Whatever happened to this flavor of the month?

Whatever happened to this flavor of the month?

Other urls found in this thread:

lil-area-nsfw.tumblr.com/post/169125966374/uploading-again-the-any-malu-animation-i-did-if
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They stopped English subbing their videos so everyone stopped watching them.

There are still videos being made as far as I know, but they just fucking stopped doing English subs so no one who doesn't know Portuguese or can cobble an understanding of it from Spanish cares to watch them.

The creators said that they deliberately stopped English subbing the Any Malu episodes out of protest over Trump and the border wall. When he's out of office, they'll start subbing again.

Fucking brazilians, i am not even american and i just want to masturbate to a pink brazilian monster girl.

I hate Trump but stopping dubbing as a form of protest is stupid.

So they presume they'll still be making the show in 7 years? How confident they are!

>Whatever happened to this flavor of the month?
I think you answered your own question.

That’s fucking retarded, how does punishing USA viewers hurt trump? If they are anti USA then they need to fuck off YouTube and stop using this American website.

Fuck them then. The only good thing Brazil has to offer anymore is fat-assed shemales.

I hate how fucking hot she is

>That’s fucking retarded, how does punishing USA viewers hurt trump?

"Don't re-elect Trump and we'll give you back your precious waifu cartoon, gringo."

The only reason that hostage tactic won't work is because the kind of shut-in NEETs who jerk off to cartoon waifus don't go out and vote, anyway.

That's pretty retarded. Hell, they gotta get over Mexico's southern wall first before they get to the nonexistent wall for the US first.

that's beyond retarded

you support opposition, not ignore the region

and what do they expect? Trump voters will change their mind because you stopped English subbing videos?

not to mention half the English speaking world doesn't live in the US

>That’s fucking retarded, how does punishing USA viewers hurt trump? If they are anti USA then they need to fuck off YouTube and stop using this American website.

The United States isn't the only English-speaking country on the planet. So because of America's stupidity in 2016, WE ALL have to pay for it by losing a webseries we enjoy.

But that's nothing new. The rest of the world suffers EVERY time Burgers do something stupid, which is frequently.

And you guys haven't taken to organized fansubs? Villainous literally gets zero english official subs, sub user literally does it himself, then uploads to yt, just saying if it has a following why tf are people not just doing it themselves?

Got a source on that?

Villainous also gets official English dubbed releases shortly after the Spanish versions. Honestly, there isn't even any reason for that series to HAVE fansubs.

This pisses me off. So because of America's stupidity, we stopped getting the show in English? God, I really hate our country's retarded little brother.

>t. Leaf

Gullible idiots.

Yeah but that's only if it airs on tv, if not the eng version doesn't even exist. We have to do the same thing with all the comics too.
Yeah, found it pretty fucking unlikely that anything with a following didn't have at the very least fan subs.

The month ended

>source: not found

No idea if they allow for subs to be added to their videos. Do they?

Sub user has been contacted by a member of the crew before and Turner seems to just leave it be, so I'd imagine Alan's ok with it, as for Any Maluno idea even if they had a problem with it it's not like you can't just do it anyway and throw it on mega or something.

Have you got proof?

Piss off ya stupid Canuck.

I think they kinda lost the timing for something like that to happen. If you see right now for Kizuna Ai or for the other gimmicky YouTubers the build a community around them, to the point of translating each new episode almost the same day

I'm right and you're American.

More than 30 days

It's getting some books and possibly a movie.

The mods consider her furry (apparently she has a snout) and keep deleting any posts with her.

That makes some sense. I was wondering why I'm here multiple times a day, and never heard of this FotM.

Have any proof to back this up?

That was just some retarded shit on /aco/.

>proof
don't be gullible, it's just a Sup Forumssmoker stirring shit.

One of the videos confirms that the pink skin is just the colour from a lamp in her room.

Are they retarded?

i want to fuck that pink creature

birchua youtubas>animated youtubers

Seems to be a typical thing. George Perez said he would no longer attend cons in states that voted for Trump.

Wow, all 37 attendants of the Wisconsin Comic Con are gonna be pissed.

And the 37,000 attendants of the numerous Texas comic cons.

People don't live in Texas user

I want to do lewd things to that piggy nose.

>People don't live in Texas user

Yeah, just Mexicans.

I want her to belch in my face

>That was just some retarded shit on /aco/.

No, it happens here too. Why do you think we have no Caturday threads anymore? Mods nuke anything that is remotely furry, which I'm fine with, but Any Malu isn't furry in any way.

>One of the videos confirms that the pink skin is just the colour from a lamp in her room.

Yeah that's what I always thought as well, given the reddish hue of the entire show.

Mods think it's furry because they confuse the shadow her nose leaves with a snout.

also, which episode?

Her monkey ass got umadelicia'd

I've seen dumbass janitors delete webcomics like Sabrina Online and Poppy but that's just fucking stupid. Half of Sup Forums's shit is anthro stuff, so it's always laid off on the 'yiff in hell' thing.

Feel free to bitch about it, as long as you buy a Sup Forums pass.

I lost interest once they did that Muppet Babies ripoff nonstop.

just post more wank material

Why does a Portuguese cartoon give two shits about Mexico.

Also, it's fucking Portugal. They'd love a wall.

Because everyone hates Trump and Americans.

bump

>Fuck everyone that speaks a language and might be interested in watching our show because we don't like a particular person that speaks it and has probably never even heard of us.
Yeah that makes perfect sense.

Why are people still falling for this?

Because everything and nothing is real

Heads up, she's a dog(?)

seething

They would have to scroll almost a third of the way into the thread to find out it was fake. Meanwhile the reply box is always on screen

>the Portuguese
>trying to meddle with a spanish colony

they never change
get your hands off our stuff fuccbois

I like this qt but I can't be bothered to learn portugese.

what a bunch of dicks

this is pretty retarded. We mexicans never asked other fucking countries to take "pity on us" when it's convenient to their political agenda.
Why arent they protesting over us having a shit president? Only when it's trump right?

Que chinguen a su puta madre!

she looks so fucking old.

hottest chick on this board. thank you based portugal. pls post moar

don't be racist, man
Brazilians are people too

is there 34 of this

Not much. Area took a swing, though.
lil-area-nsfw.tumblr.com/post/169125966374/uploading-again-the-any-malu-animation-i-did-if

I'd love to see a version of this with the vamp alien girl. Only instead of holding a leash, she's just looking at her phone, uninterested.