Why can't you retards just give Clinton the presidency? She had more votes

Why can't you retards just give Clinton the presidency? She had more votes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dAJVfsmNOGo&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No.

For
S A L T
A
L
T

electoral system is here for a reason, the founding fathers were truly geniuses. I admire them so much.

she's basically a Republican , wouldn't hurt

Why can't you just give the victory to Germany? They had a better kill ratio.

because liberals are faggots

youtube.com/watch?v=dAJVfsmNOGo&feature=youtu.be

She rigged her own primary, I fully expect she rigged the general in order to win the popular vote.

trump would've won an election by popular vote too, anyways.

People conveniently forget about this.
If the electoral system was different, and popular vote mattered the campaigns would have been WILDLY different and so would the voting demographics, with Republicans in LA, NYC etc actually bothering to go out and vote.
It was known from the start only the electoral college would matter and anyone chimping out because one candidate won the popular vote but not the presidency should be euthanized.

>wins by a mere half a mil votes all of which were spawns of illegal spics

no.

Keep dreaming.

She lost. If you want to go the popular vote way, subtract the roughly 4 million illegal votes from her total, most of which originated from California. Also the rigged machine votes. The dead people votes, and so on. As I'm sure you can imagine all those millions of votes went to the establishment candidate—Hillary.

She lost. If you want to go the popular vote way, subtract the roughly 4 million illegal votes from her total, most of which originated from California. Also the rigged machine votes. The dead people votes, and so on. As I'm sure you can imagine all those millions of votes went to the establishment candidate—Hillary.

True. I'm aware most Republican turnout is low in deep blue states, whereas liberals are of the opinion every vote matters.

She really deserves it senpai.

not for long

>with Republicans in LA, NYC etc actually bothering to go out and vote.
I'm just a silly europoor, but from here a system that encourages some people not to vote, because their vote just doesn't matter at all, looks like deep fried shit on a stick.
It's like you're saying they are lesser citizens, because their views are different from the local majority, come on!

>Why can't you just give the Cleveland Indians the World Series? They had more runs.

everyone knows they cheated to get those votes.

>a system that encourages some people not to vote, because their vote just doesn't matter at all, looks like deep fried shit on a stick

Well, the shit part is people actually defend it with stupid alchemy, asserting that because you're in a city you somehow magically have the scales tipped in your favor.

>asking to be "given" power
you people never fail to disgust me

Why can't you retards stop being nigger faggots? It's [The Current Year], it is no longer cool to be neither a nigger nor a faggot.

She wasn't even the rightful Democratic nominee. She rigged everything to get there.

We didn't even do anything wrong to get Trump elected president. These dumb fucking Clinton supporters are rioting simply because they don't like the electoral college.

>a system that encourages some people not to vote, because their vote just doesn't matter at all
>It's like you're saying they are lesser citizens, because their views are different from the local majority, come on!

How is that different from the from the mainstream popular vote democracy?

Lmao this bitch fits well as danaerys since she wants to flood the west with shitskins

STFU and try immigrating legally.

>that pic

She is Cersei at best, and you fucking know it.

IT WAS HER TURN REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

first past the post is fucking shit electoral college makes it worse

but trump would've won a regular PR election even more easily

Oh she's exactly like Daenerys.

A crazyass liberal bitch who is in fact a warmongering hypocrite who is where she is only because of her suplort characters but who, despite the "muh women" pandering would make a horrible leader and create endless misery

BASED LEAF
A
S
E
D

L
E
A
F

If illegals and dead people couldn't vote, then Trump would have the popular vote no problem

It's a miracle Trump even won fairly against a stacked deck.

What a cute little dragon thing

Bur our sissy left whites don't want to get caught up in the race war. They even riot like nogs to prove they are not some *ist.

The night of the long knives part 2 can't come soon enough for the race traitors poisoned by their kike Marxism.

Trump won in the vast majority of the country. Look at a county level map. This is why we have an electoral college. It helps keep the largest cities from dictating the course of the nation.

I want to break it down for everyone, America is not a democracy.
>Jun 21, 1788
>Over a decade of debate, fighting, and general fuckery surrounding the federalist/anti federalist argument
>Small states are protective of their sovereignty and don't want to do what Virginia wants to do ALL the time
>Small states fight Virginia on this and come to a compromise
>Each State shall appoint, in such Manner as the Legislature thereof may direct, a Number of Electors, equal to the whole Number of Senators and Representatives to which the State may be entitled in the Congress: but no Senator or Representative, or Person holding an Office of Trust or Profit under the United States, shall be appointed an Elector.

Technically, a state doesn't even legally have to hold a vote. It is the state that hold power in this arrangement, and no state likes being under control of another. Hence the electoral college, which is more or less controlled chaos.