Long Gone Gulch

>We know you guys have been waiting for this one! We are extremely excited to announce Danny Cooksey as the voice of Snag!

Okay that's pretty perfect.

Other urls found in this thread:

longgonegulch.tumblr.com/tagged/behind-the-scenes
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>VA'd Dave the Barbarian, Jack Spicer, Stoop Kid for Hey Arnold
>Was Spudnick from Salute Your Shorts

Good on the guy.

DUUUUUDE!

He's exactly who I wanted to voice me.

I am so glad they saw he was a Danny Cooksey role.

Finally a career renaissance is in the work, he's been so absent as of late outside of reprising for the Hey Arnold movie but this makes me thrilled.

>snag and me.jpg

I thought he retired.

he was in Hey Arnold: The Jungle Movie just recently reprising Stoop Kid.

either way, career revival baby!

I'm excited for this project, you guys. It's a crowdfunded animation project that's ACTUALLY going places.

Holy fuck that is perfect.

Wait. Did the series actually get greenlit? If so I am out 5 dollars cuz I bet my friend it never would.

I'm excited, good casting!

There is no series at the moment. They had a successful kickstarter, but it was to fund a pilot. Once the pilot is finished, maybe Nick or CN or Netflix or someone else will fund a whole series if they like the pilot.

Nice to see this project is still going. We'll probably hear more VA news soon.

plus the creators are good people.

Reminder.

wtf I hate Long Gone Gulch now

I feel for them. They're crowdfunded and therefore susceptible to hashtag brigades and outrage factory faggots.

I doubt they'll do it, they just need to say they will to avoid losing all their money.

Wasn't there minor outrage already over BuffaloWings? Or whatever the indian girl's name is.

Yes, they renamed her "BW" as a result.

And changed her eye makeup so it isn't like warpaint.

>Danny Cooksey

>All these people treating a casting of ONE character as a sign that it's going to be finished let alone good

Wow user, you're so cynical and smrt.

Prove me wrong then namefag

>sees file name
Really nigga? Is having a gay character really going to make you instantly say it’s bad?

They have an official site where they post their progress, from when they got their kickstarter funded, to parts of the storyboards, now to keys from the pilot.

longgonegulch.tumblr.com/tagged/behind-the-scenes

Although if you're just going to shitpost, it probably won't matter how much progress is getting made, if they don't post an new update every single day and the pilot isn't finished in under a week, it means they ran off with the money to Mexico, right?

Their animation tests were pretty good so far. I hope this gets done in our lifetime though and that the pilot gets a network to produce the show.

>Implying that isn't a tactic that actual scammers use
Fucking child

That was already revealed like months ago, I even heard his voice in the live-stream
He was good but a bit too smoky for my taste.

Now post cute rawhides

It's a perfect casting choice at the very least, it's not like they went with a literal who or an ill-fitting voice.

I agree, just wait till your grandchildren hit 50 before you can see it come into fruition

Anyone else think Snag looks kinda like Skeet?

So Sup Forums...
Loli or Trash?

Any or both really

Okay thats a top tier VO, i'm kinda excited now

So what is their plan exactly? They made enough money to make an episode but what about after that if they aren't pitching this to a studio?

YT isn't gonna pay for this.

both

>go into the thread
>there's a tripfaggot
Every fucking time.

He’s a good voice actor and it’s actually good casting, but the out of place greaser is still the one reason I can’t care about the show at all. What makes it worse is the fact he appears to be essentially a self-insert (So is Rawhide, but at least she fits thematically and isn’t repulsive to look at)

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Sup Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bait to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

Misha is a special kind of tipfag
He is so cancerus that he became Sup Forums's sentent tumour and thus, both merged and build one single entety.
you can't kill him without killing Sup Forums, we sadly had to come in terms with that

I don't care, I'm not having these threads with that faggot in here. He ruins shit, we gotta run him the fuck out.

I hope we get the pilot this year, I've become quite obsessed with it
I'm already writing fanfiction, please help!

LGG is really the only big time upcoming cartoon I'm hyped for. Maybe Becky Prim if that gets going.

I'd bet money on Netflix pickling it up.

When they manage to put the pilot out before they get bankrupt, mabye

They are pitching it to studios. They're using the kickstarter funds to make a pilot.

Lewd fanfiction?

I prefer the 16 year old """loli."""

How old do you think BW is supposed to be?

>Loli
Why does this inaccuracy keep getting posted? Is it just to piss everyone off now? Is it a forced meme?

I always thought this guy would be the perfect VA for Guzma

fuck off tripfag

>How old do you think BW is supposed to be?
OLD
She just stays young because she is a skinwalker

That trash is hot garbage in all the right ways.

I hope this becomes a full series or something. Looks very fun.

Zach must be pleased

Did a double take when I saw this thread. Honestly thought he was voicing Murdoc Niccals for the Gorillaz cartoon. Snag looks like he could be Murdocs kid.

why everything after T?

No, but VRV will

Fucking hell he would.

Though I personally hear Justin Cook as him, like half Yusuke, half Raditz.