RWBY/RT General 1405: Safety Rube Edition

>1. Love RWBY, hate RWBY, just don't try to tell us it's good
>2. Read the Pastebin: pastebin.com/UmEaBVGW
>3. Arguing about the thread isn't discussion
>4. Don't believe their lies

1080p archive:
mega.nz/#F!S1E3wTRQ!4RH3D97O1-ZiW_lMAu7xog

RWBY Volume 5 Chapter 14 Link:
rtv3-video.roosterteeth.com/store/dccb906f3c4accfa5e17955b228f167e-54472acb/ts/index.m3u8

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/lV2qgcu
archiveofourown
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jumped the gun user.

Previous thread reached bump limit.

Not page ten though.

Didn’t even wait for page 10, shameful

Don't lewd Monty's daughteru you sicko

>Waiting for page ten

>’everything is going to be okay’ she says
>sequel has all of team RWBY raped by gross old men

How do they job to fat old men?

Are we back?

Yes?

If weiss didn't pound her so hard she could barely walk every single night, maybe rubes would have a little aura to use and be able to move better than a geriatric

for how long?

Some sweet ass videogames are releasing Friday and I can't commit to RWBY without Freezerburn baiting

Should you faggots be in the /trash/?

Dunno, should we?

Back to /sug/ with you.

We await the announcement.

What's your guys' semblances?

mine is posting emerald

Mine is producing a copious amount of semen when fapping to Raven.

so we now have with volume 5:

an opening episode without a fight
a final episode without a fight

Mine is loving Sun Wukong

There was a fight in the last episode, we just didn’t get to see it.

Mine is introducing people to fetishes, it's at it's strongest in /trash/.
I applied for Shade academy but they said they don't think it's Hunter material

>Next episode starts with a flashback to the battle with Mercury, Emerald and Hazel
>We get to see Checkmate

No? There's new episodes saturday until fall, there's another new show march 2nd, RvB starting back up, we're expecting campcamp and gen:lock in summer to midfall and so on.

if a fight happens in the forest but it's in a rwby episode, did it really even happen ???

>There was fighting in all the episodes, since there was probably a fight happening somewhere in the world

Nothing's stopping you from going back

>Breach was just action with no story
>The Fate of Haven was just story (such as it is) with no action
Is it so hard to find a balance?

After yesterday's whole "incident", it's amazing to see how slow this general moves without waifu pictures.

Is that all this show is now? Waifus?

>flashback to the fight
>they forgot how to do checkmate for a forced comedic moment
>its just standing and talking

>now

Was it ever more than that?

no and it's called volume 3

>Flashback to the fight
>It's the volume 6 trailer, called Checkmate.

I go where the thread goes

>People who aren't neets are sleeping
>General moves slow once shitposters can't shitpost
???

Vol 4 a lot of us stayed back and kept enjoying the lewds for most of the volume

tfw the volume 5 character shorts had more total time on fight scenes than the entire volume

>posting gets broken for hours
>lol wow this thread sure slowed down

Can someone remaind me of what checkmate actually does? Because it must have been some move to put those three down and give the girls the victory

Rewatch the intruder arc
It really wasn't which is what makes it sillier

>tfw the Vol 5 character short for Blake was about a fucking lesbian reptile
>tfw we missed out on Blake being cool
She is truly set up to be worst girl.

It’s just a bunch of Blake and Weiss stabbing and slicing

>So low-waisted they'd fall off if she even tried to walk
But why. These are real people who made this.

Neo hold me, I don’t wanna go back to /trash/

>But why.
They’re made to look hot not practical

Boy were those trailers misleading when I think about it. They made me believe we'd get decent looking fight scenes, instead we got mostly clunky clusterfucks and more standing and talking.

It feels like RT is trying to murder the show at times, which would make sense if it wasn't their cash cow.

that picture just reminds me of how awful blakes original outfit is

what were they thinking
and somehow arcsys made it look decent for her sprite in bbtag

We gotta go back to our shitty summer home at some point

Back to cat posting

Shitty kitty

When thinking about it, those trailers probably wasted money that could have gone into the actual show

How about cat and dog posting?

It's a little bit more than just a summer home

Shitty and sexy kitty.

Calm down Tai

whats frustrating is that there was so much attention on v5 what with the show picking up steam and new people getting into the show. it even started off quite promising with the first several episodes

then they just shit the bed

actually you can literally pinpoint the exact moment in the volume that they started running out of time and weren't ahead of schedule anymore.

Yeah it’s our shitty summer home

>Public finale's saturday and chibi
>Chibi's out saturday all the way to fall
>Nomad to nowhere march 2nd
>Campcamp in summer of animation
>RvB and Gen:lock will air sometime spring to early fall
>More episodes
>Meanwhile shows and comics out of production for months and years are fine
>Gems elsewhere in the catalog like, Show me your O-face, Sup Forums, >user, I want it now!, Kissing: Post Kissing. all day every day

They were practical though. This just makes you wonder how many times the modeler hot glued it before it even got approved. It's just lazy.

>money
they had the budget, they just didn't have the time
apparently they were literally still working on the episodes up until the day they came out. the bulk of the work for making the episode was done in the week prior to its release.
maybe if they just delayed the volumes release we could have actually gotten some action in our action show

Had a friend do some Ruby/Yang art, check it out if you're interested: imgur.com/lV2qgcu

Depression.

Has anyone checked in on Misa since the finale? There was absolutely no word on Cinder

i miss the care free school setting

Not really, they got japan hyped. The real worry, is that even with added budget, runtime, and a whole two extra episodes M&K still fucked up the pacing, despite going through preproduction where you're supposed to edit and finalize, they still had plot holes and stupid shit out the asshole, and between them and the head of the animation team they completely overshot what they were capable of.

RWBY's basically dead in japan now and no studio worth its staff don't have their own ip's to work on so there's no chance that LN and manga spinoffs will salvage that market while rwby continues to bomb.

Why does she look like pic related

I dont.

It's amazing how much Yang has grown as a character. She was a girl in volume 1 but now she's a young woman.
I would totally have consensual sex in the missionary position with the lights turned off with her and cuddle afterwards.

Me too. I really wasn't sure I'd like RWBY going into but the wacky school hijinks were really fun. Now it's literally just Naruto and it sucks to know we'll never go back.

It was doomed from the outset. Monty wanted his FF anime and that's how the openings go. Shit was fine until the x attacked.

Needs more anatomy practice and less time staring at horse assholes

>WoR mentions Mistrals black market criminal underground
>never even made relevant

Yeah to be honest she's not even a fan of RWBY and just really likes buttholes.

Will they sell the Weiss?

I’m tired of school settings.
Not that anywhere beyond Beacon is handled much better, still prefer it over sticking to Beacon.

daily reminder that the only mistral settings we saw were:

the hotel they stayed at
the tavern qrow tried to recruit at
haven academy's courtyard, hallways, headmaster room, and that 1 room where the "fight" happened
a few static images from episode 1

they skimped out on all the hard work yet still had no effort to put into animating things

Should have been Yang plowing Ruby, tell her she's got shit taste, desu.

>futa RWBY fanfiction series I read opens it's newest chapter with a rant about how terrible the finale was
Sometimes I wonder why I bother with this show but then I remember it's the fans that make it all worth it.

Don't forget these random streets where Qrow wandered after going to the tavern.

I asked for Yang getting pounded, but if I ask for another I can do that.

is the rube good?

Link?

Nah she’s actually pretty awful.

Here ya go
archiveofourown
.org/works/10079948/
chapters/30845943

This tbqh. Not really a fan of the Hogwarts shit.

When she cums her voice gets so high your ears will be ringing for a week

I just want one show set in a school setting to stay as a school setting. Every single one of them just abandons the school after two or so seasons, Kill La Kill, Rwby, Etc, and starts just being about some dumb super "mysterious evil villain" who wants to destroy the world.

You'd be doing god's work, user.

>M&K blab on about how guys like Neptune won't appear again because the cast is too bloated and the main characters aren't getting enough focus
>The character with the most development in V5 was arguably Ilia

can't wait for the Atlas arc

They just need to make the show like Naruto, where everyone hates the two main guys (Jaune/Ruby Naruto/Sasuke) but everyone just loves the show because the minor characters have great designs and personalities and all get their own development.

Ilia is at least cute. I wanna see her get crushes on RWY.

Woah... We have the same semblance. I didn't think that ever happened.

Considering how much Monty and Miles was bumming SAO when they were developing the initial story of RWBY back in 2012, I wouldn't be shocked if certain parts of the plot follow that series instead.

My theory is that Pyrrha = Sachi, which worryingly means that Ruby might be the Asuna to Jaunes Kirito.