"Canada is cucked"

>"Canada is cucked"
>Canada is approximately 17% more white than the US
???

100% more self-hating whites

It's only white outside of the major cities. Major cities are major cucked.

I'd take slightly more liberal over 60% white any day.

Not very impressive considering they don't share a border with Mexico and no one wants to live there.

They only have like 3 major cities.

>the leaf

It's not a matter of race. It's the mentality.

No. You say that, but you're lying to yourself.

>10.6% our population
>a mere 17% less shit skins

I'd also like to mention only one of these countries shares a 2000 mile long border with two entire continents dedicated to sending its poorest our way.

Half of our population lives in the 10 biggest cities

>be 72% european
>somehow people get 63% from this
I guess Spain and Portuguese aren't white now

That's the whole point, you cuck.

You're more white than them but you've got less to show for it. It means your white people are pathetic.

It's extremly liberal and people such as Justin Bieber and (((Drake))) come from there.

That's not great since the US has always had 10-12% blacks, that we didn't

We are moving in the wrong direction faster than they are. With no brakes.

This
More enemies in country, yet somehow outperforming canada in white ethnocentrism

We were 76% white at the last census! probably closer to 70% now.

>17% more white
>Canadian rightwing are basically American leftists
>guncucked
>elected a DUDEWEED cuck to prance around in lady dressed sucking muslim dick

Just wait until your politicians have you as brown as the US currently is.

American is on the up and up.

Canada is all downhill from here.

Also, no DUDE WEED

nigger I live on a fucking island

do you understand me? it is literally heaven on earth. i haven't seen any but a pale face in years.

We're already past the point of no return. Unless Trump saves us Canada will be ruled by niggers.

Canada has low quality whites. Literal niggers with pale skin.

Vancouver island?

Now take that sadness and find someone that wants to make Canada OK again.

>it's only growing bigger
>economy isn't growing but we're intentionally increasing the population

Well
>cucked gunlaws
>cucked PM
>cucked culture
>cuckholdry being written into laws
Also, you're not the only Canadian. Your fellow whites won't matter if in twenty years they're out bred by rapefugees.
Regardless, I think you're just a racist. I hate to sound like an SJW fag, but that really is the way to put it. You may have more whites, but America has more minorities who voted conservative than any of the presidents since Reagan.

Note that fertility crashed, but it took about 20 years for the mass increase in immigrants

it was only when the labour market was going to shrink that we started this

>my grandparents had 5 kids
>they had 8 grandchildren

Certainly not montreal

Oh shit.. same.. It's quite a coincidence, because an user linked me to this post for some odd reason..
Thought I was reading a post I made.

This would be better with separate English/French fertility rates, since the English rate has been low for much longer

I live on Vancouver Island and he's definitely not talking about Vancouver Island

Victoria has lots of immigrants and every other town has lots of natives.

Maybe in Senneville

A Gulf Island
You don't know anything about Canadian culture.

Atlantic Canada is gloriously white, too ;)

Come home, white man

maybe a gulf island? natives only go to some for seasonal hunting

Well I know that the majority of you voted in weedbro. I also know that the majority of you live in the most populous cities. I know that those cities are basically hives of liberal sentiment and San Fran-tier faggots.

I know that the rural areas are filled with genuinely good people. I know that the rural peoples generally lead traditional lifestyles. I know that the rural peoples are becoming more and more overlooked by your majority culture.

Probably on an eastcoast island like me. Literally nothing but white. And we have unique accent. Amazing, user, you'd love it.

Quebec will never rule us. Francophones have water in their viens. They refuse to assimilate which is a problem. They talk a lot shit but never get anything done.

it's not saltspring, so
mayne, pender, galiano, gabriola or saturna?
but if you don't have to leave the island ever that rules out saturna, I think asians go over from Vancouver to galiano too

It's funny how the islands are full of a bunch of old white people that vote for the green party and would never say anything racist, but don't want a single thing changing on their island.

did your last ei check come on time?

I guarantee you that no Francophone has ever talked about wanting to assimilate into Anglo society

It's true, everyone spew the most liberal green party shit you've ever heard in your life, yet funnily enough they are making zero effort to transform their living space to adjust to their multicultural ideals. Things like that would drive me up the wall, except that it would be insane to expect such an insular community to ever change.

>live in NS
>get called "best tourist destination" by some magazine
>worst winter roads in all of the atlantic coast
>expensive gas
>almost half your paycheck gets taxed
>takes approximately 3-5 months to get hired just for apprenticeship jobs
>the job usually lasts 4-6 months

And more. At least the EI benefits are pretty nice. I'm lucky that I got dual citizenship so I can move to Boston 2 years into Trump's presidency.

yessir, 800 ei bucks :D
Gonna get me some keiths and go on a jag, buoy.

>Canadian culture

is this a meme like the mexican intellectuals thing

>know that the majority of you voted in weedbro
39% is not a majority. Stop acting like you know everything. Why do burgers always think they are so special when their education is more shit than most 3rd world countries....

Believe me, yank, Canada literally has more authentic culture than you fags. You literally have nationalized multiculturalism and call it "American".

While you waddle around in Wal-Mart with shit leaking through your sweatpants, Canadians are riding glorious pacific waves alongside humpbacks in the Pacific, or growing gorgeous heirloom tomatoes and dining on perfectly prepared salmon.

Canadian culture is just a shitty version of New England culture but with more passive-aggressive racism and drunks.

If you got the money, it's a good destination. And some roads are pretty bad, depending on where you go.
And the gas is expensive, because Canadian government only cares about the west; that's literally the reason why we don't have an influx of mass immigration.

I like how they all vote for may, but then don't think about the environmental impact of everything they own being shipped, often by multiple ferries to where they live. Many even own properties elsewhere and don't care about leaving houses empty for half the year.

Didn't answer my question ether. Going with Gabriola.

there's a big urban rural divide

I've been to New England. believe me; there's certain places that are just different, very different.

Vancouver is SJW central. I start LITERALLY SHAKING when I go to the city, because fat women with neon blue hair always scream at WHITE MALES like me who don't unilaterally support our tranny dictator Justin Trudeau

just because you're white doesn't mean you're not cucked. There are a ton of cucks in america that are white.

Its not about how white you are. Its about how white you want to be. Canada is closing in on sweden/germany level where you will spread your ass cheeks for an immigrants dick in your ass and thank them afterwards.