EUROPE GENERAL - /eg/ - Europus Invictus

EUROPE GENERAL - /eg/

#MakeEuropeGreatAgain
#MEGA

Refrain from using NatSoc symbolism since this will only scare away the majority vote
Appeal to national culture and heritage

CURRENT GOAL:
>FPÖ Victory at the Austrian Election (Austrian Presidential election 4th December 2016)
>Front Nationale victory at the French Election (French presidential election April & May 2017)
>Italian Referendum

LONGTERM GOALS:
> Remove Angela Merkel from German Government
>Increase support for AfD (Alternative for Germany)
>Election in the Netherlands 17th March 2017
>Remove Kebab

ADMINISTRATIVE GOALS:
>Build SoMe presence
>Create educational material on setting up multiple accounts across social networks anonymously
>Create propaganda which appeals to the European loss of identity
>Document and spread all atrocities committed by immigrants
>Follow and boost other Sup Forums accounts
>Create an entirely new icon, a lion or woman called Europus Invictus

IMPORTANT LINKS:
> Electorial System of Austria
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elections_in_Austria

> Electorial System of Germany
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electoral_system_of_Germany

> Electorial System of France
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elections_in_France

> Electorial System of the Netherlands
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elections_in_the_Netherlands
>Wilders 11 point election program
pastebin.com/znfg1y8X

>Fitna (Geert Wilders his movie about radical islam)
youtube.com/watch?v=rX8Psb0HaQA (Part one)

youtube.com/watch?v=hXWrQ9jXsq0 (Part two)

>Migrant Crisis in Europe
youtube.com/watch?v=y5R1T2BxtSc

>Muslims in Brussels
youtube.com/watch?v=2sWaBeucCbw[Embed]

>Black Pigeon Speaks: Merkel's Migrant Crisis
youtube.com/watch?v=XXZUQLS1fGM

>FRENCH MEME DATABASE
imgur.com/a/PDJb2
>GENERAL EUROPA MEME DATABASE
imgur.com/a/aPDFD

pastebin.com/ss7kQUpM
Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KjdE7zz3BqA
duolingo.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So how many of you are learning French right now

Oui oui hon hon jmapple surrender

Tout le monde parle français, mon ami américain. C'est la langue de la diplomatie.

bump

C-can we do it lads?

Je n'apprends pas mais je peux parler un peu français.

>Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité.
Liberty, Equality, Fraternity.

>Einigkeit und Recht und Freiheit.
Unity and Justice and Liberty

German is the number two language of Europe. I guess French can be useful if you want to live in AIDS infested places (i.e. Canada or Africa)

Don't forget Italy. Our referendum is the best opportunity start the uncucking process. May kek allows the win of "No".

Salamibump

what's that referendum about?

Of course we can.

Add the Romanian referendum for a constitutional ban of homosex marriage that the two biggest parties /promised/ to hold in spring.

Also fuck Hiro with a rake, I'm sure I get error posting so that he can grab more shekels.

When are we going to get rid of the libfag pope and burn down the vatican for the true god?

>Francis = George Soros instrument to control the christian world
>Wikileaks emails ties him to the HRC campaign
>Systematically replacing the curia and cardinals with bishops that believe in 96 genders.
>Age old pedophilia and prostitution rings running rampant within the Church.
>The True God wasn't nailed to a fucking tree for climate change and sucking libtard cock.

Make Rome Great Again.

Well we had only 2 choices back then. English or french. Forgot most of my french desu. But I guess a few days talking french and it would get better again. At the moment I'm learning russian because why the fuck not?! I guess you would say that's also an 'AIDS infested place'.

There is still hope for some European countries, dont let your country turn into cuckville like Sweden.

Add the Romanian referendum for a constitutional ban of homosex marriage that the two biggest parties /promised/ to hold in spring.

Also fuck Hiro with a rake, I'm sure I get error posting so that he can grab more shekels.

Dont forget the Bulgarian Election. Also remove the "radical" infront of islam. Its islam period.

was gonna take french before i found out about the number system so i just went with spanish instead

your preeminent goal should be to find a person with meme magic to lead your movement

youtube.com/watch?v=KjdE7zz3BqA

>marine
She is a cowardly bitch who has disavowed her own father. She is killing the fn

Oh fuck off OP, Belgium trying to trick us again.

It's a constitutional referendum. Our cucked government wants to modify the constitution to "cut useless costs of politics" but the result will be more power to europe and less control by the people

This.

We need to find the lost Primarchs in France, Austria and Germany. I am still unsure about France - It may be Marion, but her Aunt will do anything to keep herself in power of the party. She commited patricide without batting an eye to do so before.

Free online language lessons duolingo.com

>number system
Yeah it's pretty inefficent and fucked up.

Burgers please help, the Germans did it again

How do we improve the EU?

Farage as TRUMP's representative would hew another axe into the EU power-structure.

We also need to fortify European-wide national opposition.

Which countries are ruled by strong counter-globalists? Hungary is rock-solid -- what's the general status all around ? ?

Marion is such a qt 3.14

I made this for the general
>muh EU
Fuck off

This december make the good choice Austria/Italia.

>Minitel
O fuck, does that still exist? I remember that you could join shitty kids game shows for ludicrous amounts of money per minute when i was visiting my french relatives as a kid.

He will die soon, let us pray. The intra-Catholic opposition to this guy is strong. Let us hope it remains so. It's uncertain how much damage cuck Francis will do to the Church.

The EU is panicking over the prospect of a Marine Le Pen in office.

>Everyone agreed last week that her winning would destroy the EU. “It would be cataclysmic, existential, the end,” said one EU diplomat.

>In Berlin, Stephan Mayer, a Christian Social Union (CSU) MP in the Bundestag and his party’s home affairs spokesman, declared that, if Le Pen took France out of the euro and the EU, the European project would be done for.

FOCUS ALL EFFORTS ON FRANCE

I few day back some Italians here cosidered that more power to the government could also be useful because Renzi got to go soon anyway and that would mean more power to a better government. Your thoughts on that?

would fight for her Tbh

"oui"

Brexit Referrendum result was the thing that got the ball rolling but Brexit is far from done and the establishment are desperate to take it away from us. Why not have another 'current goal' to promote a full and proper Brexit? If that happens, the EU will crumble.

Russia presidential elections early 2018.
But Idk who'll come after Putin's really. Our opposition is full of libtards and it make me fucking nervous.
.pic related.

This. Don't care if she isn't the ideal choice. We need to channel our efforts on the dismantlement of the EU.

Oui. Je m'appelle user. J'adore le grande pantalon. Vive la France!

>social communism
Never heard of that term

Are they really going to decline the referendum in the parliament?

Is there a life after putin?

Putin should place one of his men and stay near him like Medvedev before.

I thought Putin was just going to live forever?

MECA

Make Europe Christian Again

lel

Abolishing perfect bicameralism, substituting senators with corrupt as fuck politicians from regions, inserting the fucking EU in the constitution, mandatory female quotas in politics.

I think that they should blow them up their asses and take a hard look at the most political parties we have in Italy, I don't want any of those cunts in power and I certainly wouldn't give them any more power than they already have.

USSR regime.

>the SD party is literally called Apple
What the fuck

Alright it is settled: Memetic forces must be harnessed towards this goal.

Center on the candidates! Identify the threats!
Someone recommend a good analysis on Le Penns's chances.

What we need to do:
* Strengthen Le Pen

* Identity and destroy:
1. The spoilers (fake-rightists, etc)
2. The threats (globalists)

Burger reporting in.

How do I help?

Salut

>inserting the fucking EU in the constitution
Nevermind then.

Ehhhr it's difficult to explain. Some parts of the proposal are good (it will be easier to determine a winner after elections for example) but europe will be more powerful on our laws. Probably if No wins we can try to take down the ruling party.

He actually will but he said that he couldn't run for a third term.

oops, 4rd*

fuck that shit.

our slogan should be:
"young euopeans for federalism, justice and liberty!"

But then we need to clear the fucking curia. That or cause a schism. It is the establishments arm to control the christian west by leveraging religious duty and false teaching.

>mfw half the fucking heretics on my FB shilled out for hillary
>mfw the traddies voted and had novenas, high tridentine masses, and Eucharistic adoration for the election of trump.

Honestly I find that just a hair less outrageous than the other aspects of the other aspects of the referendum, and only because of idealistic reasons.

>supporting anti EU parties
d-don't you want an empire user

How to shill for a referendum?
Just make anti-Renzi memes?

Just a mad ruskies, never mind.

Checked. We have to make France and all Europe Great Again.

Who the fuck names their political party Apple? Like not even "Apple Party" or something semi-intelligent. Just fucking "Apple".

Do not be deceived upon the italian referendum! The government supports the 'Sì', while leftists, feminists and SJWs strongly and aggresively support the 'No'.
The referendum has NOTHING to do with Brexit/Trump or Europe, the government is actually trying to fight Europe and Germany while cuck leftists want a victory of the No in order to accept all the 'refugees' in Europe

everything will resolve itself when an african pople will inevitably be elected

The left will love the diversity and when they realize that African Catholics are conservative as fuck it will be too late

YES!

test

reminder: vote NO to the constitutional referendum

>reminder: vote NO to the constitutional referendum

reminder: vote NO to the constitutional referendum

>reminder: vote NO to the constitutional referendum

There was a High Court judgment that the UK Parliament should decide if Article 50 will be invoked. This is bad because most of our fucking MP's are pro EU. The 3 Judges were pro-EU and just made a terrible decision. The Government has got an Appeal with the Supreme Court around December 5th. Not looking good.

I don't think there's a need for doing a smearing op against renzie, he's already unpopular enough as is.

A easily digestible infographic of the proposed law's contents, especially the parts that the current ruling party doesn't want you to see would be nice I guess.

.... So why is also the right wing supporting No?

We don't even have SJWs here. It's a bit early to be this drunk.

Yeah it should be iParty

I think I agree with you. You need a strong country to fight back. Renzi isn't so bad.

Have you seen the #notmypope hashtags? They existed before the US election even.

We need to blow this up. Time to start fagging twitter. Also:

#CardinalSarahForPope

Yes, I know. But they wouldn't just decide against the will of the people would they?

>tfw support a unified europe
>hate the travesty that is the European Union
It was such a nice dream...

Quick question
How plausible is for Golden Dawn to win the next elections in Greece?

the whole new constitution is a joke.
Federal senate but in non federal state with no federal laws.
Pseudo federal senator with no legislative power and double paycheck
A Party with only the 24 percent of the vote gets 51 percent of the Parliament.
A non elected Senate can elect the next President of the Republic and members of the High Court

nice
but hey, let's make Le Riforme Strutturali EU is asking us

That's just one of many reasons that no one voted for them.

That would be the case if we had a good choice for a president. The strongest here is Grillo with M5S and I can't stand him: made a whole movement of retards, the major part of them before entering politics being cashiers, housewives and barmen. They are even more complottist than Sup Forums, believes in mermaids and ask to remember as victims of terrorist attacks the terrorists too and are all controlled by Grillo all while he stays out of politics. If you don't do what he says you are kicked out, if what he says goes wrong it's all your fault since he has no legal responsability and you are kicked out

>feminists and SJWs strongly and aggresively support the 'No'
citation needed

>the government is actually trying to fight Europe and Germany while cuck leftists want a victory of the No in order to accept all the 'refugees' in Europe
>mille lire deposited in your postepay

Shadilay, brother

not to mention his mayors fucking up in Rome and Turino

at least they are qt3.14

Not possible unless WW3 happens.

The "liberal" party sounds pretty based.

>left, anti marxist patriotic

Wait wut?

who cares
Greece is cucked either way.

Our media doesn't even report on them anymore. People stopped paying attention because it literally doesn't matter

Ça va?
Ça va, ça va?
Ça va

>who'll come after Putin's really

The one who would be chosen by our Tsar, c'mon.

Bump

wow Hans, you escaped from Italy but you still are a pathetic italian, don't you?
after only 6 months of Raggi the city of Rome is in disgrace, with rats and trash everywhere?
like nobody was there before, like really like somebody actually made Rome that way?
can you imagine it? managing the city of Rome for 40 years but it doesn't matter, the real deal is some chick at Campidoglio right now?

I know, this is heavy

We need to stop the -xit movements, we need to create a european movement with the valours that caracterize the continet, but without the bullshit of the EU.

Europe should be united in his diferences, using their common values as a force of union. We need a strong Europe, no a divided one.

We need to inform the people of whats happening, show them the real face of massive inmigration, SJWism, and white racism, but first we need to make a hitoric/political/clutural common values accross the continent.

Otherwise we will never retake soverighnity over our territories.

Sorry for bad english