Mysterious Sonic Character

So who do you think this character is? Draw what you see. I see a bushy tail curling back into Sonic’s hand.

Pikachu.

It seems to be a Female that is some type of a rodent or some small animal.

Looks like some kind of bird character and they are holding hand so maybe a Forces avatar?

Let's see...

Sonic seems to be holding the character by the tail. The silhouette indicates the character has their back turned towards Sonic.

Now look at the head, particularily ears and hair curving upwards. Does it remind you of a certain French coyote?

>mysterious ALL NEW Sonic character
Have we learned nothing?

What will be new setting?

>what looks like bow in hair
Well well.

Could be A fox

Ricky?

This little lady

I don't think she's usable anymore.

Actually, now that I know she exists, Metamorphia from the Fleetway comics looks somewhat like Fiona.

Gonna go out on a limb and say it's just the create-a-character from Forces finally made canon.

It's just a new supporting character who may or may not be a rehash/reinterpretation of a Freedom Fighter member. Who gives a shit? Get back to me when we get some more info on the comic itself.

Artist?

I really hope we get away from the freedom fighter/resistance angle. Never liked the idea of Sonic needing a massive guerrilla movement to jump on a fat guy's head six times

Kinda looks like Antoine. If they turn Sonic gay for Antoine, i'm actually fine with that.

why does sonic have a huehuehuehuehue expression going on? Looks like he's going to play joke in your coke

it's darkness the edgehog

knowing IDW he'll be gay, everyone will hate straight white males and someone will have a green mental illness haircut

The Freedom Fighters are an ancient relic from when the series had zero consistency and only three actual characters, prompting someone in America to make "furry Star Wars" out of it. I say it's time for the FF as a concept to be left alone instead of stubbornly trying to cling onto it in spite of being outdated as fuck, especially since Forces proved exactly why it doesn't work with today's Sonic.

IT NEVER worked even back then because it did the one thing Sonic's not meant to be: gritty and dramatic. Why's a game with a world made of primary colours where a hedgehog rolls around and collects rings gotta have a "one man's terrorist" eco warrior angle?

And yet people loved it, so much that the Archie comics kept it going for decades.

yes, furfags are a thing, doesn't mean they should be pandered to

>I don't like it so it's furfag pandering

It's Mickey Mouse.

The eco warrior angle was literally what they were going with Sonic 1

How did a comic with art this bad (and often worse) last so fucking long?