Comment?

Comment?

Other urls found in this thread:

xkcd.com/1138/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There has been a divide between the country folk and the city slickers for a long time and it is growing wider.

How is it new that there's more crime in the cities? There's more people. How is it new that there's more educated people in the cities?

educated doesn't equal smart

uneducated doesn't equal smart either

Hmmm let me think, maby cause over 50 precent of the population lives in those areas?

>Crime rate
>number of crimes

Do you know the difference?

when did i say that?
educated just means you were more likely to be indoctrinated into a liberal belief system

per capita

>xkcd.com/1138/

>Rate
You're retarded. Crime rates are independent of population sizes.

really makes you think

Mexican intellectual

> Crime rate
City X, 100 people. 10 crimes per capita
City Y, 100.000 people. 1000 crimes per capita

Which place is worse?

>rate

>uneducated people who commit literally no crimes are all voting for Trump
>uneducated niggers who commit lots of crimes are voting for Hillary
really makes you think

Both are hellholes, crime is measured in per 100,000

I phrased that badly, but I hope you get the point.

see the xkcd comic is about numbers, not rates.
Of course if there's 10x more people they do about 10x more of everything.

But they don't just do 10x more crimes or they'd have the same crime rate. They do a hell of a lot more than that.

>niggers vote democrat

No shit

Yes true. What I meant to say is that if there are
> 100 crimes in a city of 100.000 it is MUCH worse than
> 1000 crimes in a city of 10.000.000
even if the 'crimes' seem to be less in the first city.

thats why america needs the wall

>More people means less money to go around
>More people with less money means more crime
somehow this is hard?

> More people means less money to go around

That's false.
Cities do not have a 'default amount of money' that they distribute among the people.

I'm not sure this map is entirely accurate. As I remember OK went full red in 2016 and I'm not sure what exactly "crime rate" is in relation to these red circles, especially since one of the safest US cities is in one of these circles. Someone needs to remake this

Crime RATE

>RATE

Hmmm, I'm going to guess a bunch of minorities live in those areas.

The top map in the image above does not show the "electoral map 2016 election." This map was created by Business Insider in 2013 and shows the 146 counties that contain half of the United State's population:

>Using Census data, we've figured out that half of the United States population is clustered in just the 146 biggest counties out of over 3000.

>Here's the map, with said counties shaded in. Below the map is the list of all the counties, so you can see if you live in one of them.

The map on the bottom of this graphic also doesn't chart the "crime rate." This map was created with U.S. Census data from 2009 and shows the "murder rate in major cities." As both maps deal with large population centers in the United States, it isn't surprising that they highlight the same geographic areas. However, neither of these maps represents voting patterns or the results of the 2016 presidential election.

While neither of the above-displayed graphics accurately compares the 2016 electoral map to the crime rate in the United States, there is at least a morsel of truth to the claim that areas with high Democratic turnout have a higher crime rate. That phenomenon, however, has more to do with population density than it does with politics.

You have higher crime rate because you have higher population density. It's a lot easier to murder someone when you have to go to the apartment next door versus driving 10 miles down the road.

>t. Mexican Intellectual

It isn't.

It's from the

>50% of Americans live in these counties
>imagine if they voted against the grey
>this is why we have the electoral college

picture. It has NOTHING to do with the electoral map. It's merely a population density map (shocking that crime is high right?). Also OK and W. VA went full red and were the only states to do so, so that tells me this is definitely wrong..

wew lad