What is your opinion on this guy?

What is your opinion on this guy?

He's funny as fuck, but why does he always, ALWAYS turn a blind eye to any negative trait about Democratic electives?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PW4dYG9VjgA
youtube.com/embed/QquTUR9nbC4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

race traitor

I'll never forget that time his hero christopher hitchens btfo him in front of the world. He looked so hurt by it.

Have literally not laughed at a single thing he's said.

>Hilary Clinton campaigns like a hospice nurse.

I hope he dies along with every other talk show host and (((news))) anchor. that includes fox.

[opinion on this guy]

He let a personal feud with Trump ruin his show. He used to be funny but he turned himself into a shill.

It's really sad, because he was a solid, sane liberal. Trump destroyed his show and sanity both.

He's a Jew. Look at that face.

hitchens was godly. i swear he held off the sjw movement single handedly for at least a decade.

wouldn't want to make his employers look bad now would he?

Because he suffers from the same thing that he claims the Republicans suffer from. He lives in a bubble and only hears what he wants to hear.

Whiny little bitch.

He posted a petition to get rid of the electoral college.

Because he's a liberal.
They're basically like mindless drones who live to serve and spread the ideology.

he makes some okay jokes at times but hes like a 16 year old from r/atheism stuck in a degrading late 50's mans body .

Blah Blah Blah everything right wing is horrible and stupid blah blah * appeals to middle aged ex conservative parents who think liberal comedy makes them a funny intellectual person * blah blah UNCONTROLLABLE AUDIENCE LAUGHTER

>funny as fuck

Do you just enjoy an absolutely syncophant audience? Perhaps the comedy of Jonathan Liebowitz is also up your alley?

There are many Jews, mostly female, that end up with blacks.

George Carlin helped too to some extent. Based as fuck and had no time for political correctness.

>funny as fuck

i thought ctr was supposed to leave

yup ^

I mean, I hadn't really thought about it this way, but watching an elderly Jew cry about not getting his way IS kinda funny.

No, unlike most liberals he knows exactly what he's doing. He is a commie masquerading as a liberal

He laughed about the 14 year old and his dog at ruby ridge getting blown to pieces and justified the killing by saying it was the dads fault for associating with the aryan nation and therefore spreading hate in America. Real callous thing to say.

>He's funny as fuck

No. No, he's not. He even has a writing staff, and he only appeals to people of slightly above average intelligence. Even his fucking standup routine is stagnant and unfunny. Its more like a sermon than comedy, and not a profound one.

He is degeneracy. There is no way out of accepting this reality. Just stop posting him here unless we are doing a raid or purge PLEASE.

(((bill maher)))

>He's funny as fuck

>he's funny as fuck
dropped

He's a failed comedian turned political hack. He's not funny or intellectually honest in debate. Fuck Bill Maher and fuck all of his fans.

I heard he smokes weed and is an atheist. Can't confirm though.

>I only find people funny who I agree with

your job is done you fucking tools, don't worry about politics anymore

He becomes the BIGGEST shill for the Democrats every election, it's cringeworthy to watch. Remember he gave Obongo fucking 1 million $.

He literally acted like Trump would be the end of the fucking world, and pretended Hillary was an angel. It was so cringeworthy to watch him.

>The FBI and Russia are colluding to get Trump elected!
>This is a vast right-wing conspiracy!

Seriously what the fuck, is he Alex Jones? Trump made him lose his fucking mind.

An out of touch elite that still doesn't under why Trump was able to torpedo their ship from under them. Maher better get use to losing elections if Democrats don't learn from their smugness.

he's a degenerate jew

(((Maher)))

>He's funny as fuck

>acted
He still does.

He also believes, 100%, the Russians were behind the Wikileaks hacks, and that Trump "will not give up power", insinuating that he will force his way into a second, and possibly third term.

He's delusional as fuck and there isn't really any saving him.

He is a filthy Jew.

Liberal elitist hypocrite. Is probably racist on the inside like a lot of White liberal elites. If that is the case, he should be honest about it.

Trump for 12 years?
My god... Please dear god, make it so.

He is a jew

>He's funny as fuck
No

Vid?

This dude really reminds me of a left libertarian.
Isn't really a dumb ass.
Criticizes Islam too.
He has potential.

he's a joo

so he hates mudslimes, which is good, but everything else he's wrong about.

also he's not funny

>He's funny as fuck

he's a permanent cuckold, we should literally make and send him a cuckold statue

Constitution says no

>why does he always, ALWAYS turn a blind eye to any negative trait about Democratic electives?
Because he's a Jew.

Gotta correct you on one thing
>he only appeals to people of slightly above average intelligence
This is wrong. He appeals to r/atheists who think they have (((slightly above average intelligence))).

Amendments can be repealed.

Hates religion, but still shills for Israel. He's a moron with a soapbox and not worth a second of anyone's time, big league.

youtube.com/watch?v=PW4dYG9VjgA

Let's dispel of this fiction once and for all that liberals don't know what they're doing

its because hes a shill and he cant step out of line to his masters

>Judaism is the least batshit of the three religions

How sane

I have always hated his smug 'dude weed' act. He is so infatuated with himself that he makes his crowd cheer at every idiotic thing he says and surrounds himself with people who agree with everything he says. He is one of the fucks that blames Trump's victory on racism and sexism, and the a absolute worst thing about that is that he actually believes it.
>fuck him

I'm sick of seeing his smug shitface, please let him disappear from relevance already

>He's funny as fuck
yes to retarded

That's only going to happen if he quits or TV critics get tired of his dog and pony show. HBO will keep him on until the stars burn out.

>against cops (will protect dindunuffins)
>hates *specific* bullshit (FOX news)
>against SJWs and PC police
>6/10 comedian
>7/10 atheist
>10/10 pothead
I watch his Real Time.

>Shills for Jews

make that a 2/10 atheist

>none of whom are smarter than the president
Are we basing this off of IQ or capability of being president? It's entirely possible that someone 'booing' in that room, or anyone laughing at Maher's George Bush jokes, have a higher IQ than him. In regards to presidential capability, it's not impossible that someone in that audience could be a better president, but unlikely because they have no background in positions of political power.

Christopher Hitchens just liked to start shit.

>He's funny as fuck

no he isn't. he fucking sucks. he just makes his audience feel like they're smart.

Loved him on Murder She Wrote

Not too funny, except for his mullet

Recently, someone on his show asked what the relationship Trump has with the Silicon Valley will be, and the response was:

>The same as Israel has with the Bequaa Valley

And they all just laughed and moved on. Everyone clapped. I guarantee no one fucking knew what that meant, because it was fucking meaningless. Or they are seriously suggesting that Trump is going to invade silicon valley.

>why does he always, ALWAYS turn a blind eye to any negative trait about Democratic electives?
the fuck are you talking about? he thinks all the democrats are giant whiny pussies

like the 2nd

or the 13th.

He thinks Obama and Hillary have/can do no wrong.

He chooses to ignore and laugh off anything they have done wrong.

holy shit are you autistic

I hate him. It's not even like it's a "ohh he's a fucking filthy liberal and i'm a conservative hate". I used to be liberal as fuck and even back then I hated him. He's a smug piece of shit and I don't find his show funny, it's just him being smug against opposition and people laughing at it because they agree with his beliefs. I saw his standup and he was actually pretty funny so I don't know what the fuck happened. I also hate his atheism despite being an atheist myself. I saw his film religious and was pissed by how many inaccuracies it was laden with and covered with extreme levels of smug.

Steven Colbert is a different story entirely. He is a master of satire. Even though I disagree with him politically he is so good at being a comedian.

youtube.com/embed/QquTUR9nbC4

>Bill Maher
>Funny
>Addressing pol directly for plainly forbidden dara mining.
Saged and hidden.
That said, Jew, the basis of the idea that you are nepotists (besides the fact that you are) is an external rather than an internal impression: that is, we don't have the receipts or the memos, but we see how a Jew just can not get fired, no matter how utterly talentless and inept he is at his job.

Nah. His attempt at belittling the audience by acting like a moron himself was just ineffective.