I'll start with an easy one
>Yellow Lantern Pennywise

I doubt it

IT is on a power level much greater than most lantern characters

>can be defeated by a child imagining asthma medicine is battery acid
>stronger than any Lantern
Even Ch'p could own this bitch in an afternoon

Can Elder gods get rings?
Don't even see why Pennywise would need it.

you have no clue how IT works at all. he is capable of killing pretty much anyone and the only reason he was defeated was because a group of kids had exceptional imagination and the help of a turtle God. when they returned to derry as adults they almost died and a few of them did because the turtle was no longer there to help. they had to pretend to be kids again in order to defeat him, I you think pennywise wouldn't stomp most of the dcu you're very misinformed

He literally gets beaten down for 27 years by a group of kids.

I get the idea is that it's friendship and togetherness that beats him, but I feel like any GL could get the job done just as well.

That has got to be the stupidest fucking thing I have ever read in my life

IT is a bitch "eldritch horror" that could only chomp on fucking children, and I'm pretty sure Parallax trumps the shapeshift fuck. King is a hack

Trauma from the Duck Avenger/Paperinik comics.
especially considering his powers let him induce fear in anyone he fights

Congratulations, you have now realised that It is fucking stupid. Well done.

it was capable of influencing an entire town to do his bidding for years. he was beyond human comprehension. ok I admit parallax or superman could defeat pennywise, but pennywise can stomp pretty much anyone that gets in his way. he's a fact of life, he's a force of nature. there's no fighting nature

Pennywise is a pathetic parasite, you can stop trying to hype him up for King

So long as he deals mostly with the teen hero groups he’ll be certainly threatening, everyone would have to be on high alert when he pops up.

Personally, given the nature of the character and how he has the twenty seven year cool down he should only be used a total of three times, once for a flash back, once for the current crop of teen heroes and then again for legacy heroes in the future.

I’d like to see a pre teen zatana and some friends deal with him

Personally, given the nature of the character and how he has the twenty seven year cool down he should only be used a total of three times, once for a flash back, once for the current crop of teen heroes and then again for legacy heroes in the future.

I’d like to see a pre teen zatana and some friends deal with him

No you retard, he's strongest against adults.

If you're going by the lame films, yeah maybe. In the book the creature called It isn't the clown, nor the spider-like form or anything else it shape shifts into or can be perceived by the human mind (ie. the "spider" form), it's a true cosmic horror locked up somewhere beyond time and space and only a small aspect of it bleeds out into our reality as the spider-form, which in turn manifests itself as whatever its given prey fears most "to sweeten the meat". It's true form (the "deadlights", whatever the fuck that is) is incomprehensible to mortals, and the kids only manage to get something like a glimpse at it because they're high or whatever and some cosmic turtle god and also the overall "god" of king's macroverse were both helping them.
Like some user said, it's retarded.

Regardless, cosmic horror-tier creatures are kinda beyond the need or use of power rings.

>exceptional imagination
cause having to imagine every facet of a hard light construct just for it to exist long enough to do anything counts for shit

I dont think you've read a green lantern book in your life.

So pennywise is Lovecraftian Parallax?

Kinda. But whereas paralaxative is fear itself, It just uses fear as a means for obtaining sustenance. From what I can remember, It's really kinda bitchy and spiteful too it is "female", so that's no surprise

>you have no clue how IT works at all. he is capable of killing pretty much anyone and the only reason he was defeated was because a group of kids had exceptional imagination and the help of a turtle God. when they returned to derry as adults they almost died and a few of them did because the turtle was no longer there to help. they had to pretend to be kids again in order to defeat him, I you think pennywise wouldn't stomp most of the dcu you're very misinformed

...isn't an exceptional imagination one of the most important and powerful things that a Lantern can have? Sounds like Kyle fucking Rayner alone could beat Pennywise without a ring with how you described it.

HARD MODE: Try to post character/s who would receive a power ring that isn't green or yellow.

pic related would be a pretty great Star Sapphire.

>Eldrich entity older than time
>not being the power source of tge yellow ring
Sure.

That horror of horrors loses a mental duel to Richie's Irish cop voice and then it's corporeal form has its heart torn out by a couple middle aged men.

Truly unstoppable.

Even though we all know that Duck Dodgers is actually a canon Green Lantern.

Red ring.

Also

But it's a magical irish cop voice, and middleaged men imbued with """"magikkkk"""" from poorly explained other cosmic entities from another series.

Magic doesn't have to explain shit because stephen king said so.

I still don't fucking get the point of the Beverly train, but I guess that was "magic :DDDD" too

You forgot to mention they needed to have a kiddie orgy in order to stop him from coming back when they were in the sewers

Everyone always brings up the Beverly train and I always have to remind people that the scene with her watching Patrick jerk off Henry after lighting their farts is way more fucked up as we get her entire internal monologue as she intuits what sex is after seeing Patrick's huge cock and Henry's tiny one and then gets moist when she realizes Bill has one of those too. If they catch me they'll put their things inside of me! Then Patrick offers to blow Henry.

This is either right before or right after we spent a couple dozen pages on toddler Patrick snuffing out his baby brother in the crib and a host of stray animals in a dump fridge.

Did you even read the book?

Beverly banged them all to create a new bond so they could get out of the sewers when the previous one they had faded and Eddie got everyone lost trying to get out.

Getting his dick wet fixed Eddie's sense of direction right quick. I guess pussy helped him see the line.

>You forgot to mention they needed to have a kiddie orgy
It's not an orgy.
It's a train.
As in
>choo! choo! All aBOARRRRD the Beverly train!
get your terms right kiddo.
It might save your life one day.

then why didn't she just screw eddie to fix his navigation system?

Loser

She fucked Eddie first and once you open up a package of hotdogs why not grill 'em all?

choo choo!

a human one sure
the rest are just a load of jobbers and mooks

>She fucked Eddie first and once you open up a package of hotdogs why not grill 'em all?
holy fuck thats the best justification for it I've ever heard

didn't one of the Dark Tower books not only imply it left offspring but IT survived somewhere in its full form
I've only read like three King novels in my entire life though. IT, some girl with a baseball cap who gets lost in a national forest, and some third one I don't remember

I don't think you know what Pennywise actually is.

It is literally a formless eldritch god older than the universe

>Did you even read the book?
I'm glad I didn't because what has been said about that book ITT is pants on head retarded, no wonder King barely remembers any of this shit, you must have to be real fucked up on coke to write a chapter long child sewer orgy and think that's a good idea.

it took him four years and he was soaring pretty high on coke
I think it's alright but too damn long for what it tells and does some interesting things with the flashbacks and flashforwards. I like dense books but at times it was a chore

Boy, they'd probably SCIENCE their way into accidentally making a new light that runs on phazon energy, while still using yellow rings.

It's a shame really because if you cut out a couple hundred pages of weird and completely unnecessary sex shit the remaining several hundred make an excellent book.

because she's like fucking twelve dude... has anyone ever checked Kings house? If I'm not mistaking, didn't she measure/compare who felt how inside of her, and who creampied her and what not? Like why the fuck did no one think 'Oh hey, that's pretty fucking weird. Maybe we should check this king guy out.'

IT did in fact survive. Beings like IT (Demon Elementals) literally cannot die, as they are fundamentals (or rather, tiny slivers of The Core Fundamental Being) of the entire Dark Tower metaverse.

>it’s another macroverse wank thread

King of Tears had more fears than MUH SPIDER and still got punked by supers.

Turtle only helped them when they were adults.

It getting pwned by the kids was all on the kids.

>god
>gets killed by some kids

you guys sure are fast and loose with the g word these days

user please.

>And the LORD was with Judah; and he drave out the inhabitants of the mountain; but could not drive out the inhabitants of the valley, because they had chariots of iron.

Gods have always been pussy bitches when it comes to man.

Could anyone stop him?

Boollshit.
She goes 100% yandere for dodgers. That's Star Sapphire MO

>It getting pwned by the kids was all on the kids.
Actually, no. That second defeat primarily happened because Can (Capital G God) was backing them up from behind the scenes. If it wasn't for that, IT would have eaten them all rather casually.

The LORD they're referring to was clearly an extra terrestrial. the "chariots of iron" refer to extra terrestrial technology the inhabitants of the valley had somehow acquired.

It's even a little weirder than that. In at least some measure Bev is based on a girl King knew when he was a kid.

After reading Godzilla in Hell the answer to that question is no. No one can stop him.

I swear this entire thing gets worse the more I hear about it.

Yesh....
If there was a more fitting and AWESOME recipient of the red ring, I'd like to see them.

All will be well Neighbor

Welcome to Stephen King.

I'll always maintain there's a decent story in there, a very human story, if you can get past all the pointless sexual material.

Open up the book, read The Fire at the Black Spot (one of the interludes), and then put it back down. You just skimmed the top most layer of cream from the 1000 pages.

Beverly is first on the day of the rope.

Also it all happens in Maine. And the people of Maine aren't happy with that.

Least Lovecraft kept it a fictional North East.

Basically, which means in DCU terminology he's a little bitch.

In Maine: a demon posing as a clown rips apart dozens of kids and the occasional adult every quarter century, another demon opens a shop that causes a small town to slaughter each other, another shop opening kicks off evil sacrifices and a vampire epidemic, an author's pseudonym comes to life and goes on a killing spree, children do gross shit in sewers, various races of aliens regularly threaten the area, and greasers commit violent crimes in numbers rivalling those of black gang members in Chicago. In Stephen King's fictional universe why the fuck does anybody still live in Maine?

I haven't read all that many King books but I know that Pet Sematary's set in Maine as well. How many fucking books has he done that are set there?

With his earlier works (up until he got hit with a truck let's say) it would be easier to list the ones that don't take place in Maine.

A lot. Derry has been terrorized by at least two shapeshifting monsters, a renegade from ripper, several serial killers, at least 2 mass murderers. And don't forget greasers. Stephen King always has greasers be insane sadists, often homosexual, and usually nearly as evil as the monsters. Apparently SK was bullied by greasers.

Renegade grim reaper. Fucking auto correct.

definitely red
>WAAAH

Here's an image now that those are back, and some more info.
>Can easily go toe to toe with a super mech that was the same size as him.
>Eats the fear of those he fights, turning them into coolflames (Mindless slaves that have fire based powers)
>Cunning enough to lay traps and fake retreats, most likely due to being a commander when he was in the Evonian forces.

Spawn amped by yellow, red and black lantern rings.

Toss It in the Source Wall and forget about it.

And all his books are connected via the Tower series. Had that movie not tanked we may have had a shared universe scenario.

IIRC he's already in a "source cage" or something.

IT (and the Dark Tower series) would've made one hell of an (adult) animated film. Only feasible way to do it. Live action just can't adequately portray the shit in the book without resorting to fakey cgi mess.

Shit, make it a series: 25 ep. run. Perfect.

In an ideal world, we'd have such, but alas.

Someone will eventually make fanart of this, I'm sure of it.

Could you imagine how scary it would be if The Thing got a ring?

What power ring would he get?

Zatanna

Black, he was a necromancer, or green, willpower can easily be evil too

mmmmah the french wine

tastes like a fine

lime

snatch!

Maybe orange, hes greedy for power though idk

I'm guessing they would contain every instance of of a lantern Ring.

Red lantern Brad?

dammit billy what'd I tell ya about goin on these dirty sites dammit wait till your father hears what kind of websites you're goin on! and clean your room fuck i can't be wastin time when I could be suckin and fuckin ( brush your teeth before bed love ya)

-mom

Pls, Mr. Rogers is waaayyyyy too good for a Blue Ring. St. Walker fucking WISHES he was as good as the man himself.

My name is Godzilla
My dick is a killer

Blue power ring right here.

I think he'd get a blue ring because he is an super optimistic fella (only moment I can think of him being pessimistic was when Mount Doom erupted, and I don't remember that being in the book), but it takes some balls of still and force of will to go into Cirith Ungol, rescue Frodo, carry his useless person all the way to the caldera of Mount Doom only for the shithead to refuse to throw the Ring in and almost get killed by Gollum, all that without getting furious at his stupidity and snap Frodo's neck then and there.

Probably orange. Morgoth would get that one too, I think.

I'm thinking orange ring.

Apparently I'm not even the first to think so.

Well the true fearful cretures that deserves Yellow Power ring are always fucking dictators

North koreans doesn’t even care about pennywise or freddy type spooky villains, but “a word” from their leader make them frighten to death

Even Sinestro, the leader of the Yellow lantern himself is one of the worst of them all

How about pic related?

I don't think either of these. Blue is a maybe, but I dunno. Orange is BS cause President is actually a demotion for him, plus he's not taking a salary as Pres. More like Brown ring for shitposting/trolling. I mean I honestly believe he just ran for President for trolling purposes. Shows how shitty a candidate Hillary was that she couldn't even beat a guy who wasn't really trying.

>Yellow Lantern Hulk for the fear he causes in his enemies.

Otherwise everyone would say Red because rage beast but we've Hulk get his rocks off on causing enemies to shake in their boots more than getting angry lately (sans Amadeus Chode).

thing ring?

He'd make one to rule all the other power rings. Of course.