>Die, Trump, Tie.
>Or by illness
>By Mike Pence's hand

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bXjnakAlF-s
youtube.com/watch?v=OEDbxJ2utTw
youtube.com/watch?v=xY7m4KzYR4Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I am suprised this nut didn't die of septic shock from his new "vagina" he "grew".

> that writing

What kind of autism is this?

Pence is going to need a bigger generator for this one...

thanks for reminding me

(he said with sarcasm!!)

Pence is gonna use a Tesla coil for it

Is this kino satire ?

I am so fucking glad he moved from far right christian to progressive. It's almost like he moved fit group that needed to be mocked most. What a hero.

I'd say that this is just Chris handling adversity with the same childish approach he always takes, but he's virtually indistinguishable from the rest of his lefty peers now.

I wonder how they feel about his "no niggos" policy

>Die, Trump, Die

No that's German for "The, Trump, the"

No. Trump is functionally immortal.

When is Chris going to stop? I've known about this mother fucker and his antics for nearly 10 years now, and he just keeps going deeper and deeper into his utter shithole of depravity. Can he receive help? Or at least have someone take away his toys.

>sign is backwards
>except for the L's

Also, it would be fun to see autism incarnate arrested by the SS for threatening a president-elect

/r/ the webm of him "masturbating"

please god, i want to puke today

>Chris-Chan calls for execution of Donald Trump
No. It's 100% real.
You have a lot to learn if you don't know what's going on. Here's a documentary on him:
youtube.com/watch?v=bXjnakAlF-s

the music in this video is autism music. is he doing this deliberately?

It's late, I'm tired, but Chris chan just had to keep doing this shit. Alright one of you grab him I'll warm up the oven.

Chris-chan is turbofucked, far more so than other autists. His autismo has evolved into a crippling mental illness which has utterly shattered his psyche and rendered him a broken, whimpering shadow of a human being. His only escape is the eternal bliss of death.

Can we start reporting these people for threatening Trump's life since it's a class E felony?

>kino

What does that mean

we should welcome him back and forgive him if he can just be normal

Exactly how rich is this person?

i agree with user. Start tipping the fbi when people post death threats about our glorious leader

>yfw Chris will claim in court he was trying to say "the Trump the"

You have to go back.

reddit.com

I think it's time for a new chapter in Chris's life... a ride in the party van

Don't these cucks realize that pence is harder than trump. He has the ultimate insurance. Kill trump and they'll be begging for him back

>He's still playing with Legos.

Jesus, I thought that shit melted in the fire.

Bet you Barb dies after this

No, he's asking about a meme that's literally only shown up on Sup Forums and Sup Forums.
That's not leddit tier, that's "What the fuck did you just say" tier.

Watching Chris-chan adventures is a very special thing.

Gave me a solid kek.

What? Are you saying he performed self surgery?

>Pence wishes he were chr*s ch*n.

post taint pics

Kino is a Sup Forums meme. The word is like Russian or something for a movie. Sup Forums ranks their movies using other words for movies like flick and cinema. Kino is the highest rating.

This is from a few days ago after Trump won:
youtube.com/watch?v=OEDbxJ2utTw

Came here to post that pic

Hahaha +1

No doubt that he seriously believes that having a "woman card" makes him an actual woman.

>trump dies
>pence is now president
>chris-chan is now in a camp

m*ke piss is stuck im the closet L0L0L0L!!!?!'c

>Chris-Chan has his Drivers license but I dont

damn...

He accidentally gave himself a vagina through a taint piercing that expanded into a gaping hole of puss.

>hes actually starting to look like a feminist woman

good for him

He's not rich. Just a huge man baby on disability checks for his autism, possibly some from his mother's obesity, inheritance from his father, and anything his mother makes, as well as living in, what I believe to be a relative's house since his parent's house burned down. Also, Ruckersville, Virginia is a cheap redneck town.

They live in a hotel.

What is that thing an why should I care ?

>when you get cyber bullied so hard you turn into a trans female
nigga

i love how he just openly posts his address

Do they have cars in kiwiland?

Have you been diagnosed with autism?

He once tried to run someone over

>Implying it's even possible to make his life worse
He subconsciously knows this so he gives Zero fucks

A train wreck thats being crashing for a decade and still hasn't stopped

Thanks.

that's pretty dumb

Holy shit, that motherfucker can actually operate a road vehicle?

He bought more. People on the internet also buy things for him.

This is one of the most disturbed human beings I have ever had the displeasure of even looking at.

that's fucking depressing

Кинo

Its not a difficult thing to learn and the barrier to getting a license is low.

I was trying to park at the grocery store today and an incredibly old lady parked at a fucking 45 degree angle and was taking up two spaces with her car. I had to bite my hand from screaming obscenities while I drove around looking for another space.

Fuck I hate old people

I genuinely want someone to kill him or for him to commit suicide or something at this point.

Not out of malice or anything; a mercy kill for him and his family. I wouldn't wish this shit on my worst enemy.

So is the video implying the Jerkops are the good guys now? Also Chris hates crackers and seems to be pro-BLM at the end.

Some girls saw the disgusting monster that was Chris and actually tried to change him for the better. Each one that tried failed. He is just too comfortable living in his shit den, playing playstation and receiving neetbux. He is just completely unwilling to change.

They didn't want to. Bob paid them to hang around him.

I'll agree with him on one, and only one, thing: Mike Pence* is not to be trusted.

>Mike Pence = Lyndon Johnson wannabee.

they moved back into 14 branchland crt nerd

unforunately he didn't burn it all the way down and they managed to recover the house back up

A mentally ill retard that Sup Forums found and turned into a monster.

I was about to eat dinner. Now I feel like killing myself.

>mercy killing for his family

Who, his fat slob of a mom?

His dads already dead, and his brother bailed out of there as soon as he could and has like almost 0 contact to them

>Being new

Underrated

Yes, and he's intentionally hit someone with his car in the past.

When Chris Chan is against you, you win.

>not knowing Kino means cinema
Get out

>Sex
>F

Anybody who posts anything that calls for the assassination of a president-elect is breaking the law and must be reported to the proper authorities.

Lord have mercy!

I'm looking at the videos on YouTube. Sad, the room once looked decent with fancy wall trimming, and is his own room. Yes, he seems to have his own hotel room on someone else's dime, and is literally a full-sized suite with a bathroom and possibly a kitchenette. And what does he do? Fill it with TOYS like the room he used to have, plus all the videogame hardware. Then, in another clip, the floor showed dust stains, crumbs, and a an overflowing waste bin. How does management let him get away with this?

This is news to me.

He's one decision away from becoming this woman and literally living in a shit den (proclick) youtube.com/watch?v=xY7m4KzYR4Q

>There is a timeline where someone successfully hurts President Trump.

>It's ChrisChan

Last time I saw their house it went up like a tinderbox from his parents being hoarders. There were photographs of the wreckage. Also, his father bitched at him for showing the public (YouTube) of their hoarding habits, which made him worry that the city would condemn their house.

>House that qualifies for being torn down
>Catches on fire
>Salvageable

Please.

w...wait is that the Sonichu guy?
what the hell happened?
he's an utter abomination

You can not like Trump all you want, but anyone who wants Pence as president is a fucking retard. Whether i's because they don't know anything about Pence or because they are evangelicals, they're retarded.

he's just hoping for a cavity search

>swearing at an old person
>hating old people
Truly degenerate

Isn't that illegal

Chris is retarded

He have been playing virtual Mengele on him for years.

Chris's Dad wouldn't have voted for Hillary, that's for sure.

Im sure Mike 'you suck the cock, we deliver the shock' Pence will fix chris

Im sure Mike 'you suck the cock, we deliver the shock' Pence will fix chris

Chris Chan's dad loved NATO and the UN.

>The word is like Russian or something for a movie.
It's German

> Filthy autist addicted to the internet got the idea in his head that he was actually woman (and not as some pre-teen or teen, like at age 30 he was essentially converted by tumblr blogs).
> Does the usually dress like a woman nonsense
> Pierces his taint and refers to it as his "clit"
> Because he never showers it becomes grossly infected
> I think he gave it another shot before giving up and removing it
> Months later he feels down there and notices a "hole" and believes he hypnotised his body into creating a vagina
> Can't put two and two together

>Wants us to pray for Trump's death

Like God is going to answer the prayers of degenerate faggots who forsake his name, attack his followers, are in favor of killing babies and adultery.

God has forsaken them all

What's the name of this haircut?