/swco/ - Star Wars Comics & Cartoons

Secret Lovers Edition

>Upcoming Releases:

swbooks.net/updates/release-2018.htm

>Out This Week:
Poe Dameron #23 (Wed 24)
Forces of Destiny: Rose & Paige (Wed 24)

>Star Wars Rebels Mid-Season 4 Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=-jWIDwq44ZI [Open]

>Rebels Recon: Rebel Assault
youtube.com/watch?v=zXt9ZmN-V-k [Open]

>Star Wars: The Last Jedi Secrets Explained
youtube.com/watch?v=p09c0MXDxto [Open]

>STAR WARS: Battlefront II – The Movie (2017)
youtube.com/watch?v=geqUtEjdREc [Open]

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Star Wars: Forces of Destiny
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpSnlSGciSWNBXSxZZrsvWdnoGsLCr6WL

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Z79nF8m49FA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Name a better character in newcanon
hard mode: no kylo

Time for a Chewie Adventure!

Wait until the thread dies, dude

I will next time, but what difference does it make?

No room for dickgirls and mspaint spam.

In other words, God speed.

Ahsoka

Can anyone see Force ghosts or only Jedi?

>youtu.be/Z79nF8m49FA
KK: The Disney executives are awaiting my report.
GL: One would hope that they and Bob Iger might have been here for such an occasion.
KK: And I thought it prudent to save you from any potential embarrassment.
GL: Your concerns are hardly warranted.
KK: If saying it would only make it so.
>Lucas is starting to get irritated.
GL: Five seasons of the Clone Wars have been completed and I stand ready to destroy the entire Expanded Universe.
KK: That won't be necessary, we need a statement, not a manifesto. Signing Lucasfilm over will be enough for today.
>Lucas is visibly uncomfortable.
GL: Bring me the contract, prepare a single pen.
Lucasfilm employee: Sir, we're in position, t--
GL: SIGN IT!
Lucasfilm employee: Commence signing the contract.
>Lucasfilm employees deliver a piece of paper and a pen to Lucas. Lucas hurriedly signs it and then takes a moment to look down upon the signed contract.
GL: Oh, it's beautiful.
>The atmosphere in the room quiets down, but there's an uneasy silence as everyone begins to wrap up the proceedings.
KK: I believe I owe you an apology, President Lucas. Your work exceeds all expectations.
GL: You'll tell Disney executives as much.
KK: I'll tell them that their patience with your misadventures has been rewarded with a franchise that'll greatly expand their repertoire.
GL: And that's only an inkling of its creative potential.
KK: I'll tell them that I'll be taking control over the franchise I first spoke of years ago, effective immediately.
>Lucas freezes in shock, scoffs with a wry smile, and then explodes in anger.
GL: We stand here amidst MY achievement, not YOURS!
KK: I'm afraid the recent trust breaches have laid bare your inadequacies as the president of Lucasfilm.
GL: The breaches have been filled. Prequel haters have been silenced.
KK: You think these haters have acted alone? They were dispatched from the fan base of EU. Clone Wars multimedia project fan community.
GL: ... I'll see about this.

It's a bit annoying to have to scroll through this during a live thread

>posts the fucking worthless zero-content copyright and credits banners
This guy is a troll no doubt. At least Frenchie didn't eat up the image limit with his incessant posting.

STAR WARS: THRAWN #3 (OF 6)
Thrawn will be stupid if he don't admit Pryce is just art!

No actually it's no room for actual discussion and it dissuade people from posting relevant pictures to start discussion.

I do it because people like to save storytimes and want the full issue, faglord. If you weren't a newfag you'd know that

>that rack
>on a Marvel cover
Based Yoshida

If you weren't a newfag you'd realize that STORYTIMES ARE THEIR OWN FUCKING THREAD YOU SPAMMING DIPSHIT

>getaloadofthisguy.jpg

>Newcanon

What is there to discuss that is actually worth discussing? In any event, any potential to discuss is wasted on the same tired ol' shitposting and mundane meta back and forth.

He's literally admitted to being the retarded intoxicated guy who shit up an entire thread arguing about how his parents don't like him smoking weed. He's just doing this to then make fake replies complaining about it so other people can start defending him from boogeymen.
>people like to save storytimes and want the full issue
Literally nobody does this. You're literally posting straight from the OP MEGA link judging by the file names on your images so you know for a fact it exists and that nobody waits for random issues to be storytimed to download them when they know about the links in the OP.

>hard mode: no kylo
Why this considered to be a hard mode?

>Ywn plant your seed inside her tight orange vagoo
I should just end it right now.

>master race

Dude, freaking enough already. You want to storytime, then just create a separate thread.

Hey guys do you want me to use my phone to take pictures of every single marvel Star Wars comic ever made starting with 1977 and then post them to this general taking up the image limit of the next 500 threads?

Only if you take them in landscape format.

NO

If it curtails futa and paint spam, then by all means. At least it's something different than the same old shit.

>He's just doing this to then make fake replies complaining about it so other people can start defending him from boogeymen.
Wow, talk about paranoia. How exactly am I supposed to be doing that WHILE I storytime?
>Literally nobody does this. You're literally posting straight from the OP MEGA link judging by the file names on your images so you know for a fact it exists and that nobody waits for random issues to be storytimed to download them when they know about the links in the OP.
I took none of this from our MEGA, that MEGA took it from where I got this. And yes, people absolutely save shit, newfag

>the absolute state of Sup Forums mods

Next time, know better.

M-MOMMY

Bigger.

I could see Krennic saying this unironically

best boy

> 185 BBY
Wookies are THAT old ?

I'll take them in landscape format so that the comic only takes up 1/4 of the screen :^)

Yeah they live for a really long time.

>Poe Dameron is continuing through The Force Awakens
FUCK

milk! MILK!

So are you seriously going to spam every single comic from the mega in these threads for the rest of time?

That's kinda stupid. Living that long they should be much smarter and speak normally.

Someone is attempting to highjack the storytime

When the fuck did I say that?

That could be avoided if you gave the storytime a dedicated thread.

Real mature

It's still amazing how much the concept art for TLJ looks so much better than the actual movie itself.

Or if you weren't clearly 12

More like not!Fuck.
They can finally end this Where in the World is Lor San Tekka shit

>Pryce is a sexy career woman semen demon

>Speak normally
They can communicate perfectly fine with each other, as well as with people from other races who understand their language. And they are smart, they've achieved hyperspace travel and shit.

>complains about filling the page count
>does it himself

is that the only response you have evan

>She will never plant her seed inside your tight ass then offer you to fuck her ass in return
ftfy

>NuVader comic shows Empire capturing Mon Cala
>mainline SW comic shows the Rebels freeing Mon Cala years later in the same real-life month of comics
whats the fucking point

>Will never plant our seeds inside each other
FTFY

I'm gonna post Art of The Last Jedi after this

If she dies Thrawn will go into depression.

We all know they fucked in canon.

Well, she definitely fucked him in Thrawn, anyway.