How do we fix this show?

How do we fix this show?

S4 was kinda good but there was a noticeable drop in qualitythis season. Is the show still saveable?

Other urls found in this thread:

mcuexchange.com/shield-season-5-ten-episode-arc/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>"Fix"

Space season has been based...even if the time travel makes no sense.

Easy. Give them the budget back. Right now the budget is one moldy cheese sandwich.
But that's impossible since Ike embezzled 80 million from Inhumans.

What is wrong with it? The seer is getting knowledge of the path where they didn't travel to the future (but some of them clearly died or went missing after the diner). So by using the future knowledge to kidnap them, it creates the opportunity for a alternative timeline by bringing back Flint and knowledge. Since he is mentioned a bunch. Likely for him and Daisy to best Graviton, as Daisy isn't the world killer, Graviton is.

The budget is extremely low so they are forced to film in a warehouse with no lighting.

I want my spy shit back

fuck this half-ass Star Trek

Get Ghost Rider back. Or any other fun characters that I know of.

You can't fix it. You would have to start from the scratch, and start with removing shithumans, they basically hijacked the show

>Chronoton sends team to the future because of prophecy.
>little kid is shown to be in both timelines.
So what makes the little kid write a prophecy the second time around in the time loop?
There's a huge hole in what starts this time loop in the first place.
The only explanation is that if the Fitz and May etc we see in teh "flashbacks" of worst possible future had already done a time loop once unsuccessfully, and prophet kid didn't have visions of Flint until loop iteration 2.

add America.

And also Coulson slowly realizing when they get back they're not on the same Earth anymore but one of the alternate ones. Steal that shit from CW.

>add America
i like the room too :^)
but agents of shield actually has some quality right now so lets not go and shoot it in the foot.

Nothing to fix. It's perfect. And the next episode will probably start the new subseason. Season 4's pods were divided between episodes 1-8, 9-15, and 16-22.

Oh here we go. 2 more episodes of space and then something completely different.
mcuexchange.com/shield-season-5-ten-episode-arc/

I like that they are finally tieing up the Graviton loose ends

You can't fix what was dogshit in the first place.Last episode was awful though. You can tell they are putting a shitload of filler. It's getting canceled anyway.

Kinda 5 seasons too late, but better late than never

Am I supposed to remember whatever Graviton is? From when?

Writing her as Tommy Wiseau constantly claiming she's from "Earth where else but Earth I am an Earthling" and hinting she'd use her portals but she's too petty.

Shit, get me Akira Toriyama or whoever the EIC of Marvel is now. I just had a great idea.

It's Masamune Shirow, you pleb

Season one. He fell into his experiment and has been dormant ever since. Briefly showed up (in blob form) when he was being passed around as a weapon or tech during Hydra's reveal.

Well you could try reading comics and having even a base knowledge about what you're discussing.
Or you could have watched season 1.

I have brought great dishonor to the house of ideas.

Season 1 was literally 5 years ago and I'm supposed to remember one character that never showed up again? I do have a base knowledge of what I'm talking about. That's how I'm able to inquire about such things. Try being a person instead of some retard pushing his glasses up proudly for his extensive knowledge of unpopular comic characters.

Oh shit I do remember that episode now.

I remembered that and my memory is poor as fuck. Maybe you're just retarded?

I watched the recap video and instantly remembered it but boy I'm sure not good at silly name association.

Replace inhuman girl agent whatever her name is with a mutant.

Have they brought back graviton yet?

>knowledge of the path where they didn't travel to the future
But that's clearly wrong. The flashbacks in last week's episode showed that those versions of them did go to the future, got back to the past with the knowledge of the future, and then the events transpired anyways. That's why Fits was rambling about time loops and that line about how Daisy made it back to the past and "still destroyed the world anyways".

It shows that simply getting back to the past won't be enough.

They didn't transport to the future in the flashbacks. They were simply present when the Kree invaded in 2022.

You don't want smart ass answers, don't phrase your question in a smart ass way.

Tell you what, here's the kind response you were looking for,
>Yes you are expected to remember who Graviton is.

reported for being rude and reporting myself for announcing it

point out what global rule says don't be rude

>being rude

But they clearly did. That was the whole point of the flashbacks, to show that there's already been a loop where they made it back but failed anyways.

The flashbacks are in 2022 where they knew nothing and never went to the future. It's just a timeline where they weren't picked up by Enoch.

It's one of 2 options.
The current bad future timeline is an alt universe and the 'time machine' actually pulls from alt dimensions, which means no mater what the agents do they can't save this future.

2. This is the third loop. 1st one time plays out like normal. 2nd one someone goes back to warn them of the danger but they destroy the world anyway Current (3rd) loop they pull themselves from the past to the future to get Flint and correct the timeline.

None of that makes sense though. They clearly had the kid in the flashbacks... something had to have changed that made Enoch send them to the future.
There's no clear break point for the two timelines.

>we fix

You can't fix something that's been cancelled. They only put it this year to get more episodes for syndication. You don't think they put it on FRIDAY because they want another season, do you?

>
There's some weird trope law that applies to all Superhero media where the longer the story goes on for, the farther it moves away from reality, forcing the audience to continually stretch their suspension of disbelieve for an already insane story premise. The only way you could really 'fix' it is to go back to a point where the story wasn't a compete clusterfuck and start over.

You know, retconning.

Wrong, the best superhero stories are when they stretch it as far from superheros as they can.

>How do we fix this show?
Mkae the hot women nudist.

you just described every tv show not on hbo.

>spending 7 episodes in a boring warehouse
>based

or the flashbacks are the first time we see this future, like termenator 4 (never thought i'd reference that turd.) and the time travel back to the present is the new changed timeline where thanos ends up destroying the world anyway, and the avengers fix it anyway

that only makes sense if the point the timelines divirge is the destruction of the world, but they would have had to diverge earlier then that to explain why there was no prophecy or time travel in the first loop but there was in the second.

The way they're presenting it now, the only time travel was from past to future and eventually future to past, but the only way the changes in the time line make sense is if it was future to past, to future and eventually back to past/present.

Don't do time travel, kids.

I feel like this arc would have been better if at the start they laod out exactly what happened instead of this hinting shit, at this point we've had enough clues for two episodes and there's still two more to go before we probably actually get an answer