Brit/pol/ - GOOD MORNING Edition

>Farage first UK politician to meet Trump since election
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37965089

>Will ministers' old Trump attacks undermine efforts to build new special relationship?
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/12/will-ministers-old-trump-attacks-undermine-efforts-to-build-new/

>Sacked ministers warn Theresa May: Promote us in a year or there will be 'trouble'
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/12/sacked-ministers-warn-theresa-may-promote-us-in-a-year-or-there/

>Jo Cox to share peace prize with the Syrian group she championed
theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/nov/12/jo-cox-white-helmets-peace-prize-coventry

>Arch-Europhile Clegg backs Britain joining EU army despite Brexit, blames Trump
breitbart.com/london/2016/11/12/arch-europhile-clegg-backs-britain-joining-eu-army-despite-brexit-blames-trump/

>‘Brexit is REVERSIBLE' Minister to argue Article 50 can be STOPPED in Supreme Court battle
express.co.uk/news/politics/731566/Brexit-is-REVERSIBLE-Minister-to-argue-Article-50-can-be-STOPPED-in-Supreme-Court-battle

>Boris Johnson raises concerns as Government considers abandoning 2023 European Capital of Culture duties
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/12/boris-johnson-raises-concerns-as-government-considers-abandoning/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KdFzMLZAXEM
youtube.com/watch?v=qcXgSl9Ilzc
youtube.com/watch?v=qtBE4gidlQE
youtube.com/watch?v=8ZiI6kVkPXs
youtube.com/watch?v=ZpcZwC6TI9A&feature=youtu.be
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GeC0EWNFjF2VQNTIYFLSW5F9pKoJoSyYNuDIoCKPeEo/edit#gid=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtu.be/KdFzMLZAXEM

If you don't watch this video daily as a reminder of what we are up against, as a reminder of the scale of what we have to overcome, as a motivator for action, then you are burying your head in the sand.

Also does anyone know of any really good books on the jewish focus group that funded and controlled churchill?

Nigel needs to become PM.

>youtube.com/watch?v=qcXgSl9Ilzc

Oh shit, kek must will it. Get hype lads.

DRUMPF WILL LOSE!

FUCKING TUNE
youtube.com/watch?v=qtBE4gidlQE

I want John Oliver dead.

>Implying Trumps win hasn't drastically shortened his life.

Has he reacted to the news yet?
youtube.com/watch?v=8ZiI6kVkPXs

youtube.com/watch?v=ZpcZwC6TI9A&feature=youtu.be

What will he think of President Trump?

DELET THIS

Well considering that he has recently hinted at ending U.S support for the syrian (((rebels))) I think he is quite happy.

HEY GUYS I'M COMPILING A LIST OF CELEBRITIES THAT WENT AGAINST GOD EMPEROR TRUMP, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ADD YOUR OWN

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GeC0EWNFjF2VQNTIYFLSW5F9pKoJoSyYNuDIoCKPeEo/edit#gid=0

this

Trump has repeatedly stated the rebels were worse than Assad. Trump just wants to go after ISIS anyway, he doesn't give a fuck about Syria.

Thought this was Trumpgen. Whoops

Oh well but yeah, I'm glad someone will finally just focus on ISIS and other terror groups.

【t】【r】【u】【m】【p】

Make Scotland Independent Again

Anglos out

GOOD MORNING

Assad is so fucking weird looking.

who is this bimbo?

Did Farage really warn Trump not to grab Theresa May by the pussy, in those words?

ʇnnɔ ʎzzo noʎ ɟɟo ʞɔnɟ

Fuck off subsidy junkie.

No, I think he joked about not groping her though.

t. council estate in some poverty-stricken english shithole

come up to scotland see how long you last little baby

>Trump Supporters Accost ‘Silicon Valley’ Stars And Call Them ‘Cucks’

Does anyone else feel that the Labour party is just being left behind by history? They have nothing of note to say on Brexit or the culture war beyond tired memes about equality, diversity and redistribution.

At this point I just get annoyed when I hear them speak, not even because I disagree with them but mostly because they simply haven't grasped the new political divides and thus aren't saying anything relevant.

The case in point would be the feeble suggestion of a """migration dividend""" to areas with high levels of immigration, which fails to recognise that most of the problem is cultural rather than material. Indeed, they find it hard to recognise that people have non-material problems at all.

Holly Willoughbooby

Just seen more pictures of her. She always has that same vacant stare. Bit of a turnoff, tbqh.

hahahahahahahaahahahahah

Woof woof are Nige!
That's it, submit to your Scottish-German master.
Good boy!
Lapdog!
SAD!

oh god do we have he reaction on video yet? please link

One of my favorites from this entire election

>I live in the timeline where the President of the United States of America is best friends with Nigel Farage

I don't know what I did to deserve being blessed with this timeline, but I'm eternally grateful ;_;

I wonder if Trump victory will make the british bigwigs and that pooinloo nigger-queen soften their fight to stop brexit now we know the US will welcome us in trade

They don't fight brexit out of reasoning, they fight it because they refuse to lose. They just use the economy as a chess piece, they really don't give a fuck about it though.

did anyone catch the nige frog on HIGNFY? pic related

HIGNFY has been shit since the 1 woman rule began.

>They just use the economy as a chess piece
They're leftists. That's all the economy has ever been to them.

FN on Marr

anyone else having trouble posting?

Yeah it's hiroshima o'clock right now.

Our Nige getting to Trump first to tell him the truth before Tessa May and the EU Nazi's get to him. Based.

Since Boris Johnson has became Foreign Minister he has pissed off: Russia, China, France, USA etc.

Since Nigel Farage has PRETENDED to be Foreign minister he has established Relations with the President of the United States and looking to secure a post brexit partnership

an boris apparently

So is this shitty website literally going to shut off posting for 2 hours a day every day from now on? This is like the fourth day in a row

It's not a shitty website, it just needs to be run better, It's not hiros fault that there has been a huge upsurge in posting recently, a few months ago the archive had it at 20k threads per week, now it is at 82k

Nige must be having the time of his life with the Don.

Watching.

Apparently Marr got a load of stick for inviting her on.

That woman is Blue needs a punch . . .claiming everything is 'White Supremacist'.

Yes

D͔͉̰͎̭̲͍̬͌̑̎ͦ́͞ỡ̴̱́͒̂͢ń̩̜̗̦͉̟͉̲̎̐͐̊̾̚ą͗́̚҉̺̪̫̜̜̪̼̠l̸̴̼̠̗̙͋́̾̋ͮ̇̉͐ͣ͢d͋ͮͦ͏͍͍͉̳͍̹͞͠ ̹͉̱̖̲͔̺͔̮̅̇̉Ṭ̨̢͎̣̥͚͓̺̤ͤ̍ͯ͒̅͘r̢͔̻̻̽̐̾͑ͩ̋̀́ͅǘ̸̸̢̜̥̘͕̪̼̖̻͆̍m̲̘̜̟̘̩ͣ̔̎̾̎̀͝͞p͓̝̂͒ͧͧ͡

It's Hiro's fault he didn't prepare for it. We warned him it was coming.

Just threw some faggots in the oven lads.

Corbyn may not be PM material but I am hopeful he will purge the Blairites.

Labour needs to remain as weak as possible.

24 Karat Gold!

SHELVE YOUR WESTERN PLANS

The problem is that they've already imported their voter base. The Lib Dems are dead and the tories need legitimate opposition to keep them in check.

The BBC is suddenly taking the FN seriously lads, how the worm has turned.

I wanted to visit the UK, but I fear for my safety with all the muslims there.

I'M TRYING TO MAKE A POST AND IT'S NOT GOING THROUGH

FIX YOUR SHIT, HIRO

he hasnt pissed off any of those people

he even got a good reception in Turkey despite previously calling erdogan a goatfucker

>People are so cucked that Marr had to actaully give a disclaimer before showing LePen
Death to the Left

>Liking Farage or Trump unironically.
>Thinking they give a toss about the average guy.

You're the cancer killing Britain

No-one's stopping you and no-one but you jocks care.

Rebuild Wall.

Just don't try and get on the tube without paying for a ticket Pedro

Hi lefty/pol/

>mfw left wing people going into absolute meltdown and blaming any and everyone they can

So far I've seen :
>straight white males (standard)
>white females
>feminists
>young liberals who didn't vote
>the entirety of the left

The last one actually made sense, the author said that considering the left used to resonate with the working class, liberals who denounce straight white males and white privilege as the devil should consider what effect their words have on the working class

t. scotcuck
hows dat referendum coming along, did you vote stay once again?

Andrew Marr mentioned protests outside regarding his interview with Le Pen.

Lefties truly are pathetic and hate free speech

Thanks for the tip, Mohamed.

Thanks for sending farage, dad. Hopefully we send him to help run interference for you at the EU.

Underrated

Who /here/ here? Graveyard expats represent.

Brutal.

Civic nationalism is worst nationalism.

Yeah, check Twitter with #Marr tag.
Lefties going nuts about a fascist being allowed to speak her Nazi views on Remembrance Sunday.

It's a great tool though

trump to give visas to all white Christian brit boys

>Brexit shocks the works
>inspires American people to vote for Trump
>alliance forged
>Farage controlling trump through superior British intellect
>Agrees to hand over America back to Britain
>empire reformed
>Scottish still cry for independence

Here. Sometimes I can post, sometimes I get an error.

Here. Sometimes I can post, sometimes I get an error.

How were they able to capture such a concentration of absolute Mad Men in one photo?

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Boris sounds black as hell.

Also that Mogg guy sounds like he should be wearing a top hat and a monocle, holding a cane and looking down his nose at plebs.

I hate gook moot tbqh.

>>Jo Cox to share peace prize with the Syrian group she championed

>looking down his nose at plebs.
>Implying he doesn't

Are Mogg is a time traveller from the 18th century.

>le everything must be organised around my special marxist class based theory of society

When I lived in London I encountered many niggers and pakis slipping through the barriers and getting caught, but they don't do shit and they just walk off and get on the tube without resistance

>Nigel Farage reveals Donald Trump's team has 'reservations' about Theresa May's Government
>“He said he had a nice conversation, although some of his team had reservations about what members of the cabinet have said during the election,” Mr Farage said. “Believe you me, his team are conscious of the comments.”

Who's getting sacked then?

>tfw dual British and American citizenship

how much does it cost a day to use the "tube" and what were you doing in london assad