Rogue a pure

Goth evolution Rogue is shit.

Not true

Sorry, but you have shit taste, mate.

Objectively wrong.

You wish.

>Fighting over classic Rogue and goth Rogue

Can't we just have both?

Am I allowed to report you just for being obnoxious?

All depictions of Rogue are great, almost at least.

What's so different from this thread to all the others of it's kind?

You don't have the same waifu as that user so he's butthurt.

Waifus are gay and you are gay.

Every time you start these threads or intrude on another thread you act like an obnoxious special ed kid I knew in high school.

Have a storytime OP

>Waifus are gay
Could you make it less obvious you're not from lebbit?

I do not intrude user, i increase the quality of certain threads by posting Rogue when relevant. Your spacing is obnoxious, maybe go back to plebbit?

>Could you make it less obvious you're not from lebbit?

I imagine you're trying to say that I AM "from Reddit," in which case I'll say that I started going on Sup Forums eight years ago, and also that your social media company wars bullshit is childish and also that it's gay, and that you are gay.

>newfag and proud
WEW LAD

Yay! Time to get comfy!

>ebin plebbitor blends in

What

SAVAGE

Gambit a creep! GET OFF MY ROGUE

Thanks for the storytime user, maybe part 2 some time?

I'll storytime it whenever it comes out. Probably first week of Feb

Bendis is gone so we'll probably never get original Rogue to run around along with current one.

I loved this issue

>pixie likes to watch

Rogue a whore. A WHORE.

NO. Take it back! Bad user!

Pixie is a known voyeur

Am i the only one that cant upload images?

Nah, a bunch of anons can't either on many boards

Same.

Yay, I'm not alone!

Oh hey its that same user.BTW your waifu is trash and I still hate you

Why do you hate me user? Let's talk about your issues. What's been bothering you lately?

Rogue is not trash, Rogue a pure

>90% of Rogueposters only post goth Rogue or 90s Rogue
hmn it's almost like you're cancerous casuals on par with Teen Titans "fans"

It's just one guy, have you not caught on by now?

>What's been bothering you lately?
Not that guy, but you.

I know there's at least 1 or 2 other anons that prefer goth Rogue, but you'll rarely see me post 90's bimbo. It's also not cancer, i'm healing the board with her pure and graceful presence.

Why and how am i bothering you friend?

Because I find your creepy and weird psychological problems deeply disturbing, and I'm pretty sure you have a twelve-year-old chained up in your basement.

My dude, in the event that you're actually serious. I'm just posting about a comicbook waifu that i really like, exactly like the majority on this board. What did i do to be the nail that sticks out to you?

Nigger it's waifuposting. If you don't like waifuposting, what the fuck are you doing on Sup Forums of all places

Rogue is the most pure and beautiful character in all of the MCU.

This is really bad guys i'm really anxious, if i don't get to post Rogue soon i'm gonna have a panic attack.

Here's a fantastic coping mechanism. Make yourself a nice hot bath. Lots of foam, maybe a bath bomb. Couple of candles, some relaxing music. Really helps to take the stress away.
Then drop the toaster in.
Cunt.

Do you think i would see Rogue in the next life or could maybe meet her?

We'd all be happier so I say go for it

Why do you hate me so much user? Why are you staying in this thread? Could it be that you're secretly in love with Rogue as well? Wanna talk about it?

Somebody post that thing with her cat harem for me?

that's gonna be kinda difficult

She doesn't have a cat harem, that would be lewd.

Rogue a pure

Yeah, she does. She has a harem of hunky alien cat-men at her beck and call, and occasionally she'll pick one at random and take on their attributes through oral and get furred up. One time this happened and she went into heat, and begged in that thick southern drawl to get railed by all of them at once.

True facts.

Not true at all! You're lying! She would never be this lewd.

Carol and Rogue had daily headsex for years user.

Not true at all. Carol and Rogue can be together okay, but no lewd! She's too pure for that.

>no goth rogue with 90s rogue hair

What's even the point?

We need more Rogue everything really

No, no you're right of course. I'm sorry.
A whore is a professional sex vendor who does it to earn a living. Rogue does it because she just loves it which makes her a slut. And a cumdumpster.

>non-canon fan-fiction
You're wrong and you know it and you should feel bad for saying those vile things about Rogue. She's pure and would never ever do any of those things.

you know in your heart Rogue is a slut

That's a strange image.

No i don't and STOP posting gross and FALSE images of Rogue, STOP IT!

That's... an interesting image.

Never

sorry your waifu is a slutcat

How can i make you people see the truth?

You have to post more evidence of Rogue being a slut, obviously.

There exists almost none of this, because she is not a slut but a pure. The few that does exist is fanart made by the most depraved of artists and not canon and a fantasy and should be banned.

s l u t

P U R E

>elderly jew cock
>pure

I love the way that artist draws Rogue. Also, her relationship with Wade was terribly cute.

>Polaris filthy personality forcing her daddy issues unto Rogues pure psyche
Rogue a pure dude, what's so hard to understand?

Rogue is a filthy slut who's so cock hungry that it takes all of her willpower to not fuck every male she cums into contact!
Just the way I like it.

That's purrfect!

>muh filthy fantasy about the most pure character in all of MCU being a slut
Rogue is none of this and never will be, but you can have your fantasy! It's bad and you should feel bad! Find some other character to lewd instead of Rogue!

Rogue so pure and cute she saves Wade from his cancer, ABSOLUTELY 100% unfiltered pureness.

>Rogue masturbates with a pillow
Nice.

>the first thing she does when she gains control of her powers for the first time is get a (temporary) tattoo, dress slutty, fuck Gambit, and try to hop on black cock