I don't get it

I don't get it.

waiters will fill up your drink at like 1/3 empty several times without ever asking, maybe?

Have you seen the price of soda at all you can eat places?

After six large glasses of water, you can't eat much.

it's a joke about people being on diets who buy enough food to feed five people and then get a diet coke or water because they are watching their weight.

people with diabetes get dehydrated easily and drink a lot of water while at a restaurant

One guy gets it.

I always found "diet coke" and the like pretty hilarious, considering its just as bad for you, if not worse, than regular coke and the like.

Formerly Chuck's.

For me it helps eating more, as just solid food because too heavy and thick in the stomache, some liquid helps making it feel lighter and easier to swallow

>*ALL* YOU CAN EAT plus (specific amount of water)

i like to imagine this is it

>11g/100ml sugar is equal or less harmful as 24mg/100ml of aspartame
>things Americans actually believe
You've been drinking too much from that corn syrup co. cool-aid stand.

Ideal case is to avoid both but you'd die of diabetes or other weight related disorder way before getting cancer from aspartame with those concentrations.

Levels are from European produced Coca-Cola and Coca-Cola Zero.

All you can eat usually have the drinks not included in the price for the meal, so you have to buy the apart. Funny thing, usually the food is made on purpose with a lot of salt so that the costumer will buy a lot of drinks

>implying europoor anecdotal pro-mudslime (((data))j has relevance.

Probably this.

Aspartame has been confirmed many times to be harmless in normal consumption.

I believe actually food scientists over unemployed Sup Forums autists any day of the week.

how much you can eat will be limited by the ammount of water you get
too little water and your throat will get too dry

Thats the problem mate. Your body thinks you took 11g/100ml of sugar but you didn't, which leads to raised appetite. Diet coke is the worst drink to drink while making a diet.

Nah m8, this isn't some kind of American issue from corn syrup lobbying, aspartame is legitimately unhealthy as shit for you. You're completely right that you should avoid both though.

you're idiots

water indeed aids peristalsis

that makes more sense, but it seems like the joke is intended to be "bloat out on water"

you'd have to be pretty dumb to not get your money's worth from an all-you-can-eat with free water, so the joke doesn't work either as a critique of the free water "problem" or of all-you-can-eats in general, which usually make their money not from food but from drinks, which are extra

however nobody charges for water, because fuck's sake

maybe you could leave this faggotry in Sup Forums

not saying i know more than a food scientist, but I cannot have aspartame without getting a headache.