He's already flip flopping

>he's already flip flopping

good job boys, we did it

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.dilbert.com/post/150919416661/why-i-switched-my-endorsement-from-clinton-to
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GeC0EWNFjF2VQNTIYFLSW5F9pKoJoSyYNuDIoCKPeEo/edit#gid=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>the same media that enacted a 12 month smear campaign, lied about everything and has a 95% distrust rating

wow it's probably true!

>multiple different sources saying the same thing

it's like you don't know how to use Googlio

You Drumpf supporters really are as stupid as they come

I can't wait until he c-u-c-k-s all of you faggots

I'll laugh as tears flow down your redneck lips and drink them while I watch Drumpf do secret masonic handshakes with (((them)))

He isn't doing jack shit

I can't wait, it's gonna be yuge

>multiple different sources saying the same thing

>every single media outlet had hillary with a 90% chance of winning

Even more reason to disregard, thanks jamal

Trump won't do anything to upset the establishment. He knows it'll get him assassinated.

Fuck off, Trump already proved uncontrollable by his party and campaign, he'll do the same damn thing and drive through all obstacles to fuck obamacare in the ass.

where's the proof?

Wow this changes everything.

I am now a #cruzmissile.

They just steal each other's news you dumb cunt

you just don't get it
still

ctr shills are strong today

the only reason i voted for him was because i thought we would flop

i mean the guy was a democrat, LOL wtf were all the hardline republicans thinking

Everywhere that is reporting this is severely distorting the facts. He wants to keep a few provisions.

>The guy who said that was not Trump
>The guy who said that talks about "keeping some provisions in"
>Trump said before that he will rebuild health care, not remove it altogether
>No point of contradiction
Welp, it's just more liberal media salt. If anything it proves that he's serious about it.

Trump ALWAYS said he liked to features of obamacare and would keep those in the new plan. He says the new plan isn't going to be completely different from obamacare. (literally only two things)

TRUMP ISN'T GOING TO REPEAL OBAMACARE OMG

How many times does this have to be debunked and explained to you, you fucking retard?

>Drumpf

God Almighty this meme needs to die. Its fucking cancer. YOU are cancer. Kill yourself faggot

Just tweak it a bit and call it donny-care - problem solved.

THEY'RE DOUBLING DOWN

WHAT THE FUCK

THEY LOST THE ELECTION WITH THIS SHIT!

Holy fuck how is THIS what you've decided to spam? Literally 3 seconds of reading the actual articles you post show how fucking stupid you are

tfw it was Sup Forums all along

Where's the proof on a thing je literally said?

>trump isn't even in office
>hasn't taken any executive action
>already ctr is shilling against him

ya the electoral college isn't going to betray their votes, stop trying

>Sources say

This. Almost everyone that voted for him and did any research understands this. All this is is liberals realizing the boogeyman that the media created is actually noth8ng loke the real Donald, and thinking that they are actually getting rhe last laugh by saying "HAH! THATLL SHOW YOU STUPID RIGHTIES! HES FLOPPING ON EVERYTHING!" without realizing all of us knew he was going to do this.

Just more dumb liberals being dumb liberals

>c-u-c-k-s
cuck isn't filtered shill

at least lurk more before you try to spread your lies

Pacing and leading boys. Thing is, 2 things on Obamacare weren't complete shit. Those 2 things are what he's considering keeping.

I don't agree with either of those things btw, but I can see reasons to keep them.

blog.dilbert.com/post/150919416661/why-i-switched-my-endorsement-from-clinton-to

This man predicted almost every significant election event more than a year out.

Trump paces his base emotionally, then leads them down to something that makes more sense. He's done this with Muslim database, Muslim immigration, punishments for abortion, and clearly Obamacare.

CTR on suicide watch.

>he isn't going to do jack shit

Then why are all the libtards having a massive tantrum?

>wheres the proof
on the interwebs you Drumpf cocksucker

>he thinks I don't get it
No you don't get it, he's just another kike worshipping cocksucca

>Trump supporter calling me cancer
not as cancer as literally supporting another puppet and sucking his spray tanned wiener every chance I get

>waaahhhh he disagrees with me
>must be ctr
kill yourself

I'm laughing at all you faggots thinking Trump was going to change anything and unironically believing he was anti-jew and against muh establishment

You were all played like a damn fiddle

Dude I fucking swear. Give me your goddamn address and I will explain to you in person while you're getting tortured why you do not deserve to exist you fucking little shitstain.

You deserve to be delimbed, made into a quadriplegic who has four wheels surgically installed into your chest and used as a fucking object to put things on like a little fucking cart or something to stand on.

You dont deserve to experience life as a human or without suffering excruciating pain and humiliation every waking moment of your life.

You fucking little shit.

Be my little cart with one of your eyes gouged out and your nose cut off.
Fuck you, cart boy.

because George Soros paid them to

He wants to keep two things out of the thousands of pages of Obamacare. It's literally nothing.

>Trump will never win the nomination
>Trump will never win the presidency
>Trump won't do what he promised

Nice change of tactics CTR/MSM

Calm down senpai, you're sounding like a liberal.

Listen here you little autistick neckbeard son of a bitch

How about you wipe the pickle juice off your hands and come fight me

Or are you too much of a manlet to reach me?

Kek, I bet you can't even touch my chin without standing on your tiptoes you fucking virgin

All I have to do is push your pale white forehead while I laugh at a manlet such as yourself throwing a tantrum

I know beaners twice as big that won't hesitate to come and rip that fucking head off your shoulders mate so how about you come and try me you fucking soft motherfucker

I can literally destroy you

Nobody ever cared about Trump's policy. This was purely about the chaos.

and scientists agree

>Trump thinks there are two provisions in the ACA that are worth keeping (child coverage and pre-exisiting conditions) after considering the advice of the current President, showing his willingness to discuss and take advice even from across the aisle
>LOL DRUMPFKINS BTFO HE'S NOT REPEALING OBAMACARE HOW DO YOU FEEL DRUMPFTARDS

>That projection

You literally can't stop shitposting about him. Youre obsessed dude. All you do is talk about Trump.

I laugh at you cause you're the kind of person whod let trump fuck your wife. But that's a stretch since you're most likely a nerd virgin.

Trump has done a great service to this country already by exposing cucks like you, showing the whole world how weak, pathetic and childish you people are.

He's going to make America great again, and all you can do is be a little bitch about it, little faggot.

Stay mad cuckboi :^)

this lol
true 4channeler warlock here.

where's the proof that he said what you seem to think he said?

GART BOY HANDICLAMP

4 WHEELS.. GETTOURT OF MY JOP.

Pure gold.

not worth the effort to COMPLETELY repeal obamacare. he'll tweak it and slap his own name on it

He'll go down as one of America's greatest Presidents. Liberals will looked back upon as fools.

>implying i didnt vote for trump just for his personality

You're a dumbass, you realize that right? Your brain has been replaced by fucking cheese.
The GOP has control of the house and majority in the senate. They completely control the supreme court and the electoral college. Lets not forget those districting rights as well.
Go read a book or at least a wiki page you empty-headed twat.

He hated the idea of it but then found out ObamaCare is a front for stealing dollars from hard working (I.E most dangerous) white American citizens and harvesting stem cells from the poor citizens to keep the body double he was replaced with original skin fresh after the first meeting with Obama

>the cuckboi calling me a cuckeroo

I am literally wiping the tears off my eyes right now, I think I got my keyboard a little wet, hold on

*runs to the kitchen, grabs paper towel, runs back and wipes keyboard with a smug smile*

I just can't

How many inches up your ass is Drumpf right now?
I'm guessing he's pretty far up there because it sounds like your ass is hurting.

Stay butthurt little beta bitch boy, I cuck guys like you for breakfast

Ask your wife about me and tell her not to forget to wear my favorite pair of panties for the next time I come over cuck boy
She likes swallowing my cum for breakfast, it gives her all the vitamins and minerals she needs to start her day out in a healthy way, and with a smile

The part he's backing in Obamacare is the pre-existing conditions. Basically, he'll repeal Obamacare and still ensure that people will have health insurance so they won't be left standing in the dust. OP, once again, is a faggot

It's okay cuck. Do you need a counselor to talk about big bad drumpf in your safe space? I'm sure you can talk about all that impotent rage, internet tough guy.

Better watch out. All your liberal cuck friends are saying hes gunna execute all the loser faggots like you.

>cart boy

Poor redneck had a bad day because he couldn't open his can of beans

It's okay man, we're all here for you

You're calling me a loser when I fuck your wife in the McDonalds bathroom while you eat jewish fast food with your family?
Kek, just keep your lips zipped, or in this case just get off the Sup Forums.com and start being a good goy little faggot

You can't keep the pre-existing condition clause and get rid of the individual mandate without causing premiums to skyrocket.

>I fucked Ur wife

Weak. How does it feel that you are the laughing stock of the nation and everyone has a silent contempt for your complete lack of self-awareness?

Seeing Trump get elected was worth it just to watch little bitch boys like you melt down like the incompetent manchildren you all are.

HEY GUYS I'M COMPILING A LIST OF CELEBRITIES THAT WENT AGAINST GOD EMPEROR TRUMP, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ADD YOUR OWN

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GeC0EWNFjF2VQNTIYFLSW5F9pKoJoSyYNuDIoCKPeEo/edit#gid=0

We are reaching levels of autism that shouldn't been possible.

And people say CTR is out of the boards. The shills are working overtime now for some weird reason

LISTEN TO THE ACTUAL FUCKING INTERVIEW AND STOP TRUSTING THE LIBERAL MEDIA YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT

I don't even care if he builds the wall, I don't care if he does shit while in office. if it's entirely uneventful then it makes the Left look bad.

Him being voted in at all was still a symbol either way, iF we're lucky it'll be a lesson for some people. The ones who don't just pawn off the cheap excuses that everyone is racist and it was a victory for hatred, the ones who look inside and realize maybe they fucked up, maybe they'll realize something.

People were so tired of shit that they voted in Trump, that's as big of a sign as it'll ever be.

He's literally not. He said he just wants to keep two provisions and scrap the rest, which is what he said from the beginning.

CTR you can stop now, the election is done