>tfw redpilled as fuck 14/88
Why doesn't Sup Forums like us?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
latimes.com/local/california/la-me-census-latinos-20150708-story.html
youtu.be/BJF-wVW1F2o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

come back legally

I can't do that, sorry. It would take too long.

>come back when you're 70
fucking kys

>14/88
>mongrel

>redpilled
>illegal

because youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

>fucking kys

On second thought, don't come back, you sound violent.

Bye spic. You were never an "ally". People simply tolerated you.

Trump is going to make legal immigration easier and faster, if you are worth it.
I'm planning on moving legally over the next 4/8 years and if Trump delivers I should be able to. I'm pretty much in your situation only it's not immediately visible that I'm not white. Or rather it's virtually undetectable.

Most likely you won't get deported unless you commit crime

Get the fuck out. I'm a legal immigrant and i fucking hate illegals.

because you broke the law and took a shit all over the US by entering illegally

He did commit a crime.

You should work on making Mexico great again instead

>I can't do that, sorry. It would take too long.

J U S T

Fuck off and die. You worthless brown Spanish speaking pieces of shit have no place here.

You lower wages, degenerate our cities, use our welfare and public programs, don't support established businesses and instead buy through black market, deal drugs for the cartel, burglarize us, destroy our property values causing spikes in non-spic areas and drops in the areas that are within proximity to your hives.

Then there's the constant insults and mocking and generally intense hate of Americans and America. Also the whole "La Raza" thing about importing more of your kind and scaring off whites until there's nothing left but spics and ghettos, and since you guys never learn or fix your faults, and blame Americans (and South Americans) for everything, you turn into a locust horde that devours and destroys everything in your wake, constantly spreading to new non shit-covered lands, only for them to become a shithole as well, and the cycle continues.

You have to go back.

You aren't American, gtfo.

Legals only.

Fuck off. Nobody likes people who cut in line.

we like you

get your papers together and come here legally

but you can help make your country great, too by uncucking it, just like we uncucked Britain and America

you can do it, man

You're not a fucking dreamer, EVERYBODY is a fucking dreamer. If you love America you'll come back as a LEGAL immigrant. Meanwhile you need to go to one of these protests where they are burning the American flag and use that fire to ignite a Mexican flag on camera, and with your bullhorn condemn Mexico as a corrupt narcostate that oppresses their massive poor population.

Kek

Should've come here legally like the rest of us
Try again in your next lifetime

>encouraging non-whites to be permanent residents

Cuck/10

Go jerk off to Lauren Southern and buy some Pro Pur filters.

>Skin color matters more than skills or intelligence that are what fast track getting citizenship

kys

>What is first generation radicalization
>What is group tendencies
>What is a demographic struggle
Shitskin spotted

>what is taking in a small amount so that they can assimilate and not bring in enough that they maintain there culture
>all whites are the same as americans
kys too shlomo

kek

>tfw have family in the US who have lived there for decades
>mfw theyre going to sponsor me to move down to the US seeing the recent TRUMP victory
>mfw im a leaf and legal immigration process is even faster for leafs

sucks to suck, spic

Taking in a small amount is alwys your excuse. That's how you found yourself in your current situation. Idgaf how noble a specific shitskin is, it's not his place to be in America and he won't contribute anything white American can't

Not true, we took 'em in by the shitload, and we didn't do enough to keep illegals out that anchor babied up.

>white American can't
Not all White people are good or smart just because they are white, they are just more likely to be, I'll take a smart black person over a stupid white person any day.

>Why doesn't Sup Forums like us?

Because: latimes.com/local/california/la-me-census-latinos-20150708-story.html

>It's official: Latinos now outnumber whites in California

If whites wanted to live in a city/state/country wherein everyone but us had brown skin, black hair and was a mexishit, we'd move to fucking mexico.

>implying that race doesn't corelate with intelligence and demographic success

Back2Reddit, NewFag.

It does, but there are exceptions, there are worthless white people and smart minorities, again, it is an indicator and it does correlate, but it isn't a be all end all.

That only means you can't look literally 50 years into the future.
Listen, I guess I'm ok with he situation you described but as a rule I think America should be not available for non whites, that's all. It was great when it was and it'll do fine even without shitskin doctors and lawyers

build the wall and we'll talk about your status as a citizen after that

so join the military you little taco-herder
but you're too much of a leach to consider actual work, aren't you?

>Mexican
>lazy and a criminal

really makes you think

All I'm saying is, if we test intelligence, have reliable background checks available, and they have useful skills in areas of the economy we are under supplied in, we should look to let them in regardless of origin.

You may say you're a dreamer, but you're not the only Juan. I hope one day you will legally register, and you and USA can live as one.

top kek

you are rapists and drug dealers

>redpilled
>illegally floods a white country with your dirty ass
kys

only good leaf post

There's already plenty of intelligent whites in America. We don't need immigration from shitskins. If they're so intelligent, they can try to make their country better, instead of reaping the benefits of ours.

toppest of keks

>plenty of intelligent people
No such thing.

what was it like jumping the boarder anyways

The problem with allowing every disaffected person from every third world shithole is that they just drag down the nations they flood.

We need to help people help themselves, so they can live peacefully in their countries

Juden out reeeeeeeeeeee

No and I'm also buying property in Canada, because your nation is beautiful
get fucked

Plenty in regards as to that we don't need wetbacks in here because you want to feel morally superior.

Which is obviously the case. Considering that any white nationalist (You're clearly not) would much rather consider allowing European immigration, rather than settling for Carlos.

>settling
As I've previously said:

All I'm saying is, if we test intelligence, have reliable background checks available, and they have useful skills in areas of the economy we are under supplied in, we should look to let them in regardless of origin.

I'm sure they would be majority European, vastly, anyway. Or are you afraid spics are smarter?

Ok I'm gonna agree as long as they show out fucking standing patriotism and motivation to be a good citizen

What? How the fuck is he going to join the military? I'm starting to realize a lot of you are fucking retarded and have no understanding of our countries systems. No wonder you dumb fucks think Trump is going to fix anything.

Of course.

Seriously OP

We don't give a fuck about YOUR dreams,
we care about OUR kid's dreams

get the fuck out and slap your parents for being criminal idiots

dude im mexican and you know all your fucking cousins fucked it for the rest, how many cousins are cholos gangbangers, lazy little esses that wear baggy fucking clothes and graffiti all of los angeles

youtu.be/BJF-wVW1F2o

you vote against us.

sorry dude but blame your parents, they should have had forsight to know life would be diffucult as an illegal, look if you assimilated sorry but no one owes anyone anything its fucked but their are people who became citizens and they are the worst gangbangers out their

>DREAMER

I'm afraid that idiots like you are the reason that we have a dire spic problem.

You should focus on encouraging them to fix their own damn country, instead of mooching off of ours.

You have to go back

>I can't read

Only ones that would be useful to our country could make it through that test, judging by the way you've been taking part in this conversation I'm guessing you would fail it, so I can understand your anger.

FUCK OFF WE ARE FULL
> economy is under supplied in thing

>fill it with random shit skins and outsiders
or
>let those positions increase in value to the point where people will learn the trade just to do them creating market equilibrium for the job.

What don't you understand? Even if Every human on planet earth had the same intelligence i still wouldn't want diversity.
Why are you so intent on letting shit skins fuck the blonde out of our hair? Do you want to live in a world where blue eyes don't exist? stick with your race and fuck off.

There are people here, and in Europe, who could fill the void in labor demand just fine.

I could take the guess that you're a spic, or have a little spic mixed in yourself. Which explains your reasoning for allowing any form of non-white into the country.

i was never in mexico, my parents came here in the 70s and your reagen legalized them

>I'm afraid that some shitskin is smarter than me because my only claim to relevance is my eye and hair color

>you must be a spic

Nope, just someone that cares more about IQ than skin color.

Hey nigger we let illegals in the military. It's a super fast way to full citizenship. I had 2 different friends when I was in who were illegals and joined because they didn't want to go through the long usual process. Back in 07 it took them both right at 2 years to get their citizenship.

>14/88
>red pilled
>comes to another race's country to leech off of it
>comes to another race's country to permanently settle
>probably wants sleep with host nations women
>probably spreads his degenerate culture with him.
Fuck off you aren't red pilled.

>What don't you understand? Even if Every human on planet earth had the same intelligence i still wouldn't want diversity.
Why are you so intent on letting shit skins fuck the blonde out of our hair? Do you want to live in a world where blue eyes don't exist? stick with your race and fuck off.

how ironic

I don't care. You have to go. Blame your parents.

Either you're a shitskin, or cuck.

Volk over perpetual values that diversity loving fags, such as yourself, hold.

I gave up on Sup Forums last year because of all the cucked civic nationalism. But seeing this thread with only a few civic nationalists makes me proud. They were everywhere before.

Civic nationalism is the stupidest shit anyway. And it's mainstream now. Lets move onto fascism now. America ought to be one nation under Jesus Christ.

I really fucking hate you bloody goblins. Id love to move to America,I really would; id culturally enrich some southern bird and build a nice gun collection, but I cant. Yet you cunts just go over on a fucking holiday and never bloody leave. Europeans don't do that, Australian ont do that, kiwis don't do it, ducking south africans in bloody shanty towns don't do it. Yet you think you can and they let you. It annoys me so fucking much. For every Mexican subhuman there could be a Russian girl, its as simple as that. Duck off to your burrito land

>Either you're a shitskin, or cuck

Nope, just not an ideologically brainwashed shit for brains.

What if I told you IQ is directly related to race. What if I told you so is culture. What if I told you that diversity is the most retarded thing to have ever happened in this world. What if I told you that by taking the smartest shitskins from their home country you damage the home country more than you benefit the host country.
Why do you have such a hard on for white genocide?

I addressed this, again, that just means that Europeans would be more likely to meet the requirements to get in.

>What if I told you that diversity is the most retarded thing to have ever happened in this world. What if I told you that by taking the smartest shitskins from their home country you damage the home country more than you benefit the host country.

And?

If you don't hold value to Eurocentric ideology, then why in the fuck are you on Sup Forums?

Like I said, go jerk off a spic on Reddit.

>being anti genocide is not an argument.

lets get legally married bro

we'll find a way to let you stay

>get out of my hugbox

European/western culture is the best objectively, that doesn't mean that there aren't others that are compatible and could take part.

Don't ruin my hair or eyes isn't an argument, no one is making YOU "ruin" your lineage, and again, only ones that could pass an intelligence test could get in.

play by the rules you illegal fuck

Western Civilization was created by and for whites. It's the fault of the shitskin for not creating a viable civilization. And you're a plauge for giving our away.

>Jerking off to Lauren Southern
>a bad thing

>requiring that they be smarter than the average white iq is "giving it away"

May be if you registered as a refugee you could be coming here!

whew my mom is American, I can apply for naturalization and become just as american as Cruz

howdy yall, where is the whitest most based place in the south?

fashy goy white canadian here applying for entry to the fatherland

>only ones that could pass an intelligence test could get in.
>IQ nationalism
Good luck with that. What's important and inspires people and motivates them to fight is blood and religion. Nobody is going to fight and die for IQ,Good luck keeping a state together with a bunch of high IQ people that don't give a shit about anybody around them.

>I addressed this, again, that just means that Europeans would be more likely to meet the requirements to get in
Fuck off we are full. I don't want yuropoors coming here by the boatload either. But even if they did its still better because at least they are the same race. Spics are not. Asians are not. and niggers a certainly not.
Why are you so intent on white genocide? Answer the question? Why do you not care about race when in reality it is so important. I don't care who is most likely to get in with these requirements. Why not just make being white a requirement. Your argument is deeply flawed.
>why don't we accept all animals that can pass a test into our pound
>don't worry about the fact that alligators can get in because animals that pass are mostly going to be fish.
Why not just say no to the alligator instead of telling me not to worry about their entry because its un likely?
Also do you not care that they will destroy their own countries through brain drain?

Because you're one in 14 million. The rest walk around with Mexican flags, "Make America Mexico Again" hats, and fuck drumpf t shirts talking about how Mexico is so great and how it's better than the U.S. and how we're racist for not letting them have all the gib me dats and citizenship for free just because they hid in the back of a fruit truck to get here.

>Because
>You
>Are
>ILLEGAL
Feels do not supersede policy. Spread the redpill back home Paco, return legally.

>Don't ruin my hair or eyes isn't an argument
Yes it is. White countries are for white people. Asians countries are for Asians and so on and so forth.
Why should we let non whites into white countries based on IQ? There is not a single fucking reason except "i don't want to be labeled racist"

>illegal
>knowing english
Kek

You're forgetting that a lot of white civilisation was built by slaves.
Not that this changes the argument, since it's not like the slaves were just allowed to do their own thing, that's kind of the point of slavery. They weren't allowed to do anything but what their owners wanted them to.

Answer the question. Why do you care so much about letting shit skins into white countries? What does their IQ matter? They do not belong living in white countries.

>mexico great again
>again

>don't give a shit about anybody around them

The country ran better back then anyway

>why are you intent on white genocide
begging the question fallacy
I'm not.
>Your argument is deeply flawed
No it isn't.
>why don't we accept all animals that can pass a test into our pound
>don't worry about the fact that alligators can get in because animals that pass are mostly going to be fish.
False equivalency
We're talking about IQ, not species of animals
>Why not just say no to the alligator instead of telling me not to worry about their entry because its un likely?
We're not talking about alligators, we're talking about high IQ individuals.
>Also do you not care that they will destroy their own countries through brain drain?
Because it isn't my country.

>dreamer
a liberals version of illegal alien

>not a single fucking reason
Except for, you know, high IQ is good, and if you can't deal with the competition, that's your problem.

>Why do you care so much

I don't I wouldn't even be talking about it if the conversation wasn't in my direct vicinity.