Wouldn't this be progressive as fuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J4FvYY2KTPs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>polygamy
>progressive
no, joseph smith.

no because it involves a male

polyamorous relationships are inherently unstable.
only monogamy can stand the test of time.
but nothing beats being single and casually fucking.

>ywn have an attractive bisexual lesbian couple use you as a natural sperm donor for a baby

>She smirked ate, Bolin, smirked!
>So?
>"So?!" She smirked at me! She found me amusing! She thought I was nothing, less than nothing! I'm a bug to her, Bolin, and she thought I was pathetic enough for her to smirk at me!
>*Varrik walks in with Asami on his shoulder*
>Hey guys!
>*Badong badoop Doo do do doop"*

>Mako still forever alone
Perfect.

It's only progressive if korra and bolin switched places.

Some tumblrwhales would bitch but the fact is any poly relationship in any configuration really is too progressive for any kids' show at the moment.

>nothing beats being single and casually fucking
stability, maybe?

It's called polyamory by people who don't understand entomology

It's super progressive. They just have to make it clear one of the women is wearing the pants in the relationship

>entomology
what do insects have to do with swinging?

In our age of wild rampant hedonism? Nah

Fucking autocorrect. This is what I get for posting in bed

What was really progressive was Bolin bfto'ing out of Mako. Prick had it coming for literally ntr'ing his own little brother after he told him he had a romantic attraction to Korra.

Would be more progressive if Korra taught a new generation of girls to be Alpha as fuck and keep a Harem/Stable of fuck boys at their disposal.

I wish the comic would end like this.

I literally had no problem with this. Hell put in Asami for the Entire team meme.

>Korra's team avatar becomes one big polygamous, bisexual, incestuous fuckfest
just like Aang

I like MFF and FMM relationships in my cartoons, and Bolin is the best guy so yeah

Eh, I'll just watch Tenchi Muyo.

You Bolinfags are really desperate. Bolin is a bitch ass faggot and if you want to self-insert as him you will have to stick to Toph's ballbusting progeny.

Stability is for raising children. If you have no plans of starting a family, it's a crutch.

Thank god for this show.

>Toph's ballbusting progeny
not bad desu

this ain't Macross anonymous

I'd rather Ryoko and Sasami.

Washu and Sasami for me.
Mihoshi is an acceptable alternative for Sasami, but Washu is a must.

>straight, macho white guy gets the girls
UGH PROBLEMATIC

Blue Balls: The Series

>macho
It's okay because Bolin's fem and emasculated. The girls would be getting HIM.

He fucks them all eventually.
He just had to wait for them all to get used to the idea of sharing him.
That's why Sasami and Washu are the best, they caught on quickly.
While Ryoko and Ayeka were fighting over which one of them would get to seduce Tenchi in the middle of the night, Sasami walked past them and Tenchi invited her into his room. And Washu was already there.

He fucked the cat?

She grew up with Ryoko's looks but Sasami's temperament.

And her sister Fuku became even hotter, I think.

I stopped following Tenchi a long time ago. Is this series still going?

Oh look. THIS thread again. Dude spent hours defending his Bolin harem a couple days ago and now made a thread.

You have to to hit every thread about Bolin don't you?

>he fucked the bunny

Kajishima Masaki never gave up on it, he's been advancing the timeline and expanding the universe through doujins for the last 20 years, since he doesn't own the rights.
OVA 4 ended a while ago and OVA 5 is in the works.
Plus a few of the backstory novels are getting translated and published by Seven Seas.

Only the ones I catch.

Can you make a Bolin thread without this forced shipping shit?

no

Bolin is just their sex toy, dummy.

>Polyamory
Didn't SU already cover this?

what the fuck is with those faggots and band-aids? fucking weebshit

>white guy
Aren't Mako and Bolin asian?

Bolin deserves better
He was the only good character in the show,

>At the moment
Die cancer, die, die, die

How would that even work when at least half of men are considered undatable by women?

What does progressive even mean? In which direction are you progressing?

If you spend enough time in Korra threads to recognize him you are just as bad

>He fucks the shit outta Korra
>Asami comes up from behind and uses a strap on and fucks him.

Stability do exist nowadays.
I am stabile virgin.

>at least half
It's 80% man.
For them the only chance is to wait until their 30s whem women lose their beauty and settling down. When this men will get a family and babies, maybe even their own.

It's progressive the same way cancer is progressive.

TTTTWWWWWIIIIIINNNNNSSSSS

>I like having things be in a state of constant flux and change with no sentimental attachments formed to anything because everything is transient and stability is for the weak

Autism

Everyone is some variety of fictional Asian type thing in the Avatarverse yes.

Kinda.

Progressive for my dick.

I honestly think this could realistically work. Bolin had great chemistry with both of them.

Polyerosy sounds like shit, and you're about two centuries too late to be bitching about mixing Greek and Latin roots.

Didn't it take until Book 2 for Bolin and Asami to have a conversation with each other?

That's more on the writers. That's why Korra and Bolin's date stands out so much. When else do you see characters just enjoying each other's company?

Butthurt shippers will never stop. To this day there are still Zutara retards.

Bolin was the member of the main cast I always thought made the most sense as being in the closet. (at least in seasons 1 and 2)

I mean, he's a pro athlete, he has fan-girls, yet he seems to just not get either women or sex. I could really see him revealed to be just putting up a front.

She gets the best ones, leaves all the weebs alone

What does wearing the pants in this context entail?

I hope Bolin teases Mako relentlessly about the fact that his exes are dating each other.

>you will never have two pretty girls who like to kiss each other then decide they want to kiss you too, and lock you in with their soft bodies and shower you in warm passionate lips and smooth waif hands that stroke the contours of your body, as every inch of your neck, chest and face are encompassed in their ravenous embrace, whispering at how cute you are, how they can feel you shiver and giggle at your gasps and fidgeting and warmly assure you to relax and have fun, and encourage you to start exploring them too, each one telling you all the other's weak spots, how to make each other weak at the knee, smothering you in as many smooches as suggestive thoughts, racing your mind with lustful ideas and sensations, rising your heated passion past your anxious surprise, buckling all your reservation, and tearing open the primal patriarchal urges inside to grab and tug and choke and fuck them both to exhaustion
shitsux, mang

long haired redneck junkie Roy was gross but this still would've been nice

It would be lewd as fuck.

A white male. Remember the white.
People hate that.

anyone seen this?
youtube.com/watch?v=J4FvYY2KTPs