Can we all agree he was the best president?

Can we all agree he was the best president?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JKJmJ2aCLNs
vanityfair.com/news/2016/09/barack-obama-doris-kearns-goodwin-interview
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economic_policy_of_Barack_Obama
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No

Jimmy Carter was better.

No

Yes

Best 3/5's of a president ever.

Bailouts...wars...high taxes...

That I lived through? Hell yes.

guys look this is very strange post

Meh, he was alright. Fuck the patriot act though.

he was the last president of the blue-pilled era

best at sucking globalist dick

nigger.

When Trump's term will be about to end, people will miss him dearly.

>They will even miss Bush Jr lool

Nigger please

uppity nigger

I'm still choked that you elected a nigger in the white house. Twice... damn.

Franklin Blackthunder Pierce

Help deport illegals today!

he doesn't even rank in the top 50

this

This one was the best president.
They killed him because he actually cared more for the people than he did for the 1%

Proof that 'academic intelligence' isn't what you want in a President, at least not exclusively.

He would've made for a much better adviser.

cold blooded

More like best puppet..

Good faithful man
Poor policy choices
Clinton fucked the world up senpai while secretary of state

>Fucking battered blue wall down with ram

the best nigger president merika has ever had

He wasn't the worst, but he wasn't the best either. I don't think he was a bad person necessarily, but I think his agenda was wrong for the country.

> Obama
> academic intelligence
Are you high or just stupid?

Yes. If you disagree you're probably some redneck cracker racist who needs to gtfo.

Best goy

Video of OP

youtube.com/watch?v=JKJmJ2aCLNs

>Can we all agree he was the best president?

If by "Best" you mean "Most divisive" then yes, we can agree.

Move aside, plebs

Patriot act was Dubya, Obabo passed a couple NDAA's with unconstitutional provisions he could have line-vetoed out. Combined with the Patriot Act they make a real scary picture.

Well seeing how he didn't do much of anything, he was an ok president I guess.

Only legitimately good thing was the Dodd-Frank act but I feel it was a bit too much, Trump needs to dial it back a little. People like to point at the banks for the crisis but the people who made took loans they couldn't pay are just as guilty.

the best comedian

Nice get.

C. Got mostly everything he wanted done, done. Most of it didn't turn out how he wanted, but there was an effort.

He's an ex-constitutional law professor who really only wanted to write books. Have you read the Doris Goodwin interview? I know I'm used to /lit/ levels of intelligence, but this is simple, common knowledge, user.

vanityfair.com/news/2016/09/barack-obama-doris-kearns-goodwin-interview

And yes I'm high but that's irrelevant.

Most divisive POTUS ever.

Racial relations were better under every POTUS from Ford to G.W..

not even fucking close

Sukarno was the best Indonesian President

Obama is a so so Indonesian President

Lol. No

Here's all I can think of that he got done:

Accomplishments:
>Obamacare
>Supreme Court rules gay marriage constitutional during his term
>unemployment went down (because it was fuckin horrible right before he took office, helped by bailouts and the FED kept interests rates low during his entire term)

Bad shit:
>wrecked Libya, one of Africa's better nations
>tried to get us into Syria before Putin cucked him
>armed/funded ISIS along with Israeli/Saudis
>supported a coup in Ukraine to get a US puppet on Russia's doorstep
>Obamacare is already starting to draw backlash

What did J.F.K do that makes people think that he was a good president, besides, you know, getting assassinated?

hhhmmm

bro, these are the same people that had George W. Bush in office for TWO terms. I've come to expect worse from them.

oh yeah and put "made race relations worst since 1960s because of his partisan interjections every time some black dude got shot by a cop" under bad shit

The exact same thing that all good presidents did, fought the banks. I don't consider JFK the best though, because he clearly lost that fight.

craka here...dis nigger was da worst

seriously though, he is not the best...we have had presidents that united a country, fought for and founded our country, and those that just kept the ship of our country sailing ....obama is a mid level president who would have been great if we didnt capitulate to iran, spur and continue the growth of isis and islamic terrorism, and poke the great bear into becoming fierce again

I'm so fucking sick of liberals using Clinton and Trump as fodder to praise Obama
NO HE WAS NOT A GOOD PRESIDENT THE PAST DOESN'T JUST DISAPPEAR FUCKING MORONS

Best no. Decent yes.

He's the second best after Bill in the past 30 years.

Nice b8 m8. Now KYS faggot.

His arrogance did give the western world Brexit and Trump. On the other hand he's been shitting on his country and his countrymen for 8 years. Visited Malaysia and said Americans were lazy in a speech. Only the shittiest president in US history could actually utter those words after destroying the working and middle class.

English speaking illegals won't fall for this shit. Spanish TV shows often remind illegals not to sign anything DHS gives them.
source: am illegal :DDD

>He'll be remembered as the cunt that bailed out wall street with tax payers money...nigger just turned out be as bad as a Jew.

This

THIS FUCKHEAD DOUBLED OUR NATIONAL DEFICIT. HE SPENT MORE THAN ALL OTHER 43 OTHER PRESIDENTS COMBINED, SO HE'S THE WORST FUCKING PRESIDENT EVER. PERIOD.

>implying you've ever been in America

He is the third most notorious warmonger in the place of american president in history.

First two are rosevelt and wudrow wilson, who supported ww1/ww2 and "russian" revolution, that have destroyed white domination in the world just by murdering a lot of whites in greed and literally enslaving eastern part of yrop to anglo-saxons.

meh

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economic_policy_of_Barack_Obama

0/10

He was an OK President, if he didn't pander to the public over stupid social issue at bad times (several times) I would say he may even have been decent

>>Obamacare is already starting to draw backlash

Obamacare was great at the start but it got gutted thanks in no small part to that traitor faggot Lieberman. A health care measure like that simply won't succeed without a public option and America could make that shit work.

Instead Republicans gutted it in favor of sucking health insurance company cock.

People get all doom and gloom about socialized healthcare systems being poorly implemented in other countries but they can all shut the fuck up because this is America and we can make that shit work because we're fucking winners.

>made race relations worse

Because people getting fed up over getting stomped on by the government should only get mad if they're white?

Reagan is the reason the inner cities are fucked thanks to the drug war and Ollie North dumping all that Contra coke in the inner cities and we should demonize Obama because people are tired of being shit on?

Either be for everybody's rights or don't be surprised when the oppressed start to fight back. The black community is fucked but Reagan put them there and the government has rubbed salt in the wound since.

>>He'll be remembered as the cunt that bailed out wall street with tax payers money.

Except that was Bush. I know it's not a school day but I'm sure you have homework to do.

The best at destroying race relations?
The best at promoting and maintaining trade deals that kill American industry?
The best at running up a national debt that consists of a 2 followed by 13 FUCKING ZEROS?
Best at willingly subjugating America to the rest of the world?
Best at putting the needs of the average American citizen about 17th on his list of priorities?
If that's what you're asking then, yeah, best we ever had.

Its literally BIG NEWS! here in PH when your public sector shutdown during his term. What the hell is wrong with him? When the Dems caught him red handed on Obamacare he went full passive-aggressive and went like a complete tool in the whole shitshow he did.

can anybody tell me what he did wrong? He brought back a lot of jobs and Obamacare helped out a lot of people

But he's a (((Constutional Lowya)))

>>unemployment went down
Except that's where you're wrong. They stopped counting people who aren't actively looking for work, only those actually drawing unemployment.

>TPP
>Executive orders which bypass senate
>NSA spying
>First president to endorse someone being investigated by the FBI
>One of the VERY FEW presidents to endorse a presidental candidate (its seen as bad tact, not even Clinton endorsed his fucking VP)
>First president to allow a candidate to use the air force one, which is illegal
>ObamaCare
>Common Core
>Endorsed race rioting
>Iran trade deal
>Doubled our debt in a few short years
>Cunt of a wife cut down a 200 year old tree planted by Reagan himself at the white house to make a stupid fucking garden
Fuck Obama

In my life iv'e had Clinton, Bush and Obama, so yes.

>200 year old tree

>planted byReagan himself

Kys you inbred nigger.

>200 year old tree
>planted by Reagan himself

Uh.

Also fuck Ronald Reagan. I'm glad he's dead. My dad would still be alive if he hadn't gutted mental health care in this country.

>Cunt of a wife cut down a 200 year old tree planted by Reagan himself at the white house to make a stupid fucking garden

Reagan was prez in what, 1980?
So this tree grew to be 200 years old in 35 years?

GG Shart Clap education!

>muh dad was retarded

Kill yourself, your genes are shit

I really don't see what he did that people like. He has a single feather in his cap. He killed Osama. That is the only thing he did that Americans generally nod their head in agreement with. Everything else was just one embarrassment to the next.

He's a likable enough guy to most Americans. but he didn't achieve anything of note, aside from Obamacare, which is just a fucking mess, regardless of your politics.

He absolutely humiliated us on the world stage. Just humiliated us. We look like incompetent retards going through an identity crisis and pursuing a wrongheaded vision in the Middle East that we're too ignorant to pull off. That's our reputation, and he played a major role in that.

Also the debt, for fuck's sake.

>That feeling when trump is basically teddy reborn

Beyond the color of his skin his presidency has been utterly forgettable. Just another name in the history books.

>muh dad had PTSD from serving his country killing Norks in Laos and was making progress until Saint Ronnie pulled his healthcare from under him.

I hope your parents kill themselves and I hope you have to watch it.

He was better than George Bush by far.

That faggot basically created the modern left by being an incompetent fuckwit

Ahahah some ppl really love puppets.

>muh dad had PTSD from serving his country killing Norks in Laos and was making progress until Saint Ronnie pulled his healthcare from under him.

I hope your parents kill themselves and I hope you have to watch it.

I agree with both of these. He did have some hard work coming in 2008 after the worst president in modern history but Obama didn't really pursue to "stop the next 4 years being the same as the last 8". He worked with Hillary Clinton, he continued some of the same bullshit Bush did, expect he didn't put boots on the ground.

>Bombed Libya and killed gaddafi
Retarded
>Started a Civil War in Syria
Retarded
>Played their hand towards an Egyptian coup
Retarded
>Drone strikes
Retarded
>TPP
Super retarded

Obama can be credited with created some of the radical movements in the Middle-East. They decided that a radical Islamic faction was a better choice than letting countries be run by a dictator with good stability. I won't say he created ISIS but they had a pretty easy job considering the stupid shit Obama did. Between Obama and Bush they may have some of the most disastrous Foreign Policies that we may ever see. Obama did well with insurance, and attempting to stimulate the economy caused by Bush and Clinton's mess but he just didn't do that much. Maybe he would of done more with a Democratic Congress for most of his years but he failed in areas where Congress won't hold him back. Really, I think I can see him as a 5/10 or 6/10 president, all the Hope and Change crap, I think we deserved better than that.

>He has a single feather in his cap. He killed Osama.

He didn't even do that right since he immediately got rid of the body and respected his religion

That bothers me. I understand why he wasn't taken alive, but it was all done too fast.

Best at what?
Being a joke? Failure? Crooked scumbag?

Sure, I can agree with that.

No stop making this fucking thread.

Sage.

>There is no room in this country for hyphenated Americanism … The one absolutely certain way of bringing this nation to ruin, of preventing all possibility of its continuing to be a nation at all, would be to permit it to become a tangle of squabbling nationalities.

>Can we all agree he was the best president?
to poop on. (in the dog with cigar voice)

You niggers need to apologize to white people for fucking up the country

>best president

he's a cool guy, i'd have a beer with him, but he was simply not a good president

The best nigger president so far

>lost control of the senate
>lost control of the house
>lost control of the supreme court
>lost control of the white house to someone that was tipped at a literally his single defining piece of legislature was a failed health care that the next president pledged to repeal
Define: best

You niggers need to apologize to white people for fucking up the country

Why is someone want to carry his people they immidedly kill him?