Why doesn't Conner have his own SCP number yet?

Why doesn't Conner have his own SCP number yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OoCGiSzWIa4
youtube.com/watch?v=xrPiE9-Bz2A
youtube.com/watch?v=vmSKchITr9U
youtube.com/watch?v=1MU7s8zTDtk
youtube.com/watch?v=jwia6wM1QXs
youtube.com/watch?v=axYk5ifSMRc
youtube.com/watch?v=g_I_5udoj5Q&feature=push-u&attr_tag=HWlE0hxX43lrNNFX-6
youtube.com/watch?v=F-YJSsX-qNk
scp-wiki.net/scp-2030
scp-wiki.net/groups-of-interest
scp-wiki.net/scp-50-ae-j
scp-wiki.net/scp-682-j
scp-wiki.net/scp-j
scp-wiki.net/scp-2786
scp-wiki.net/scp-3191
scp-wiki.net/scp-3413
scp-wiki.net/oria-hub
scp-wiki.net/scp-2571
scp-wiki.net/log-of-anomalous-items
youtube.com/watch?v=RJR_cGe1LWw
scp-wiki.net/scp-686
scp-wiki.net/scp-3922
scp-wiki.net/scp-113
scp-wiki.net/scp-166
scp-wiki.wikidot.com/scp-173
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is General Marcus, dare I say, /ourguy/?

SPC-001

You forgot your picture.

Because not giving him an official number means that the foundation can use him for SCP cross testing without the mountain a paperwork that comes with.

This list gets more and more perfect.
But we need The Fifth Church on there too.

What class would Conner be anyways?
I'm guessing Safe?

He probably does have a number, it's just that giving him one would mean that eventually it'd conflict with the official SCP list.

Let's say he got given number 5000. That's not currently in use, but eventually it will be.

Why would Conner be 001?
I thought a world ending Angel was 001.
That or the Factory.

Low level euclid. He's currently not dangerous, but if he ever had a mind to go on a murderous rampage, he'd be difficult to stop.

>That's not currently in use, but eventually it will be.
I don't think there's any sort of dick-swinging competition between the website and the youtube series. If the next episode had someone call Connor "SCP-5000", then the day after it was uploaded, someone on the website would probably put up an article about Connor in the SPC-5000 slot. I don't imagine they hate the series and would refuse to accommodate it or anything.

Because he's a minor tweak of an already-existing SCP who makes a clone whenever she is subjected to trauma.

Because Bung said in a livestream it would be awkward to have one and have it conflict with the wiki. The reason he doesn't have an entry is because bung wants to do his own thing. Confinement is only based on the universe, not set in it. At least that's how I remember Bung put it in his livestream

You can't imagine that guy making his OC 001?

>but if he ever had a mind to go on a murderous rampage, he'd be difficult to stop.
Not really. He may be immortal but you could still break his legs without him dying or just immobilise him with cuffs. Or hell just tranquillise him.
He's just a normal human by the end of the day. He just can't die.

>Implying SCP-001 isn't the Foundation Archive, itself.

Did this become really bad really fast or am I just imagining it?

I have no idea what that would be.

Along the same lines of question, what is the classification of Watch in the seditions files? Is he D-classified?
youtube.com/watch?v=OoCGiSzWIa4
youtube.com/watch?v=xrPiE9-Bz2A
youtube.com/watch?v=vmSKchITr9U
youtube.com/watch?v=1MU7s8zTDtk

Also, I think those two earliest videos are also related to the Seditions files:
youtube.com/watch?v=jwia6wM1QXs
youtube.com/watch?v=axYk5ifSMRc

What do you guys think of Lord Bungs versions of 073 and 076?

Does anyone wanna give me a quick rundown of all these "factions" or whatever? I know a good few of them but I don't really follow the mythos of SCP.

Every episode so far has been awesome.
So yeah your imagining it

Thaumiel since he is a "tool" used by the foundation.

Not really. Does he go on masturbatory rants on Twitter or something? The series itself doesn't seem especially egotistical.

Just got a notification for this.
youtube.com/watch?v=g_I_5udoj5Q&feature=push-u&attr_tag=HWlE0hxX43lrNNFX-6

>"Wait it transforms?

Weird, I really disliked the one with the sea witch. I feel like the series is moving more towards mumblecore.

Nah it's just a joke about Conner obviously being Bung's self-insert. He did give himself a girlfriend

I follow him on twitter and he seems pretty down to Earth.

>youtube.com/watch?v=jwia6wM1QXs
This video here:
youtube.com/watch?v=F-YJSsX-qNk at 4:03 is kind of a prologue to that one I quoted.

I didn't like that episode either, but to call it mumblecore really isn't true. There's no way the general was improved.

The sea witch one was great. stuff like Conner being killed just to stop him being high or Conner getting killed by a ton of sea monsters was hilarious,

Also
>mumblecore.
What does that mean?

I don't know, that intro to the episode with them smoking was pretty embarrassing. I'm surprised they weren't sitting in a bathtub in a wide shot.

Here's a question for you. Does he have eternal youth? Because if not, old age is gonna suck.

001 is the Foundation realizing it's all just some fictional website

Something I don't understand, is how did get from the myth of Cain and Abel to a cyborg who makes plants die and Undead McKillboner? I've seen stories where the "Mark of Cain" is some magical property before, even one where it was making normal plants wilt on contact, but doesn't 073 have a literal mark on his forehead?

>Mumblecore is a subgenre of independent film characterized by naturalistic acting and dialogue (often improvised), low-budget film production, an emphasis on dialogue over plot, and a focus on the personal relationships of people in their 20s and 30s

Improv or "natural" dialogue. That's what it means on Sup Forums anyway. Think Adventure Time.

God knows.
Either three things will happen.
>He turns back into a baby start all over again.
>He keeps dying of old age and becomes an infinitely growing mass of dead bodies.
>He finally dies.

I always assumed that either A: Early man was much more esoteric/paranormal and the bible didnt explain it well. or B: these ancient entities took the names Cain and Able as nods to the two brothers.

i was just happy that the obvious setup for the relation wasn't dragged out over the series to come to a dramatic "ij luf joe" moment

i really loved his rendition of SCP-2427-3

Because he's a dumb POV character.

What the fuck was his problem?

scp-wiki.net/scp-2030
I saw want to see his take on 2030.

thanks bro

420-J is probably the best J class SCP, don't hate that you can't smoke a blunt so dank it'll send you to another dimension/

Can I say that I love how all three of us just sent him the link and didn't post a long winded rant because he dare asked?

Oh hey. What if he has a respawn point of like 25 or some crap and whenever he dies he respawns at 25 in perfect health regardless of previous condition?

>420-J is probably the best J class SCP
Sorry bro, that's not 666 1/2 - J

You're both wrong.

scp-wiki.net/scp-50-ae-j

Shit, how could I forget about the FREEDOM gun.

scp-wiki.net/scp-682-j

I prefer my J-classes to be a bit more concise.
scp-wiki.net/scp-j

>scp-wiki.net/scp-j
That's fucking perfect

>tfw no bprd SCP crossover

Kind of off-topic, but here are some really good new ones I saw, lately:
>scp-wiki.net/scp-2786
>scp-wiki.net/scp-3191
>scp-wiki.net/scp-3413

The first one especially is very good.

What's the bottom left?

scp-wiki.net/oria-hub

scp-wiki.net/scp-2571
>That end video.

If you're going to do the three factions of the CotBG you should do both factions of Sarkism.

You want some really mindbending shit? There is a short story where the ORIA manage to capture Able and he presents himself to them in a completely different manner with a different explanation as to who Cain is.

033-J-RU is the best j

I'm a little confused about its relationship to SCP-437. Anyone want to explain this one to me?

Lack of badminton

Poor guy has a craving and SCP folk just dont give a shit to play badminton

Don't know why the link at the end goes to another SCP that doesn't seem to relate to the first besides also being about trees.

At first I assumed he's an e-class personal but after realizing that he was never hired by the foundation, I think he's classified as an anomalous object, an item, meme or person that is anomalous but doesn't warrant enough interest to have it's own containment procedures.
In terms of the Box text, it's an object that you can put in a unlocked box and allow people to use as long as they don't break it.
scp-wiki.net/log-of-anomalous-items

Remind me a bit of this creepy pasta story:
youtube.com/watch?v=RJR_cGe1LWw

Cain was a farmer, that's why he makes plants die; it's part of his punishment.
Able's been dealing with millennia of violent revenge fantasies and is taking it out on everyone.
No idea why they're a cyborg and undead tho

reminder that he referenced Sup Forums in his stream saying that while he doesn't come here he knows how horny we all are.

Does he know about Sup Forums wanting to see Dr Powers infected with SCP 686?
scp-wiki.net/scp-686

They both link to each other. the last log of SCP-437 actually conclude that they are probably not connected.
Careful, there is no cure for it.

Hopefully just a small dosage though because that last symptom is nightmare fuel.

Dosage doesn't matter. even small amount trigger the effects. You need to keep pumping regularly for the effects to not develop further.

Since this is very much Sup Forums related what cartoons would you like to see this SCP used on?
scp-wiki.net/scp-3922

What the fuck is badminton?

Gee, Sup Forums... You've really fallen for Conner, huh?

I want a part where Connor gets affected by scp-wiki.net/scp-113 then he dies at some point and goes back to normal.

Maybe they want him to interact with scp-wiki.net/scp-166 or one of the other ones that only women can safely deal with.

It's like Tennis, but less intense and more sited for upper class WASP types.

Heavy Metal. Because it's an anthology, every segment would have an instance of that happening.

.....I would a shota Conner......

Why would you expect them to make fanfiction canon?

Hope he gives Dr Powers a sample of SCP-686

Because the entire site is fanfiction.

>scp-wiki.net/scp-3922
I'd like to see what would happen if this was used on a cartoon which relies heavily on rule of funny that has characters fully aware that they are fictionsl or has pretty powerful characters like DBZ. Most of the tests are done on films with a pretty consistent realities that don't have characters ever acknowledge that they are fictional or do things that can't be stopped with a guy with a gun. Would 3 moons be powerful enough to stop them?

Based off what?

scp-wiki.wikidot.com/scp-173

How's this fanfiction?

Do you really not know the history of the site? 173 was the first SCP, just a creepypasta made by one person that setup a loose frame work. Other people took similar strange pictures and wrote their own SCP protocols and stories for them. The site was made from multiple people collaborating, and any random person could join in and suggest new SCP or contribute to existing ones. Every SCP other than 173 is technically fanfiction of the setting that was established for 173.

Like tennis but it looks way more retarded

A collaboration of different authors' stories isn't fanfiction. Do you consider all comics fanfiction since they're not all written by the same people?

They're as much fanfiction as Conner is, is the point.

so essentially you consider My Immortal canon?

Yeah. Got a problem with that?

166 is so easy to do distastefully that it's best to just pretend she doesn't exist.