Characters who should get a symbiote upgrade...

Characters who should get a symbiote upgrade. Just imagine the amount of Eldritch horror Spot would be able to unleash if he got something like the Venom or Carnage symbiote.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iYVp_g_RV7E
youtube.com/watch?v=m9_l5N64bTY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Shut the fuck up, Charles.

spot would be one of the most powerful villains ever if he wasn't written as an idiot
put the poor lad in Worm

Do you know who i am?

Call me THE SPOT!

>Tfw no Spot ongoing

This is something I'd love to read. I feel like The Spot could be a huge breakout character if handled correctly.

to be fair if he was a "serious threat" he either be
1. jobbed on Apocalypse levels
2. used once than never again

What's he currently up too? Last I read he was immobilized by Daredevil.

Symbiotes are overused. In a recent episode of Avengers Assemble Dracula acquired the Venom symbiote and walked on broad daylight.

>not "Do you know who WE are?"

Looks like a fun issue

You say that like powercreep is a good thing. Spot is fine as is.

Spot is getting an ongoing. In DC.

Honestly, who punches a man in the chest?

i imagine the spot is smart enough to use his spots defensively

Well to be fair, when you're strong enough to render the human body into a chunky salsa with a light tap a punch to the chest can seem perfectly viable.

Exactly my thought. I really liked Spot in the issue I read in the 80s

How do the spots work? would he get injured from a more slashing/wide motion instead of a straightforward one like a punch/pierce?

The fuck? Who is this?

does he end up falling into his own holes and disappearing? does spiderman do it to him?

Sideways - DC's Spiderman expy also the Spot series that we never got.
youtube.com/watch?v=iYVp_g_RV7E
youtube.com/watch?v=m9_l5N64bTY

I really like portal heroes like Chavez, Spot, and Sideways. Too bad Chavez is canceled, Spot is never used, and Sideways seems really temporary.

>symbiote attempts to bond with spot
>falls through his holes

Not pic related right?

I hate shit like this. You can clearly kick the heroes ass, and the powers that be punish you for it. It is like Batman trying to fight Ultraman, fuck him up for his stupidity in thinking he stood a chance.

>but i'm diabetic

roflmao

No need for the Spot when Blink exists.

>"Well I am diabetic."

ayyyy