Do you go to church? Remember you not only have to feed your body, but your soul

Do you go to church? Remember you not only have to feed your body, but your soul.
Pic related

I live in the middle of nowhere and there is no church here.

I make do meditating on scripture.

Souls don't exist, dumbass.

the churches are always corrupt anyway, trust your own methods

okay satan

I go to church. Don't believe in God, but Catholic ideals are something I want to instill in my kids. To much degeneracy going around, kids need a solid foundation now a days

How far is the closest one?
*tips*

Catholics accept faggots, if you want real christianity go to protestant or orthodox

>How far is the closest one?

Roughly 4 hours. So combine that with a 1 hour service and it'd be a 9 hour excursion.

>Catholic

lol, go protestant or go home

Try going at least once a week, or even once 2 weeks.

I could give a shit less about gays as long as they dress respectably are in favor of a strong nuclear family and don't talk with a lisp (freaks me out, but only when gays do it). Orthodoxy is the communism of religion, literally born from a revolution to be a world uniting Church but as soon as Martin Luther died, that shit got corrupted and hollowed faster than a drunk virgin cheerleader

i think you've got it backward!

No I only praise Kek

Then you're not a christian and are only wasting your time

Actually now that I look it may be even longer than that. Unless for some reason I want to go to a Methodist or Presbyterian church

Because the Catholic church is run by a communist sympathizer, the protestants and their branches are all either insane or hypocrites, and the Orthodox are corrupt at all levels to a laughable degree.

So I do my own thing now.

They literally don't. The Catholic church was the one that made the biggest fuss about it in my state.

Generalizing too much. Insane is a subjective term and not all orthodoxs are corrupt

Sometimes. I should go more often than I do.

I don't believe in the metaphysical voodoo of it, but I always get something out of it anyway. Plus my grandmother likes it when I go.

Kek is God. Kek is just a meme to trick Atheists into believe in God.

> believing in christianity
Shiggy diggy doo.

Do you understand context clues? I go to church for my wife and kids sake, and going to church is better than sitting in Sup Forums all morning tipping my fucking fedora at all the passing shill headed for HuffPost

If you associate God to a frog you make a big sin

How do you figure?

nah I converted to Islam about 2 weeks ago. Was a Christian for 23 years

Kek has given is more than any other god... Brexit, Trump, hopefully soon Calexit

You live a lie. If you say it enough times you may lrobably believe it

>don't generalize about me
>but I will about others

Okay. I'll give you the insane, but the orthodox are corrupt. Kirill and the entire hierarchy of the Russian church take it up to the next level, but it's common almost internationally. I suppose that's what happens when you build a theology on going ham on the new testament scriptures so they fit your ideas early on.

>using retarded strawman to prove a false equivalence
Can you say your local pope is corrupt?

>Christians have been living a lie for 2000 years
>>/p/rotestants have been living a lie for 1500 years.
Muslims have been living a lie for 800 years
2 sided coin stupid nigger.