If there are still neo-nazis, why there aren't napoleon sympatizants?

if there are still neo-nazis, why there aren't napoleon sympatizants?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonapartism#Modern_Bonapartism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neo-Bonapartism
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why we can't be both ?

Medieval 2 total war best total war

>Implying there aren't

fact

I'd wager that there are a lot more actual Napoleon sympatizants than actual neo nazis.

Change that to Medieval 1 and you might not be a pleb

There are, but they're either :
a) not very serious about it
b) complete french autists

He was a shabbos goy. He was a freemason and let the jews back into france.

>Implying Hitler didn't do the same

That's a great game you got there, mind if I borrow it ,goy.

>mfw i am Napoleonic sympathizer

>if there are still neo-nazis, why there aren't napoleon sympatizants?

He was the last fruit of French glory. He spent that nation.

You trade grace for natural strength, you get France.

Nothing beats the Glory.

And Glory is from the Divinity, not man.

>trying to sound cool
>fail miserably
fucking amerifat

EU minus import of subhumans is literally Bonapartism

Because Napoleon's ideologies won out, but his empire did not.

It should've been the other way around.

But napelon ideoliges wrre pretty reasonable and logical and they actually worked unliked the nazi ideology

Napoleon was Hitler of 19th century, egomaniac who rose from the dirt to the center of the world stage, scorned by the status quo for decades afterward with such vitriol that all the young bougie male societal rejects aspired to be him. After Hitler rolled through there was a new, even more depraved devil to channel one's repressed masculinity towards

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonapartism#Modern_Bonapartism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neo-Bonapartism

I couldn't tell you why it isn't as popular. Maybe nationalism was just always a part of french history, so figures like him don't stand out.

There are all sorts of wierd "neo-whatever" movements around the world, like neo-ottomanism, neo-sovietism

The peak of the total war series was 'fall of the samurai'

This is not up for debate

Fall of the samurai ran on the shitty Empire warscape engine. It was shit, every game that has been made on that engine before and after was shit. Every game going to be used by the engine in future will be shit.

>napoleon is from corsica
>stalin is from georgia
>hitler is from austria
anyone know any others?

Washington was a Brit, does he count?

>Bougie
>Repressed masculinity

Adorable. How're classes going, collegefaggot?

You're forgetting entirety of Poland.

quads of truth

I thought elections would make the newfags go away

That's actually terrifyingly accurate, you even have the alliteration to boot. All the cringe is flooding back.

I sympathize pretty fucking hard with Napoleon.
>7th great-grandfather on maternal line

All the best dictators are from somewhere else. They can see the culture from the outside and rule it cynically and without delusion.

Either that, or psychopaths.

>Che Guevara

But I am one.

>Corsica is mostly French
>Austria is German
>Georgia is basically Russia

So?

>both his parents aren't direct descendants of Napoleon

cuck

>psychopaths
>good rulers

Yeah, im guessing you think a tyrant or someone willing to use the force of the state is a psychopath. A psychopath would be a tool of the state, not the other way around.

Shut up legend, if it was really the best it would be re released with a 64 bit engine

Still one more than you, peasant. :^)

literally no

Because Napoleon was a fucking faggot and a failure.

>Go to Russia
>Lost whole army in snow
>2016
>He was a great warrior and emperor
kekeing hard

Obama was from kenya

there's probabaly like 5,000 legitimate neo nazis in the world

Warhammer > Empire > Others

This
Even though I'm a romaboo this game definitley had the best everything

You're a dumb cunt
There's probably like 5,000 white nationalists that call themselves that stupid word and shave their heads like fucking retards
But plenty of fashy goys exist, the vast majority of this board for instance

Pretty much this. The revolution could not be suppressed.
Also keep in mind that Bonapartism in the narrow sense is a return of the Bonaparte dynasty (which I would oppose as it contradicts the very idea of Napoleons actions: a man proven by merit taking lead of the Republic during its hour of crisis, much like a Roman style dictator) but Bonapartism in the widest sense simply meant the desire for a strongman who upholds the values of the Republic. Bonapartism in that later sense still exists and is still very popular in France. It's just called Gaullism nowadays.

>Tommy Robinson is from Ireland

> An official Mouvement Bonapartiste survives in France, headed by Paul-Napoleon Pierre Calland with an unknown number of members. Its official mission statement is as follows:

> "[T]o defend, make known and to spread the principles and values of Bonapartism. [The > movement] is based on popular support for a policy of recovery combining the efforts of individuals, associations and State services. The movement defends the Bonapartist principles on which it is founded, and which govern its internal organisation. It also defends the memory of Napoleon the Great, as well as those of Napoleon III and their sons, Napoleon II and Napoleon IV. It recognises Napoleon IV as having reigned without governing, by virtue of the plebiscite of May 1870. The movement recognises no emperor after 1879, because of the absence of a plebiscite. Republican, it gives priority to the happiness, interest and glory of peoples, and envisages the restoration of the Empire only if the foundations of the regime are republican and approved by referendum."[15]

>Corsica is mostly French
>burger education