Before and after

But what about after after?

Oh I see. It's OKAY when Carol does it.

my only issue is after is just a Star Fire knockoff.

This was ten years before Starfire, user.

where's the problem?

Yes, but the character is from the far future, so it equals out

Have they ever resolved Saturn Girl being in Arkham?

she was in for indecent exposure

worst redesign ever. thank god at least the trunks are coming back

The it looks so over designed. Plus the collar is dumb.

im not a fan of artists who draw Superman with way too many drawing lines. clean clear art is the best for superman.

there are characters\ books that need a certain type of artist working on it. Superman needs artists with a clean line, with minimal heavy blacks and shadows. Doc Shanier, Chris Samnee, Ed McGinnis, Curt Swan, etc etc

Batman needs heavy darks and contrast. artists like Tim Sale, Kelly Jones( not everyones tatse)......

when artists that don't create the right look and mood go on a book is when things become garbage.

Fucking stupid. Superman doesn't need armour.

did this test well or did someone higher up just REALLY want it

The latter, I think.

jim lee

Reminder that Imra cucked Lightning Lad with Ultra Boy.

Legionfags can't change this.

Who wore it better?
I like pink, so Saturn Girl.

The one on the left, looks relaxed and good-natured. Even though he has small and beady eyes (typically a negative association), he still looks like a man who can be trusted and respected. He looks physically sold, even if he might not appear to be super ripped, and even a little pudgy.

The one on the right, looks like a tryhard and edgy homosexual. His suit has the texture of a Ben Grimm. With his bared teeth and furrowed brow, he looks accusatory, aggressive, someone to be feared and kept at bay.

The armor was so fucking stupid and lack of trunks looks bad. Fuck that fucking suit so hard.

Jim Lee is literally the guy who designed it, so...

I thought they all dated in a triple.