Trump supporters brutally attack gay man in California

REMOVING DEGENERATES AHEAD OF SCHEDULE

usuncut.com/news/trump-supporters-brutally-attack-gay-man-california/

Other urls found in this thread:

losangeles.cbslocal.com/2016/11/11/police-no-report-filed-in-alleged-election-night-assault-on-gay-man-by-trump-supporters/
youtube.com/watch?v=dAJVfsmNOGo&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

really hate social media. this is fake shit.

> Things that didn't happen

losangeles.cbslocal.com/2016/11/11/police-no-report-filed-in-alleged-election-night-assault-on-gay-man-by-trump-supporters/

"I went to the hospital and called the cops but I no hospital ever treated me and the cops never got my call"

Special effects blood. Painted on with clear brush strokes. No cracking or drying. Coats like syrup just like stage blood.

No visible wounds or swelling

Fake as fuck

I hung a ceiling fan for my gay neighbor friends once. Told them not to tell everyone or I'd have my hands full of handyman requests from the other neighbors. They made me dinner the following weekend and it was awesome.

They're cool. They're gay, I'm not, they don't try to "convert" me and I don't give a flip that they're gay either. They also don't go out of their way to be flaming or have some huge agenda. They're just John and Carl, and they're decent guys who appear to have a decent relationship.

So, that's real life shit there. It isn't exciting, it's just real.

Ahem, fast forward six months, though, and my neighbors told me that they wanted to introduce me to a friend of theirs. A female friend. I told them I wasn't really interested in dating, but thanks. (My wife cheated about 2 years ago, I kicked her out, any relationships I have are pretty private and superficial.) They did what I can only describe as a "gay guy giggle" and said they understood, but they didn't think making the two of us dinner would hurt. Turns out, she's actually pretty awesome, her ex screwed her over in pretty much exactly the same way mine did (ran out of town with a co-worker) within a month of when mine did. She didn't want to date either. But after dinner and wine, she came back over to my place for coffee, one thing led to another...and it was the most awesome sex marathon of my life. Since then, she comes over every weekend, we do something fun and then jump each other like teenagers, and about once a month have dinner with John and Carl who think we're a hilarious "not-couple." Almost six months now, and we talk more openly than any relationship I've ever had, we do something new every weekend (kayaking, hiking, shooting range, beach trips, and most recently scuba certification this last month). We have awesome sex constantly, and we give each other enough space that seeing each other again is a lot of fun.
We also went to a Trump rally together.

Cool story.

Why are you fucking Drumpf supporters trying so hard to deny the very real harm this election is causing?

>When you dump BBQ sauce on yourself and blame Trump anyway

Aw diddums. Did you not see the property damage, rioting, assault that is coming from the ANTI-TRUMP group? Did you not see the black mother kick her son out of the house for voting for Trump is a MOCK primary school election? To me the losing side has been causing way more harm.

Violent protesting is a legitimate form of free speech, especially when you're fighting to be on the right side of history.

Oh man I haven't seen that pasta in a while.

Destroy property is illegal. You can call it legitimate all you want but it just reinforces why Trump was elected. People are sick of pandering to violence and peoples hurt feelings. More violence isn't going to do anything but build him even more.

Why can't all gay people be like this?

Privileged people are not allowed to tell oppressed people what is "legitimate".

seems legit

That guy shouldn't have actually put the page on his car.
The other false flag claims never actually show the piece of paper on the car it was claimed to be on. The paper also never shows signs of being outdoors, or being actually attached to a car.

Apart from that it's pretty good,

Nice bait. This is exactly what is turning people towards him. It creates even more division. In the military, people are viewed on merit. Skin colour, gender, sexual preference? No one gives a flying fuck. You are either competent and can do your job or you can fuck off before you get someone killed.

There's nothing "good" about threats.

As opposed to the physical violence that is ACTUALLY occurring?

Yes, by Trump supporters.

Fake

Congrats, sounds like you hit the friends jackpot

>A check of local hospitals releaved there was no victim of any such incident admitted or treated as well.

Fucking kek. Lying fags.

>2/8 yo
so a 0.25 year old?

lul. not even women respect other women.

and let's not even begin on how much -negative- economical and societal damage feminism has brought that will never be studied in full.

Wtf I was 13 in 2008 and I was racist as shit about Obama

What evidence is there of this? There are multiple videos and photos of violence from anti-Trump supporters. All there is from these people is word of mouth.

His first felching didn't go so well.

Evidence is a white social construct designed to deny the experiences of oppressed people.

I'm no medical fag by any means, but blood coming from surface injuries should be bright red, no?

Sigh. Why am I accepting this bait. Definition of evidence - "the available body of facts or information indicating whether a belief or proposition is true or valid".
The kicker? I'm not even white. I just don't put up with bullshit.

Correct user. Blood nearer to the skin is lighter in colour.

A definition written by a white man. The world has changed.

Nope. Faked and outed as such. Santa Monica PD has been having to field calls about this little shit for days now because people keep seeing his little horror show and get triggered.

Bravo, Mr. Ball. With luck, you've managed to inject that little bit of extra terror that caused someone to snap. And given it's probably a Clinton supporter, that means they'll kill someone actually worth something.

Not even replying to the bait anymore. I'd like to see people try this shit in China. See how little fucks they give

I don't know what's sarcasm anymore.

What is the purpose of these lies?

He's having a sargasm. He's burning through every stereotypical sjw argument in the book. Best to just sit back and laugh.

Ehh, kind of

The blood would be quite old, having to flee a violent scene then getting some composure after a head injury to pose for a photo would take a bit of time, the blood goes darker in colour after sitting around for a while. There appears to be a bit much blood as for such a small cut though

Good, one less racist.

Fake

god bless
youtube.com/watch?v=dAJVfsmNOGo&feature=youtu.be

It's the cancer of the internet

I didn't know Mike " If You Suck Dicks, You're Getting the 5.56" Pence is already ahead of schedule.

>publicly posting that your 12 year old son cried like a baby thus ensuring some other kids use it to bully him

>what do I tell them?
That he isn't going to kill black people?

Top kek! Dated Egyptian, Palestinian, Vietnamese, Spanish, Malaysian and Aboriginal. Plan on marrying the Malaysian one. Have friends in the UAE, Pakistan, NZ, PNG, Iraq and Australia. I do care about illegal immigration though. Come here legally? I'm cool with that. Come here illegaly, bypassing many other perfectly safe countries on the way? You're nothing but an economic migrant trying to queue jump.

>I've sexually abused and oppressed many women of color

Wow, thanks for sharing

>all this fear mongering
The left are literally terrorists.
Bravo, libfags, bravo.

Her son was dripping wet and she was watching him? She watches her naked adolescent son out of the shower?

My wife showed me some evidence of violence, like someone wrote white power somewhere. I said where's the evidence of violence and felt like Mark o'meara at the zimzam trial

What do yah mean? Reasonable Evidence and Habeus Corpus in China are subjective. But let's not base our accusations on facts, that's Racist. lol.

>Best I can come up with
>Ignores all other perfectly reasonable points
You keep that up champ. Just keep on truckin'. I'll send you a thank you card when Pauline Hanson gets Prime Minister in the next election.

>Presedent
>Shaun King

yep. he's known for making movies involving a lot of fake blood.

there's a pic of him in what looks like a nursing office and I'm sure he just said "we're making a movie is it okay if we just film a quick bit here".

If he had really gone in, the clinic would have reported it to the police.

Kindergarteners are going to be fighting for their rights? the fuck?

>next four years fighting for opportunities
>five year olds

Snopes is a Liberal site.

>When you walkin' back from a Spirit Cooking, and your homies asking you why you're covered in blood

I'm rooting for Pauline so fucking hard my shitposting ally.

>Trump rally in the Netherlands

I was rooting for Trump too. Dual citizenship with US/Aus. Wish I had the chance to vote for Trump though. Just have to meme Pauline to PM

So, how did this person know the owner of the car was black? And why are all of these on fucking cars?

In light of Brexit and Trump I genuinely believe anything is possible. Memes are a force to be reckoned with.

Nice watch

Best thing is that they still hurl insults like it will guilt us into something. Clearly has lost effectiveness and majority of them refuse to believe that it doesn't work anymore.

In order to be on the right side of History someone actually needs to physically attack you. Not just say mean things, or things you perceive as threatening.

Simi Valley is a fine town.
Went to high school there.
Fine place.
Was, at least.

Why do you keep posting things that never happened?

>caesar
>bad
What?
Also, I'm pretty sure my 10yo sister has no idea what Roman Empire is let alone anything about Caesar.

So is her son colored? The only confirmation we have is that he's a little faggot

This was done by DNC operatives Expect them to burn some more churches too.

>ahead of schedule
That's great and all, but what about our budget?

Two days ago, at my school, there was a report of a note saying "Your time is up, chink." that was placed in a Chinese kid's backpack. Turns out he wrote it himself.

LITERALLY FAKE AND GAY FUCK OFF

I was naked fairly regularly around my parents when I was 12. Only stopped when I was like late 13?

their mother probably told them that caesar tried to expel the jews

Listen, that's awesome. But we're still going with the Pence plan here.

>on my way to classes
>see a white guy
>i'm literally shaking

why is it always 8 years? is the 8 somehow important to the masons?

just like the 33 thousand leaked emails, 33 victims of clintons murders, and 33 kids laura silsby tried to steel out of the country

is Sup Forums acting up for others as well? really have troubles posting

yeah. prob getting a ddos or some bullshit from the crazed left/soros

It's fucking sad how shit Snopes has become

What kind of a fucking autist would even believe this shit? Any person who was ever in a real fight or smashed with a beer bottle knows that this isn't how it looks like.

did this guy file a police report? if not then this is just more spin by the butthurt liberals. That is all.

>is Sup Forums acting up for others as well? really have troubles posting
Every night since the election. Pretty sure Hiroshimoot is throttling server capacity outside of peak hours to save money.

Coming with the gay oppressed people card you had a nigger as your fucking president

Remember when snopes was all about ghost stories and chain letters?

Someone explain to me why liberals are so dead set on creating the illusion that they actually have it worse under trump when nothing really happens to them. They even believe their own shit, it's like they desperately want to be scared for no fucking reason whatsoever.

>I met two nice gays so all gays shouldn't be hung

>0.02 liters of HIV+ sperm have been deposited in your gaping anus

Fake and gay

MY EYES HAVE SEEN THE GLORY OF THE COMING OF THE LORD

Fake and gay

Whoa liberals are sick!

No one has stated yet that it is fake due to no blood on white watch yet blood all over hands and wrists. also no concussion in second photo and doctor would of cleaned him up asap rather than letting other kids take pictures of him in a chair.

Think of it like an "oh shit, this is hazardous for a guy to be bleeding out in the middle of a doctors area".

>Every night since the election. Pretty sure Hiroshimoot is throttling server capacity outside of peak hours to save money.

It always started around midnight or 1am PST. Every, single night.

This post probably won't even go through.