Thoughts on Recess

it's great
watch it

One of my favourite cartoons. Still holds up.

Why no DVD release Disney?

I watched it as a kid when it was airing, I guess I enjoyed it enough back then. I have little interest in it as an adult though, shows about kids turn me off unless there is something else going on besides kids doing kid things

What the fuck was his problem?

The school cocksucker.

Jewish

Good show. Loved how they were able to pull so many stunts, which begs the question...

Would the recess crew be able to run a successful drug organization, selling cocaine, pot, and LSD, under the nose of The Finster? We have T.J, who has demonstrated his skills in economics and would easily manage the operate, Gretchen, who can use her science n’ shit to cook stuff, Spinelli, who can use her brawns as the gang enforcer, Mikey, who can use his charms to sell the goods and sway the customer in paying a decent price, and Vince, who is black.

Could they do it?

Had a thing for old nagging women

comfy

Merchant

What would Gus be? Their patsy for if they ever do get caught?

Spinelli was my waifu when I was a kid.

But to be fair my childhood waifus were split between cute brunette tomboys/tough girls and goth girls

>tfw we only saw her bare feet twice in the entire series

He’d get addicted to the product and die if an overdose.

It had extremely tight writing. Most shows had 11 minute episodes but Recess tended to have closer to 10minutes. Despite that the show manages to fit a huge amount of story into each episode. Taking the 5th Grade messed this up. Every one of the segments was twice as long as it needed to be.

It still hurts, man!
post them

Spinelli has cute feet.

You people sicken me. Is there nothing you people won't ruin with foot fetishizing 10 year olds?

Hey Pan!

Growing up, there were a lot of creeps in cartoons named Randall huh?

six million

It was very tender.

The Halloween episode with zombie Finsters scared me.

>Feet
>Transformation
What else did this show have?

Hey, that looks like Randall.

Recess didn't give us much feet.
Hey Arnold and Weekenders had more.

Vince being black allows the gang to expand their enterprise. Remember man he was popular as shit and a great athlete. He could easily push product to other athletes or even kids that the gang themselves don't identify or interact with, i.e. the normies.

Same. Shipped her with TJ fucking hardcore, too. And shamelessly used TJ as a self insert since he was the de facto leader of the operation and it just made logical sense that the leader would have one of the main female cast as his girlfriend. That's how my mind operated as an 11 year old.

>shows about kids turn me off unless there is something else going on besides kids doing kid things

It was a rad show about kids who would grow to be adult millennials

I loved the show, it was great, i hope to god that they don't reboot it.....

Good show, simple and relatable premise, memorable characters and varied episodes.

Mine still does

Its been 9-10 years since I was watching this before I went to high school. Where did the years go?

if I child was born when you stopped watching, they'd be as old as the Recess gang now

I liked the movie a lot. The sound track was superb

he strikes you as he cries in pain

i always pictured gus going full metal jacket in the army

I never understood what this meant.

he hits you while acting like you're the one hurting him, so he's so far up his ass he can assault people while still acting(thinking?) like the victim