

I think the "anti waifu" fags you've been arguing with this thread have been more mature about it. It's not really about censorship, it's about some people getting tired of the same constant threads with the same image dumps and so on. This has been going for weeks with these arguments. Both sides are fed up and something should be settled on.

Fuck you

>It's not really about censorship, it's about some people getting tired of the same constant threads with the same image dumps and so on.
Then they should hide the threads and ignore them
>This has been going for weeks with these arguments. Both sides are fed up and something should be settled on.
Exactky, these fags just showed up outve no where and now demand we stop something thats been going on unchallenged for years. Fuck them for trying to coopt Sup Forums into their own shitty tumblr blog.

More insults. Great.

I've seen the things from those constant waifu threads start to spill in to other threads. So hiding them doesn't solve anything. What then?