youtu.be/Lu4VUsaxs6E
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/nygxu29R
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/46566312/
slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/politics/2016/11/the_democratic_party_establishment_is_finished_after_trump.html
gop.com/survey/cabinet-survey/
twitter.com/VicBergerIV/status/797580199332286464
youtube.com/watch?v=DdCYMvaUcrA
archive.is/Kie1s
youtu.be/u9OZ8xHTX7c
youtube.com/watch?v=dAJVfsmNOGo&feature=youtu.be
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GeC0EWNFjF2VQNTIYFLSW5F9pKoJoSyYNuDIoCKPeEo/edit#gid=0
pwtorch.com/site/2016/11/11/linda-mcmahon-reportedly-potential-candidate-president-trumps-cabinet-mcmahon-tweets-congrats/
youtube.com/watch?v=zkLxUKOcrlU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm not a very good OP, but I try

Awoo~

pastebin.com/nygxu29R

Thanks Moot

LONG LIVE PRESIDENT TRUMP GENERAL

Botes for President Trump

why are so bad at coordinating this
do we recycle that one?

Fuck off, texas is a garbage state.

Post boabs

John Mica for Secretary of Transportation

>tfw is close

POST INCORRECT PREDICTIONS

>Copy paste into notepad

>edit

>replace all

>"[Embed]"

tah-dah!

Unless you are PA, your opinion is shit.
PA did amazing this election cycle

I didnt even notice the double embeds

>The only thing that could stop him is 20 fembitches coming out and saying he raped them each 30 times. They're going to try to Cosby him.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/46566312/

The GOP primary process should be run in the style of The Apprentice, and every week Trump would fire another GOP 'hopeful.' Think of it. Two teams competing on an assignment every week.

>"Disenfranchisement is a party priority. This week you two teams are going to compete to see who can strip more Americans of their right to vote. Jeb, you look pretty confident."
>"Oh yeah, Mr. Trump, I got this."

OH. BABY.

This is great news

Bump for recycling

Also be careful, they are learning...

slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/politics/2016/11/the_democratic_party_establishment_is_finished_after_trump.html

>they are learning
Some of them

And all they're learning is that the left is retarded. The redpill is hard to swallow, but they won't die in the process

t. Californian scum

Please fall into the ocean soon

YOU CAN'T POST IN THIS THREAD UNLESS YOUR NATION IS PART OF THE INTERNATIONAL COALITION FOR FREEDOM AND WINNING

RUSSIA IS AN HONORARY MEMBER

MEXICANS WILL BE DEPORTED ON SIGHT

>Californian holding gun
>not Texan
wat

THE CELLPHONE, DONALD

GIVE IT TO ME

Does anyone else feel like this wasn't meant to happen? That we entered a universe similar to the 90s/00s again??

>Both Trump and Farage will die in your lifetime

I don't think I can go on lads...

THE ONE

THE ONLY

THE ORIGINAL

IOWAAAAAA

This is untrue

who /south/ here
LAfag reporting in

1. Jeff Sessions
>(Trump loyalist with experience)
2. Trey Gowdy
>(Law and order above all else even party lines)
3. Jim Webb
>(Another pick with a lot of experience in this field)
4. David Clarke
>(Like Gowdy, not shy on calling a spade a spade)
5. James Mattis
>(A general who knows what he's actually doing)
6. Ron Paul
>(Audit the fed and crash banking cartels)
7. Ann Coulter
>(A bit of a meme selection, but she's wise to this)
8. Jill Stein
>(Another vocal anti-globalist who may be able to bring unity between all forms of energy)
9. Ben Carson
>(Sleepy doctor seems like a good fit, but I'm not totally sold on him admittedly)
10. Rudy Giuliani
>(A man of many rages, this position doesn't mean much anyway, tends to be able to tow the line)

Go to his website and read his response to the whole election and finally saying something about it after being silent on the subject since the beginning

OK lads I didn't keep up with today's events what did I miss?

Can Le Pen win?

I like this one better

twitter.com/VicBergerIV/status/797580199332286464

He's right. We should hire people based on their race and sex

reee I keep missing the new threads.

I can't wait for the quotes of him apologizing for ISIS or the Muslim brotherhood.

If there's one thing Americans hate more than an elitist liberal it's going to be an elitist liberal muslim.

It's a long standing stereotype and an utterly true one that the GOP when push comes to shove get the fuck into line and obey while the democrats bicker, dither and suffer sectarian temper tantrums.

>The savior of western civilization

I'm not mocking it, it's endearing. All that fucking money silver spoon in his mouth and yet Trump has features of a normal person, not a political soulless automatron. Back in February when I went to get a haircut I picked up a rolling stone magazine that had an actually fair article on the Don - sorry, on President Trump. (And I hate Rolling Stone after what they did to my alma mater so I am not giving them the benefit of the doubt here).

>Though Fred lived and died a very rich man, he made his kids work like peasants. The three boys spent summers pulling weeds and pouring cement, learning the building trade from the subfloor up, while the two girls toiled in his real estate office in the bowels of Coney Island. Trump tells the story of being dragged by the nose to join Fred on his rounds collecting rents. "We'd go on jobs where you needed tough guys to knock on doors," he says. "You'd see 'em ring the bell and stand way over here. I'd say, 'Why're you over there?' and he'd say, ''Cause these motherfuckers shoot! They shoot right through the door!'"

>tfw Trump met with Farage before May

How do amendments work exactly? Does it need a popular vote or is just the government involved?

As long as We'reWithHer

youtube.com/watch?v=DdCYMvaUcrA

Best Jeb moments?

>8. Jill Stein
Jesus fuck man, she's retarded on all sorts of levels. She's fucking Green Party ffs

I want Clarke as HomeSec.

There is nothing they do about it.

KEEP CRYING BABIES

If Jill wasn't retarded on nuclear I could almost agree with that

I live for the day that whole map is red.

i hope so

archive.is/Kie1s
>Trump has raised his own kids in comparable fashion, disabusing them of any notions of unearned grandeur. "I was a dock attendant for a couple of summers, then went into landscaping," says Don Jr., a company vice president running international projects, with an office directly below his father's. "My brother and I are probably the only sons of billionaires who can operate a D-10 Caterpillar." "I did less-than-glamorous internships in sweltering New York — the South of France wasn't an option," says Ivanka in her immaculate office next door to Don Jr. Together with Eric, the third of Trump's kids by his first wife, Ivana Trump (he has two younger children by subsequent wives), his three grown offspring handle his vast portfolio of luxury hotels and resorts. Polished and restrained where their father is flamboyant, they've nonetheless paid him the highest praise by enlisting in the family trade. No less telling, none of them are train wrecks like so many children of billionaires. "We grew up with a lot of those kids and know them well," says Don Jr. "But I guess we were pushed and motivated differently."

>It's worth noting that Trump was nearly a train wreck himself as the son of wealth in Jamaica Estates, Queens. An indifferent student who was "mouthing off to everybody" and carrying around a switchblade in his pocket, he was yanked out of prep school by his disappointed parents and sent to the New York Military Academy upstate. "He thought he was Mr. America and the world revolved around him," says Col. Ted Dobias, his former instructor and baseball coach, a barrel-chested man who's now nearing 90 but whose memory is diamond-drill sharp.

Kellyanne for Chief of Staff

>Ann Coulter for Sect. Labour
lol

they made one president

POAT FAVORITE PRIMARY MOMENTS FAGGOTS

HERES BASED CRISPY SACRIFICING HIMSELF TO DESTROY RUBIO

THERE IT IS

youtu.be/u9OZ8xHTX7c

H-how disrespectful

Each state legislature in Congress gets one vote. You need 75% of all votes to add an amendment.

>Stein secretary of energy
Trump swayed PA by promising to go balls deep into American coal and gas, you know that right?

In one week Ive gotten to watch the Cubs win, vote for Trump and begin making America Great Again, and now I am 21.
I hope ya'll permit to break the no alcohol rule

Nipples very disrespectful etc

She can, last election without BRexit and Trump they got 20%, those two will bump them a bit, in light of latest attacks euroskepticism may be at an all time high.

on election night i had no idea what the fuck to feel. i couldn't process the magnitude of it.
the next day everything kinda just felt wrong.
it's been hitting me very slowly, but right about now i'm really feeling it. i'm laughing hysterically like he just won. i have this goofy smile on my face. i'm looking at all these pictures of farage.
this is the best fucking timeline. i love you all.

b-but Clinton w-won

p-people want leftism

youtube.com/watch?v=dAJVfsmNOGo&feature=youtu.be

HEY GUYS I'M COMPILING A LIST OF CELEBRITIES THAT WENT AGAINST GOD EMPEROR TRUMP, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ADD YOUR OWN

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GeC0EWNFjF2VQNTIYFLSW5F9pKoJoSyYNuDIoCKPeEo/edit#gid=0

pwtorch.com/site/2016/11/11/linda-mcmahon-reportedly-potential-candidate-president-trumps-cabinet-mcmahon-tweets-congrats/

>say he's against lobbying and pay for play
>hires someone who donated millions to his campaign

You guys got conned

Wait, so you need 75% of the Senate and 75% of the House? Or just one of the two, or 75% overall?

>implying Americans are as tolerant of muslims as they were in 2008
>implying Americans havent seen what happened to europe

Say bye-bye to birthright citizenship!

>celebrities

FIRST EMPEROR bereadyv2

That would be amazing but that would involve politicians to have talent. would be hilarious if they funded the RNC with the ad revenue.

If they still call themselves dems after that they are going to swing back, a cornered animal is the most dangerous.

Already they are trying to discredit and downplay everything Trump. this is organized and traitors will work with them. The war is only beginning

>WHERE ARE THE WOMEN TRUMP

>NO FUCK IVANKA

There's something very surreal about this

I mean, Donald Trump is the President now for fucks sake

It feels like an SNL skit or something

Imagine how confused you'd be if you'd just gotten out of a coma.

See you at whataburger for chicken biscuits with honey butter Texanon.

very very disrespectful

So when are we burning Obama out of the White House?

GET EM OUT !
OUT
OUT
OUT
CONFISCATE THEIR HOUSES

>Obama was being treated as the new FDR
>All analyzing his first hundred days
>After about two years passes a shit healthcare law
>Now has to help lead the transition of power who only just acknowledged his right to president
>While having his party reduced to the weakest point in a perhaps a century
>With a President with a clear contract and a double budget passing agenda promised by his party
Trump truly has taught us the meaning of winning

There needs to a flag bearer meme with Texan, Jeffersonian and Californian

jeffersonians are the master race

> "I had a lot of one-on-ones" with the 14-year-old Trump, adds Dobias, some of which got physical, both men say. Whatever it took to seize the eighth-grader's attention, Dobias seemed to turn him around. By ninth grade, Trump was a model cadet; as a senior, he made cadet captain, says Dobias, and was the star first baseman for Dobias' varsity squad. "He was good-hit and good-field: We had scouts from the Phillies to watch him, but he wanted to go to college and make real money."

>But the answer to my question [How on Earth, from this vantage, did Trump see into the hearts of underemployed white folk?] is ringing in the air — specifically, in the echo of Trump's accent. He was raised around lunch-pail guys in Queens and learned to talk like them trailing his father to building sites. He shares the syntax and sympathies of meat-and-potatoes types, and has crafted his message for their ears expressly, calling out the enemies on their list. In New Hampshire, I watched that huge crowd come to a boil as he took dead aim at corporate greed. "When the head of Ford calls me up and he says, 'Mr. President, we really want to build this plant in Mexico,' I'll say, 'Congratulations...we're gonna charge you a 35 percent tax on every car and truck and part that comes in!' 'But you can't dooo that, Mr. President!' Trust me, I can do it — and what happens is, they probably fold by 5 p.m."

Hillary and Bill may have started off poor but they became old money the way it works in America, as an opt in conversion process that turns you into one of the good ol boys and girls' club. Trump even with a silver spoon is a homo novus, a new man kind of aristocrat. The old money hated the Homo novus in Rome, they hate him now.

SEGAL FOR ATTORNEY GENERAL!!

We have more guns and Republicans than Texas.

Also, gangs get illegal guns over the border.

California is run by liberals, california is not actually liberal.

Reposting Chile's love note to /ptg for posterity.

No.

There is only one crime in politics; hubris.

The public will swallow anything but hubris.

Clinton's campaign was the most conceited political movement in a generation at least.

Be thankful the benched Bill, because he probably saw this train wreck coming. He spent his whole 1996 campaign trying to fight the perception of elitism.

THERE
IT
IS

The founders were incredibly suspicious of government power. Thus, they made sure that the Constitution could be amended by the states directly
There's 2 ways to do it:
>2/3 of both houses of Congress agree to propose an amendment
>2/3 of the State legislatures can call a Constitutional Convention, any amendments must be approved by 3/4ths of the legislatures

Both cases require massive supermajorities.

vote RON PAUL for secretary of treasury

>Be Miss Wisconsin
>Given death sentence by a incurable disease
>The fear of leaving her child behind in a failing dangerous nation
>Can now die in peace knowing that her son grow up in a safe prospering nation with Trump looking out for him

She's was probably the happiest person in that crowd

FL here

>believing the wrestling dirt sheets

Have you tried to sink the coast into the sea?

tmp_shill here reporting for the first time since the election

You won the but you're still a bunch of faaaaaaaags

what ya gonna do about it??

youtube.com/watch?v=zkLxUKOcrlU

DOUBLE KILL

can we get russia to help invade commiefornia already?

Something happened this year
Im very convinced Trump has single handedly changed our timeline
The evidence is overwhelming

>FL
pssshhhhhhhhhhhh
Only above Orlando = south.

RIP cheese princess

America is in good hands.

Her breakdown at that one rally made me fucking choke up. I'm happy she lived long enough to see him win.

>tfw watching the recent south park episode cause bored
>hillary character says the election was stolen (see: rigged)
it's like everyone has just flat out denied reality and are choosing to live in some made-up world where hillary was actually the good guy and represented everything right with america

Feels good man

Hey fuck you fag, there is still some of us here, in our eternal struggle, trying to make it great again.