I feel weird watching this again. i still enjoy it as i used to back then...

I feel weird watching this again. i still enjoy it as i used to back then, but seeing things like competent Robin and black-serious Cyborg just doesnt feel right anymore.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j0zZCmASUyw
youtube.com/watch?v=wLviwe7U4Bo
youtu.be/r6EKruJZgjw
youtube.com/watch?v=hH8aXw9Qhzk
youtube.com/watch?v=6iaR3WO71j4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Those are the real characters.

You and your TTG should really be in Sup Forums

I never laughed once watching Teen Titans, it's like watching any anime really, things are definitely happening but I'm not reacting to them.

pic related is funnier than overly exaggerated anime reactions

You let the buisness suits taint your mind with shouting memes and toilet jokes.

>WAFFLES WAFFLES WAFFLES XDD
Wow, what outstanding hilarity. Truly the pinnacle of comedy currently airing on television.

TTG is like one of those popular but shitty flash videos from 2008-ish.
It's even less appealing than trash like Retarded Animal Babies.

TTG has the superior versions of Raven, Robin and Starfire. There aren't good versions of BB. Both Cyborgs are good.

>still using a shitty S1 episode as argument
Really

>how DARE you use an example of poor comedy that puts my favorite show in a bad light?!!
Yeah, really.

It's not as good as Batman TAS, Beast Wars, or Gargoyles, or other shows of the 90s like even Swat Kats

Teen Titans was always mediocre.

I prefer The Batman

i'm with you user

There are +200 episodes. Stop cherrypicking the same episode over and over. If you want to shit on the show there a plenty of bad moments beyond the wafles meme.

Yea, it's weird.
TTG is literally flanderization in animated form.

That isn't what flanderization means, retard

>TTG has the superior versions of Raven, Robin and Starfire.
kek

But they run around silly and everything.

The Hentai ruined this series for me. I can't look at it the same way.

Yeah, +200 episodes of the same pile of unfunny garbage made by autistic writers for autistic manchildren. If there are so many unfunny moments scattered throughout the show, then surely there’s nothing wrong with using LE WAFFLES XD as an argument, right?

Besides, what’s so hilarious about “robin is le twerking xdd”?

What's so funny about "robin le has a le giant head just like pokemans" ?

>what’s so hilarious about “robin is le twerking xdd”?
Nothing but there are a lot of actually hilarious moments in TTG

> Flanderization
The process by which a single trait from a character is overstated and brandished to the point that it becomes the character's only trait. Flanderization is almost always for the worst and tends to draw viewers away from the the medium that the character represents.

Sup Forums hates anything that reminds them of Sup Forumsnime

GO titans aren't flanderized versions of the titans. They are different characters. If anything was TT the show that flanderized its titans

>I never laughed once watching Teen Titans
Cool, you have no sense of humor.

>haha twerking xddd

Both the 2008 flash videos and TTG are bad, but the 2008 flash videos were bad with sincerity and TTG is bad ironically. TTG is worse because irony is so they don't have to put any effort into it.

And anything that is slightly less cartoonish than pop-eye reminds them of anime
This

Name 3
You cannot

>Robin vs Nightwing
>Robin telling his campfire story
>robin training his velociraptor

I prefer it, but recognize that Btas was more influential and can be argued to be the definitive batman cartoon, despite TB doing several things better, in different regards at least.

Robin racing Kid Flash
Raven turning all the other titans old
Beast Boy doesn't even exist yo!

TTG is only funny to mouth breathing retards, please kill yourself user

The Robin vs Kid Flash episode is one of the best TT related moments ever. Unironically

>Sup Forums now unironically likes TTG
Where the fuck did we go wrong?

There was never a good reason to hate it in the first place. Its only real defect is the cheap animation.

Beastboy is pretty much the same except more obnoxious, Cyborg acted like his GO counterpart when hanging out with beastboy, Starfire is pretty much unchanged. You can tell the writers have no ideas for her other to use her as a vehicle to shit on Robin yet again.

Its just a few contrarian shit posters and actual retards with the sense of humor of brain dead fetuses
The humor is sht, go fuck yourself

youtube.com/watch?v=j0zZCmASUyw

Can we agree on this?

>All in all TTG is not a show for fans of TT, it has a ton of baiting for (You)s that should generally alert you of this fact
>TTG Robin is a bitch ass bitch with just about nothing I can I think good going for him
>TTG Raven is a pretty good sidegrade from TT Raven and Lady Legasus is am upgrade to both

>not liking the best boy
No one is funnier than Robin youtube.com/watch?v=wLviwe7U4Bo

>implying the 2003 show didn't have shitty waffle jokes

TTG raven is great, and TTG robin is sometimes funny. If they cut out beast boy, some of the really dumb writers, it could be alot funnier

It had shitty toofu jokes

That was a waste of trips but you was kind of right. He did start pretty funny but then like almost any scene with him he goes crazy and then shit gets just sad.

It's just CN interns. You can't be too mad at them - they've got to earn a living, just like the rest of us.

Pretty much. I like that nothing goes right for Robin though.

Come on minifig, you're better than "muh shills"

I like when Robin goes crazy and gets btfo
>tfw there will never be a GO-like JL cartoon with a crazy Batman that gets btfo'd by Superchad and Wonder Woman

Afaik this is about as close as it gets
youtu.be/r6EKruJZgjw

youtube.com/watch?v=hH8aXw9Qhzk

Anyone who dislikes Teen Titans Go, is the target of this video

No fuck them for ruining american animation, they deserve to be out of a job

Sup Forums liking it ironically attracted those who actually liked it and thought they were in good company

I liked it since it started to air in DC nation desu, I wasn't attracted, I was already here for a while

Imagine being this delusional

Not an argument

You and him are equals then

Yeah, imagine being so delusioned to think TTG is good

This show is overrated and that Dick is like a teen angsty Batman.

Bruh I've been on Sup Forums for a while now and gave TTG my first watch last week only. People don't like things just to spite you.

He's not really Dick, just a mishmash of the 3 first Robins.

He was a dick tho

The bit where they start spamming it at that one villain is pretty good, because the joke becomes how annoyed the villain is.

Really the problem with TTG isn't the show itself, its how the show is spammed to all hell. Paradox of Value and all.

>haha beast boy's groaners are SO FUNNAY
>XD theyre doing that anime thing ahahaahaa

Do you not know what they're like in the comics at all OP

I loved that shit, cuz I honestly expected them to just go "nope Robin lost in the end obvsl, it's Kid Flash lol" since they already let him win the other sports movie parody episode. And I thought to myself "What Would Batman Do? ...he would cheat."

But I never expected them to have the balls to have Robin just straight up break his kneecap. The only way it could've been better is if both Slade and Batman show up at the end.

"I love you, dad."
>they both nod approvingly

Also I love both Titans cartoons, they both get airtime on CN, you don't have to pick sides.

There's an episode where Gizmo 'kidnaps' Cyborg, watch that one. It's a good example of how competent the show's jokes can be.

TTG Beast Boy is actually closer to Gar in the comics tho, in that he's shamelessly a poon hound.

>both get airtime on CN
Best timeline.

It's what happens when you build an image of contrarianism.

I blame a combination of
-animation drought pushing shit shows that are cheap
-anti - Sup Forums shitposters who's repressed weeb-ery gets them riled up at the mention of Japanese influence on American cartoons
-anons with genuine shit taste becoming emboldened by a few contrarian TTG posters who shill like they're getting paid to

The only ones with shit taste are the GO! haters

funny butt haha very funny

>calling people haters
take your

He isn't the one spamming newfag buzzwords like contrarian and shill

You say that like Sup Forums doesn't joke about Dick's ass all the time.

>not thread related
youtube.com/watch?v=6iaR3WO71j4
SECRET AGENT MAN (8)

>implying that kid knows about Sup Forums culture

I haven't seen both of these shows, but at least TT is not shitting on Robin and Starfire acts like a nice girl while TTGO turning Robin into obsessed loser and cuck and Starfire into femislut bitch. Pathetic.

>Starfire acts like a nice alien
FTFY

I'm an insecure Sup Forumsfag: the post

What's wrong with making Robin a pathetic loser? Is he your self-insert or something?

Nice projection, faggot.
Shitty OCC.

>femislut bitch
I haven't watched TTG since the island episode(s).
What the hell are you talking about?

your comments makes no sense

That's not what OOC means user. It's like saying Gandhi acts out of character in Clone High.

I'm fairly sure all he knows about TTG is that Star kissed Cyborg, which I guess makes her a feminist bitch.

>I'm fairly sure all he knows about TTG is that Star kissed Cyborg, which I guess makes her a feminist bitch.
Now, user.
Understand something before I ask this question. I'm a casual know-nothing about comics scumfuck. So pardon my silly question.

But isn't Starfire's character all about 'free love' or just giving away the sex and what not? Like, her people are really kinda overtly sexual?

Yes.

In comics yeah. The cartoon versions not so much (for obvious reasons) but she still lusts after boys quite a lot in TTG.

Was watching some TT earlier (kitten and killer moth episode) and now I'm curious. Does ttg use them? Also does co like tt killer moth? I'm a sucker for villain dads personally.

Killer moth yes but I don't remember any episode with Kitten

>just doesnt feel right anymore.

literally wut?

So, again, just a pleb tier casual here:
That doesn't seem like she's terribly out of character.

Only plebs and weebs hate Slutfire

I'm a pleb casual, and I don't hate slutfire.

Bump

Hiro sucks

fjhgjhjg

Arglbargl

IIRC there was a few shorts aired on DC Nation before TTG started, with a similar premise (comedic spinoff of TT with a super-deformed artstyle) except made by the crew who did the original cartoon.

I'd be perfectly fine if they continued making those shorts and brand it as TTG, but look what we ended up getting.