The most obnoxious c**t in comicbook commentary, agreed? (No is not an acceptable answer)

The most obnoxious c**t in comicbook commentary, agreed? (No is not an acceptable answer)
Exhibit:
>Social justice is a FUNDAMENTAL VALUE of Judaism. Fundamental.
cbr.com/jon-malin-sjws-nazis-controversy-tweet/

Other urls found in this thread:

cbr.com/jon-malin-sjws-nazis-controversy-tweet/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

At first I thought that they might be good for x-fag noobs, but after hearing some of their podcasts, I want them to stay away from x-fags. They basically hate all the fun in x-men, and only care about social issues, not to mention that they also like shithumans

and btw, the difference between social justice and social justice warrior is the same as between chair and electric chair

Are X-Men fags the most embarrassing fanbase in all of comics?

Miles is a bro. Listen to his Simonsons Thor podcast, he's clearly having a blast.

That would be batfags, doomfags, parkerfags, bronies, among others

>bronies

This board has gone from talking about comics and cartoons, to discussing their like or dislike for people who talk about comics and cartoons on other websites.

I would counter that the most obnoxious cunt in comic book comentary (also what kind of juvenile censors themselves on Sup Forums?) is user themselves.

yeah, him too

I don't know who these people are. Like, literally have no idea. Why should I even care who they are?

>he doesn't know how Sup Forums works.
do you think that Sup Forums talks about music?
or that /sci/ talks about science?
you poor lad

I lost respect to them simply for skipping most of the early issues of X-men just so they could get to Claremont (whom they worship too much) faster.

What a deep and thoughtful insight! Please tell me you have more of those to share!

>also what kind of juvenile censors themselves on Sup Forums
A very bad word user, would not wish to present it in its entirety on this eminently reputable, respectable and family friendly website.

Maybe. Depends on whether you are willing to be NICE for me.

I was able to ignore Jay's personal views for awhile, but the Cap Hydra thing was the end.

Jay actually believes evidence matters less than misconception.
> Don't come at me with " but if you read any comics from the characters history you would see..." If you have to argue that someone isn't a Nazi you've already lost.

I'm happy that Miles is seeing someone else

>cbr.com/jon-malin-sjws-nazis-controversy-tweet/
I want to hang out with Miles, Jay can take a hint.

you're part of the problem user

F*ck you you lying *%&@#

Aren't they married?

No, I was the phone

Why did you censor the word cunt?

Social Justice is a fundamental part of most religions
I mean, at it's core tenets, you find liberal values in just about every religion
>be nice to the poor and sick and help them out
>be nice to strangers regardless
>everyone is equal even though people who don't believe in that religion are heathens

Most holy books/scripts say something like this somewhere, even if they say the opposite later on

You're allowed to write cunt here, cunt

They were in a "open relationship"

Aye, of course. Kids these days...

>Why did you censor the word cunt?

Virgins tears, they flow like sour milk

I'm not to that point in the podcast yet. Regardless of their politics they have some fun interviews with writers. The Claremont one was a disaster cause he just rambled for almost 2 hours. But most of the rest are great

No.

It looks like she’s hoping people will mistake her for Comicbookgirl19.

It's not a question of whether I'm 'allowed' no one can give or take permission, it's a question of whether I am willing.

Have any of the people who were hysterical about Secret Empire commented about how it ended with good Cap back and everything reset

>I hate these people so much i need to go make a thread where people just express their hate of them.
>but i don't want to be disrepectful and say a curse word.

man up OP.

Course they haven't, the would defeat the purpose of the poutrage.

Do you mind some explanation? Like I understand he was talking about Cap Hydra but what was he arguing about?

What everyone is really avoiding about Malin is that that tweet didn’t make any goddamn sense. It’s word salad

>be nice to strangers regardless

I’m extremely liberal. All of my liberal friends hate SJW types, though no one uses that phrase because it feels juvenile. They are not nice to strangers. They are not respectful towards anyone. Their ideals come down toe go and nothing more. I remember one girl I was friends with in college and fell into that whole thing (she was never political or even particularly informed when I knew her) proudly posting on Facebook about how she had snapped at a middle aged Tim Hortons employee who, in trying to make small talk, assumed she had a boyfriend. This girl was raised in Colorado and Montreal, has two university profs for parents, and thinks she being oppressed by a fast food worker trying to be nice to her. This is the kind of people that you think are advocates of decency.

Exactly. Any, hate's too strong a word I'd say disdain, generated toward these people (or the one quoted in particular) is greatly appreciated.

You could not be a bigger faggot even if you tried OP.

Heh.

All it sounds like user is that said girl thought someone was harassing her
Maybe I shouldn't have said regardless, because what I meant to say was be nice to people unless they fuck with you. Like, be nice to people as a base but if they are assholes treat them however

Again, I clearly misspoke