I can’t say I am afraid. I am numb...

>I can’t say I am afraid. I am numb. I feel am impending sense of doom—but it’s a kind of doom I have already lived through.

>From seventh grade through 12th grade, I was tortured nearly every day I went to school. The common term for this is bullying, but that’s not what it is. It is torture. Just as John McCain suffered indecencies and physical abuses as a prisoner of war, so did I in my youth. If you hate me for making that comparison, you hate me for saying what is true.

>My childhood best friend Nick McKinney stopped being a friend; he, along with a pack of neighborhood kids rode their bikes into me, threw things at me, called me faggot as I walked home pretending that this was not happening. If there was no empty seat on the schoolbus, I had to squat in the aisles. No one would let me sit next to them, and Betty, the blue-shadowed bus driver, would not drive until I squatted.

huffingtonpost.com/david-michael-conner/i-am-gay-i-will-not-be-to_b_12895204.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dAJVfsmNOGo&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is anyone meant to care about this faggots sob story?

It probably had less to do with being gay, and more to do with being an insufferable whiny libcuck.

>comparing John McCain getting tortured by NVA to getting bullied by some niggers

How does anyone take huffpo seriously?

>likening themselves to a fucking POW
I never thought victimization complex would go so fucking low.

>being a prisoner of war in Vietnam is the same as being called faggot and having no friends
Melodramatic self-important nonsense.

What does this have to do with Shinji and Asuka?

Have you not paid any attention to the Ladder of Privilege? Homesexuals are well below POW's. Show some respect; the guy has hard a very hard life.

nice, I like Evangelion pepes

Faggots have no reason to exist. Beat them, rob them, kill them.

>Blog about being gay
>hetero eva pic
what

i know rite

What's with all these literal faggots and anime? It's ruining my hobby.

>Late 90's
>Clinton was president
This is Pences fault

I'll take "things that never happened" for 500, Alex.

>comparing bullying to being a prisoner of war during vietnam

Shoot yourself, faggot.

Russia has no reason to exist.

You people are subhuman animals.

>called me faggot as I walked home

they weren't wrong, were they

>>comparing John McCain getting tortured by NVA to getting bullied by some niggers
>How does anyone take huffpo seriously?

when bush won vs gore, some of them were wailing "no i know how the jews in ww2 felt"

You're just bitter we didn't rig your elections.

>Just as John McCain suffered indecencies and physical abuses as a prisoner of war, so did I in my youth

youtube.com/watch?v=dAJVfsmNOGo&feature=youtu.be

This is why we need Islam, people

I mean, I don't get the correlation between him being gay and the bus seats being full meaning he has to squat in the aisle. There are no seats. There would not be a net increase in seats if he was straight.

>being an asukike

how comes a faggot isnt into Shinji x Kaworu?

bestest ship ever

i wasnt sold on the whole "homosexually is a mental illness" thing, but then i read

>The common term for this is bullying, but that’s not what it is. It is torture. Just as John McCain suffered indecencies and physical abuses as a prisoner of war, so did I in my youth. If you hate me for making that comparison, you hate me for saying what is true.

>The common term for this is bullying, but that’s not what it is. It is torture

Don't the left "torture" everyone they interact with every day, by that definition?