Was Sup Forums wrong again?

Was Sup Forums wrong again?

Or was Sup Forums cucked?

I can't decide.

Maybe both?

>op right now

Why haven't those nerd virgins been sacrificed to Moloch yet?

Is the OP a CTR faggot?

Or just someone that's grossly misinformed and hasn't been paying attention to literally anything Trump has been saying for over the past year and a half?

I can't decide.

Then libs have no reason to be upset then.

The guy on the left is so badass. I wouldnt approach him with anything less than a full auto .50 cal and would only shoot if he wasnt looking.

>Trump is literally hitler
>Trump is actually a progressive in disguise

Make up your mind, CTR

>the candidate I supported isn't going to do any of the things on the grounds of which I supported him
>I still support him

Is this mental retardation?

Who's paying you dummies at this point?

Pol has been thoroughly cucked for thinking he'll actually try to do anything

Kek, you know why you're retarded but yet you continue

Must be a great life you lead

I agree. If he ends up being a trojan center-left democrat I'll be pretty fucking happy, in fact.

>not repealing obamacare
wrong
>support for lgbt rights
he's done that most of his life and during his campaign
>not jailing hillary
didn't say that, he'll give her a fair trial somewhere down the line. might expose obama's treason as well. wait until the grace period is over.
>progressive student loan debt policy
it's a transitional act leading to true capitalism after mopping up the mess of crony capitalism, it sucks but expect more like it in the short term
>not banning muslim immigrants
already said it evolved into extreme vetting during the 2nd debate

what you should really be concerned over is his siding with paul ryan

He has no choice but to build the Wall now.
That's the main thing.

He is reforming Obama care, so that's a flat out lie.

I am worried if he will keep true to jailing Hillary and stopping Muslim refugees.
Not a deal breaker, but will be disappointing.

It'll come down to his actions.

>not jailing Hillary
like he'd admit it was his plan during the transition while Obama is still in power

>>the candidate I supported isn't going to do any of the things on the grounds of which I supported him

This has always been the case

Also, if you wanted to create this thread, you should've waited a few years, not when he doesn't have any power at all.

>He is reforming Obama care, so that's a flat out lie.

Fixing Obamacare by keeping what works and changing what doesn't was Hillary's position. Trump was straight up repeal/replace.

CTR alive and well. You replied to yourself dipshit.

Jokes on you retard, he doesn't take office till January, and has four more years to go

He's not even in office yet, why do you do these things.

i knew he wasn't going to do any of that bullshit. its why i voted for him. he's going to be the most boring president ever. all of his changes are going to be shit that nobody here understands anyways like tax codes and trade policies.

oh, and we aren't going to war over that shithole patch of desert.

It'll be fine. I trust his son is the true mastermind.

Trump is keeping the parts he already said he liked in the first fucking GOP debate, when his campaign was first starting. If you're surprised by it you haven't been paying attention.

What? He's more of a skinny twigboy than I am.

underrated

He did always say repel and replace so.
He can't do anything about Hillary until the 20th of Jan so we will see.
Trump has always been socially liberal.
We knew who we were supporting.

>I just farted, I hope no one notices
>I wish I was playing pokemon GO
>I wonder what white house food tastes like
>I bet I'll get lots of girlfriends now
>WHOA those lights are bright

The joke
Your head

Nice catch

>not repealing Obamacare
He had stated like 6 months ago on the campaign trail that he was open to keeping the part about not being able to deny pre-existing conditions. He stated he wants to keep the good parts of it, not the whole thing. Forcing people to buy Health insurance is the main problem.
> Support for LGBT rights.
He said letting mentally ill fucked up pieces of shit using the wrong bathroom should be a states issue, he's not forcing any personal opinions on anyone unlike Obama. And his supreme court justices may repeal gay marriage, if not, who cares.
>Not jailing Hillary
that would be reaallly awkward at this point. If anything, he's going to wait.
> Not banning Muslims
He already changed it to banning heavy terrorism comprised countries a long time ago, which will be a lot easier to get through Congress because it's not unconstitutional.

I think it's time for you to retire, CTR, go find a real job.

meant to reply to

>no u
So basically "yes" to the question regarding mental retardation.

Everything is going as expected: first trolling the left idiots, then trolling the right idiots. Trump is a genius.

Aren't jokes supposed to be funny?

Autism? That's a 10 year old awake at 3am. Not to mention his family just went through some extremely tumultuous months.

Classic libtard.

He's not even in office yet, why are people saying all this shit.

my pronouns are furher

DONT YOU DARE FAGGOT: Sup Forums IS ALWAYS RIGHT HE ISNT EVEN IN OFFICE

>CTR
The meme is over user, let it go.

Of course I replied to myself you idiot, I couldn't post two pictures in the OP.

To be honest even if he does backflip on everything this will still be great because Hillary still lost, all these tears from cunts about him winning and potentially triggering the people who supported him too? This is just the gift that keeps on giving

I like Barron. Seems like the kid who browses Sup Forums the first time on Sup Forums. So young yet so red pilled.

Their psych ops war didn't work the first time and now they expect it to work here? They're as deranged as the monkeys out in the streets.

I supported some of his ideas, I didn't support others.

I'm fine.

was he replaced by a clone already?

>Keeping two parts of Obama care but removing the biggest isn't repealing hurrr
>Not jailing Hillary because he hasn't taken office yet
>Implying the right doesn't see a problem with predatory loan practices
>Once again, not in office yet

Thanks for Correcting the Record, though, now please kill yourself in a rather painful manner.

For the record, banning muslims would be protected by the constitution. The president has the power, for as long as necessary, to ban any group of aliens from entering the country, if they are deemed as a danger to the republic. Muslims fit the bill. Remember, it isn't a race, it's an ideology, and a violent one that can not integrate with western society at that.

It seems to upset liberals the most when conservatives change their mind on something. Because they lose their pinata enemy to take pot shots at and lose their victim status they love so much.

Donald was a Democrat for years before he ran and has always been a business man . Should've seen it coming that he'd find his easiest audience to please and then do whatever he actually wanted when he became president

also he never talked about taking away gay rights , that's a Pence thing .

>adding my opinion because Im an internet retard who thinks anyone gives a shit but lgbt rights should stay where they are . They've done nothing negative financially to your country and keep another legal populous happy

How many fucking threads are you going to spam today, how many fucking posts.

Mods, look at this niggers post history and just laugh.

The president already has the power to ban muslims, he doesn't need congress to do anything

banning people from most of africa and large parts of asia is even better

Is this a new script? Why are you faggots spamming this all over Sup Forums? Too fucking obvious.

that's not even a Pence thing, that's a meme thing

he isnt even in office yet for fucks sakes

I reply to whoever replies to me by challenging something I said in a thread I created, that's how discussion works, if people weren't spamming the CTR meme left and right like the retards they are there wouldn't be that much spam in threads all together.

Kill yourself.

Pence voted for allowing businesses to turn away LGBT people and is also a strong supported of gay conversion therapy . Its a Pence thing

Very few people actually supported every single idea of his (except for the underage memesters). Most people voted for him just because they didn't want to see another corrupt career politician in office and couldn't really care less about what he does in office.

You do realize you can be location banned soon if you don't stop spamming, right?

You mean Mike "Turning Fruits Into Vegetables" Pence

I'm not spamming though, I replied on topic to something you said, if what I'm doing is spam then so is what you posted.

WOW Zinger (not a zinger) Le Redditor well accustomed to shit shitposting

Oh look, it's THIS thread again. Trump never said he would repeal Obamacare, but rather amend it, replace parts or modify parts of it.

Of course he supports LGBT. It'd be suicide not to in a presidential race.

Not jailing Hillary? He hasn't even stepped foot into the white house in an official role yet dumbfuck!

Not banning Muslims, again, he's not the president yet!

Student loan debts is a good thing to get removed, education in this country is SHIT. He's not going to remove them completely, but help alleviate the burden so more people can get a higher education.

Also, saging as give it five minutes and this thread will pop up ONCE again.

>mods can see your post history there buddy boy
You know damn well what you've been spending every hour of the day on

The first is an extreme interpretation of a religious freedom bill and is not entirely true, the second point you made is patently false.

Sorry, but you bought into liberal memes that were basically made up to hurt Trump's campaign. That's fine, but seeing as how you're a Canadian I just want to let you know that you're a walking talking meme

So why am I not banned then? Are you saying you know better than the mods who should be banned and who shouldn't?

Just keep doin what you're doin m8

Honestly it's not the end of the world if he doesn't follow through with everything. It's all about the cultural aspect of this election. Stop being a pussy and take back the country. Fuck liberals and leftists alike. This is America, fuck yeah.

Whatever nigger, all you did was turn this thread into discussion about spam, I wonder who truly was behind all those posts of yours.

Pol literally just had a thread about how hilarious it was that pence was pro gay conversion therapy though . Getting my info from here

that was your first mistake

>tfw you knew this all along
>tfw you just didn't want hillary to be president

sure go after companies that use illegal labor, put those lawbreaking companies out of business despite whatever plausible deniability they've wrapped around themselves. yes deport illegal immigrants. all that. but next president will just stop enforcing the laws just like before and we'll be in the same situation.

gotta build that fucking wall. who gives a fuck about ladders, we need a symbol, a monument, that is massive and perpetual.

>Trump will be a better democrat than Hillary ever would have been

I'm ok with this.

>WOW He's negotiating? Drumpftards btfo!

You can't possibly think this is convincing anyone... it's painfully obvious what the new kike narrative is. We all know the truth. Honestly, it's amazing how bad you shills are at fitting in here...

Seriously tho.

How fucking mad are you that Trump won that you must now dedicate your life to lying to Trump supporters SEE SEE THE LYING MEDIA SAID THIS NOW

Keep going though - these threads are pure entertainment dictating from the failure of your life.

this, bitch stayed out of the whitehouse, i dont care what happens now

>implying anyone ever cared about his policies or even knew what they were

We were always in it for the memes.

So many lies and half-truths from the Clinton Media. Click on articles and read them, instead of taking the salacious headlines at face value.

Read trumps 100 day proposal plan.

He is truly going to make america great again.

LONG LIVE THE EMPEROR!

1/5

2/5

3/5

4/5

5/5

>It's an OP acts like Sup Forums never read Trump's policies episode

>he seriously thought that a wall street insider with jewish family members would do anything Sup Forums would like

How severely autistic do you even have to be?

Shieeeet i just got a bonerrrr

We all read his plan, the question is wether he's going to implement any of them or is it just talk to make the right people like him.

It's truly interesting, look at this thread for example, all those European anons joking about Trump being a meme while Americans defend him and everything about him to their last breath. It makes it look as, all memes aside, the American people were cucked into this sheep-like, delusional mindset, and as an American, it really is sad.

>Cancel all federal funding to sanctuary cities
>begin removing the more than 2 million criminal illegal immigrants from the country
HE HASN'T KEKED US YET BOYS
MAGA

>I can't decide
no shit, it's not even been a week since the election. Try again in 4 years CTR

No you fucking faggot.

Majority of americans are aware of the criminality and scandals that is surrounding hillary and her crew. People has spoken. They voted for trump.

Go back to where ever the fuck you came from you cuck.

You forgot 101. Pardon Edward Snowden, cause Obama is too pussy to do it.

I want him to pardon guccifer 1.0 as well.

Majority of Americans voted for Clinton