Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ethug___/status/797315923971452928
youtube.com/watch?v=oEMZSn8iLr4
instagram.com/p/BMrfXnQgiG-K0crBd8gGnutTNaxrwji0OHPL5E0/
youtube.com/watch?v=iGUxYjPxzJ8
pastebin.com/5FNHeYap
portland.craigslist.org/mlt/tlg/5872169350.html
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/WoundedGazelleGambit
variety.com/2016/tv/news/silicon-valley-harassed-donald-trump-kumail-nanjiani-thomas-middleditch-1201916841/
youtu.be/pAKVJIZHLdo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>liberals have never assaulted themselves in order to portray their enemies as hateful

I did it. I'm Asian and It was me. It was me all along!!

Right, someone needs to make a montage video of all the times liberals and BLM have attacked people over the last year and a half and show it on a big screen to all these fucking faggots. What about that girl in the Cali rallies who got egged by a bunch of beaners?

>hurting a poor chink girl
you drumpfkins are cruel

Funny how the defacement on walls and public facilities are done by leftists that want to make a point and not Trump supporters.

why would you keep egg in your hair all day if you got egged in the morning

Drumpf supporters are obviously getting their revenge for that now

FAKE AND GAY

Truly horrifying, Drumpf must go!

this

That's not egg...

She said she filed a police report.
Would she be willing to mention the ID number of the report?

Whatcha doing, Ching Chong Pin Lin?

That's why it is fake. She grabbed an egg from her fridge and squashed it on her head.
All of these far-leftists got serious mental issues. It's not normal for an adult to act like this.

Don't really care. But I assume you forgot what happened in Cali

M A D M A N
A
D
M
A
N

muh badge of honor

hey rabbi, whatcha doin?

Just a few weeks ago Trump supporters were being violently assaulted and verbally harassed and pelted with eggs.
And unlike the OP's story, it actually occurred.
It was all caught on camera and received very little mainstream media coverage.

I'm seeing an absurd amount of falseflagging acts from these people since the election. The worst part is that they are claiming to be victims of things that they have actually done to trump supporters throughout the entire election cycle.

Fuck it, if they are so intent on securing trumps second term then full steam ahead

twitter.com/ethug___/status/797315923971452928

OY VEY

that just a greasy ol bitch

What is it?

You're right, lol this shit is obviously fake

Iunno man

You don't have to tell me what happened...

Police report filed? Number please? Lets verify!

This is retarded. Liberals are retarded.

>literal penciled on eybrows
gross

This
Where are the proofs or police reports .

Here's the video of the woman being pelted with eggs and bottles
youtube.com/watch?v=oEMZSn8iLr4

The fact that the mainstream media ignored all of the real cases of assault against Donald Trump supporters and is now reporting on these hoaxes supposedly carried out by Donald Trump supporters just goes to show corrupt they really are.

If you dont like America then you can go home.

Its that simple.

All these fucking Muslims that come here think they are gonna bring Sharia Law and wear Hajibs.

Its not gonna happen.

Link ain't good yo

>Shave eyebrows off completely,draw them back on.

Keep sharpies away from mexicans.

IF YOU VOTED TRUMP YOU ARE NOT WELCOME HERE. IF YOU VOTED THIRD PARTY YOU ARE NOT WELCOME HERE. IF YOU DID NOT VOTE YOU ARE NOT WELCOME HERE. PLEASE LEAVE Sup Forums. YOU OWN THIS SHIT IF ME OR ONE OF MY SENPAI DIES IT IS YOU WHO DID THAT. YOU THOUGHT THIS WAS FUNNY? I DONT KNOW IF I WILL SURVIVE THE NIGHT. THE HATE HAS EXPLODED. YOU OWN THAT. WE DONT WANT YOU HERE. IT WAS NEVER A JOKE.

If someone has instagram they can ask her

instagram.com/p/BMrfXnQgiG-K0crBd8gGnutTNaxrwji0OHPL5E0/

What makes you think she kept it in her hair all day?

>NEWS Asian Woman Called ‘Chink’ and Eggs Thrown at Her By Trump Supporters

She looks like a spic though. I'm not sure I buy them calling her a chink.

(I realize her surname is Asian, but she doesn't look it).

Typical women fucks up making breakfast and then blames men for it

Some people have Black names but they look Hispanic. Some people have Hispanic names but they look Asian. Etc.

Is staging a hate crime illegal?
It should be. You know, because it marginalizes real victims.. And that's Ray's sis.

A fucking leaf.

YOU HAVE

TO EAT

THEM ALL

FAKE AND GAY

youtube.com/watch?v=iGUxYjPxzJ8

> A police report for eggs.

I'm having a hard time believing that.

So wait, did she walk around all day with egg in her hair?

Ask her to post a picture of the police report.

She fucking just cracked an egg in a bowl and just plopped it right onto her head. If you compare it with which has the yolk splattered in her hair (because people actually threw eggs at her), the one in OP's photo only shows a little bit of JUST the egg white in the photo. If people ACTUALLY threw eggs at her, there would be yolk everywhere. No, she put it in her hair herself and let the egg just slide down her hair. No yolk.

People who fake these incidents have serious mental issues.

Guess you better get the fuck out, because you didn't vote.

How come there is no evidence of this shit but there have been numerous news reports and video of Trump supporters being harassed and large-scale anti-Trump protests

Makes you think

>leftists never threw eggs at female Trump supporters

>And I don’t even know where this Chink Town is.

If wasn't banned from Instagram for using the parentheses, I would troll the shit out of her.

Sure paid off $1500 and a new iPhone...
btw.
#SpiritCooking

Weak, at least the faggot from Cali doused himself in fake blood to make it look cool.

Well a lot of people already have eggs on their faces after Trump won anyways

I fucking love it how that's the most terrifying thing they can think of

Knocking scalves off, throwing eggs and mildly hurtful words

They are soregular fucking sheltered, what would they do in Nazi Germany or Soviet Russia

things that never happened

Isn't that legally assault?

IF THIS SHIT DID HAPPEN IT WAS PAID FOR BY MOLOCH KEKS TO TARNISH DJ TRUMP

EAT
ALL
THE
EGGS

Continuing along, notice how her tears are just little droplets on the middle of her eye.

ALL tears start from the inside of the eye where the Lacrimal Caruncle & Tear Duct is. When you cry, tears come out of the part of the eye closest to your nose. Her tears are coming out of the middle of her eye, which is fucking bullshit.

Not only has she faked the egg in her hair but she also fucking faked her tears.

We literally have a psychopath here. She seriously needs help.

dry up and blow away faggot

she's at home she obviously just cracked an egg on her own stupid head

>She fucking just cracked an egg in a bowl and just plopped it right onto her head.

I wonder if it really occurs to people on the left when they are spreading misinfo and lies like this that they are literally taking part in psychological warfare?

They probably just look at it as using any tools they can to "beat the bad guys". It makes you wonder how self-aware most of these leftists are about all of their hypocrisy and opportunism. We know that we are taking part in psychological warfare and accept it. Whereas they refuse to believe this about themselves, which makes their ignorance and lack of introspection genuinely dangerous.

KEK will not let their arrogance stand for much longer. KEK wills it.

We need to keep a database on these hate crime hoaxes.

Can anyone compile a list of pictures where people claim they were assaulted along with proof they faked it?

Wow, another questionable "hate crime". If these incidents have been so egregious, why is there always literally no video evidence like, ever? Why are the incidents things that can very easily be faked or made up?

I'm proud of Trump supporters who are smart enough to only share actual video evidence of them getting attacked and harassed. Unlike these liberals, who "listen and believe" to this bullshit without a single challenging thought.

Pic related except for bottom image - it's from a movie or something.

There was a website for fake hate crimes listings. Forgot the link, but it was searchable.

I guess ill make a pastebin or something

Wouldn't some tears center once you blink?

I made a pastebin for this pastebin.com/5FNHeYap

All i have so far is the one where the muslim woman admitted she faked the story & the one i explained

Men everywhere are now grabbing women, while chanting MAGA MAGA MAGA, hanging niggers and even burning Mexicans. The police is nowhere to found and the ones that are just mock you and threaten to grab you by the pussy. This is the American with Donald J Trump as president...

Why is it that liberals think they can make statements about what is or isn't "ok," when what they actually mean is "I don't accept this"? It's a disgusting tactic for imposing their will on others. That is not ok.

it could, but they still come out of the tear duct. So if a tear moved from the tear duct to the center of the eye, it would leave a wet trail of tears to the center. Notice how the only places that ARE wet are directly below the eyes. No trail from the tear duct to the middle. She artificially placed those drops there.

The wisdom of Kek is truly upon us

Sniffles
Trump haters perpin for nudes

portland.craigslist.org/mlt/tlg/5872169350.html

Is that really egg or did bangbus just ditch you and your dogs and make you walk home.

its probably egg, but she just cracked an egg in a bowl and slid that shit down her hair.

Why is going to Mexico such a bad thing? Id love to go to Europe if it was only Europeans living there

You have to eat all the eggs.

>Implying she cracked an egg in the bowl first
>Not slamming an egg at her head until either broke
I wouldn't give their intelligence the benefit of the doubt, seeing as they believe others would believe their bs.

>Implying she cracked an egg in the bowl first
>Not slamming an egg at her head until either broke
I wouldn't give their intelligence the benefit of the doubt, seeing as they believe others would believe their bs.

Liberal thechnologies is in USA now.
Stay strong America.

We seriously need to come up with a great term for this faked persecution for attention, money, or political narrative. It had been their go-to tactic for a long time. I'm sure this is age-old and there is already a term for it, someone's gotta know it or maybe we can come up with a catchier one.

Anytime some small part of me wants to believe these people I remember project veritas and Scott Foval.

Here's one name for it

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/WoundedGazelleGambit

>inb4 >tvtropes

if i counted the time arabs in my country provocated me, started fight, insulting etc, the mecca would be nuked, by her standards

Cause obviously, she hopes 2 mongrels in a car throwing eggs will majke ISISllary president instead of Emperor Trump.

Nice pic, i bet she took 25 selfies and add water to her eyes until she got the perfect shoot

>not gaslighting libs and POCs to accelerate the race war

variety.com/2016/tv/news/silicon-valley-harassed-donald-trump-kumail-nanjiani-thomas-middleditch-1201916841/

The amount of bullshit they come up with in the next two months is going to be unbelievable.

Nah that doesn't roll off the tongue. I'm thinking along the lines of political tactic terms like agitprop, false flag, and agent provocateur, something like that. I'm sure its a common tactic in the past.

The nazis supposedly did something similar with the burning of the Reichstag, but reichstagging doesn't exactly roll off the tongue either.

Anybody got any other historical examples? Or ideas?

youtu.be/pAKVJIZHLdo

>
Bulls Hitting

Martyr Fraud.

Hate Crime Hoaxing

Poisoning the well. Jews used to poison wells to make people sick and force them to buy (((medicine))).

strong gaslighting going on

We need to label them as liars for their fabrications, too, so they can be stigmatized easier since they never have such evidence for these "attacks". A short word always works to put their fragile ego down

>Bluffer
>Sketcher
>Swindler
>Impliers

I like Sketcher, because it's a familiar word, and it goes well with swearing dialogue and rants

Has anyone seen even a single video of a trump supporter harassing someone?