Fucking white males

Fucking white males.

Unfortunately this guy is a professor, and gets to influence youth on his shitty opinions. Also happens to teach at UC Berkeley. Also happens to be a jew.

Light him up Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dAJVfsmNOGo&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=Kg_N41KZV_I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hey maybe trying to crack down on academics with dissenting opinions, especially with mob justice, is proving exactly what they're taking issue with?

what a total cuck

meant to add: confirmed for CTR

at least he admits that the goal is to remove white male dominance, i.e. to kick out the evil descendants of colonizers and dismantle the basis of their power

SHERMAN

definitely no relation to the tank

Why do liberals completely ignore the fact that one of our major reasons for opposing Clinton was that we wanted to PREVENT WW3?

We're saving this fucking country.

It's a good thing I took online courses.

If I had to go to one of these colleges and hear the professor push his liberal agenda I'd probably get kicked for speaking out, abruptly leaving or reporting him for wasting my money on anything but furthering my education.

The guy was my History professor. I felt he was really good up until he started calling christians out for their bizarre beliefs in class.

They are ideologues who are incapable of setting aside their presuppositional biases to assess what they know in light of new facts and evidence. Essentially, they are locked into their own worldview and actively seek to deny themselves the truth to maintain their fiction.

That's rich if it's coming from the left - the group that's made a normalized policy out of destroying people's lives for thoughtcrime.

>It's a good thing I took online courses.

You realize this is missing out on probably a solid 25 to 35% of your education? The social aspect and being able to physically talk to your professors is ridiculously important for information retention.

Do you want to admit what college let you do a degree entirely online by the way? I feel like the answer might be very embarrassing.

bump

Let them keep saying shit like this, it's just going to make Trump give them an 8 year long and hard dicking that they'll never recover from

youtube.com/watch?v=dAJVfsmNOGo&feature=youtu.be

When are leftists going to realize that when people criticize academia they aren't being anti-intellectual or anti-education. They're criticizing the disgustingly adolescent nature of this sort of thought and the cloistered and detached universe that produced it.

My destroying things that I love theme song.

youtube.com/watch?v=Kg_N41KZV_I

If I cant have it no one can!

>entirely
Not 100%, some things you actually have to go to the college for.

UNLV.

derailing a thread: the post

IGNORE THIS KIKE FAGGOT
>IGNORE THIS KIKE FAGGOT
IGNORE THIS KIKE FAGGOT
>IGNORE THIS KIKE FAGGOT
IGNORE THIS KIKE FAGGOT
>IGNORE THIS KIKE FAGGOT
IGNORE THIS KIKE FAGGOT
>IGNORE THIS KIKE FAGGOT

>can't maintain dominance
>won the 2016 election

Pick one, cucks need not apply

What is fucking wrong with you dipshit?

Dont reply to shills you fucking newfag.

Fucking plebit is ruining our chins. When do we ban these fags?

>jeremy sherman

You're not fooling anyone, Jeebs.

>UNLV

lol

To get what money? The invention of Jews?! I'll fucking burn all your money and your whole life down for supporting such degenerate things as money. Real men care for one thing and one thing only. Glory!

Well shucks, hoss. I bet you got yourself a real humdinger of an education there I reckon

Hey shit for brains. You need to lurk more and stop giving shills yous.

you are a fucking idiot

college DOES NOT FUCKING EQUAL INTELLIGENCE

i could go to a library and READ FUCKING BOOKS FOR 6 MONTHS AND KNOW MORE ABOUT HISTORY THAN MOST FUCKING COLLEGE FUCKING PROFESSORS

GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU LITTLE FUCKING HIPSTER SHIT. YOU KNOW NOTHING OF THIS WORLD DONT YOU FUCKING DARE TRY TO BE A SMUG LITTLE FUCK

MAYBE HE DOESNT HAVE THE TIME FOR COLLEGE BECAUSE HE HAS TO SUPPORT A FAMILY. MAYBE HE DOESNT HAVE MONEY

MAYBE HE DOESNT WANT TO GO TO THE POTTY FUCKING TRAINING DAY CARE CAMPS THAT ARE COLLEGES THESE DAYS YOU FUCKING SHIT LITTLE FUCK

I'm gonna continue to teach my students to hate crackers :)

You know what to do Sup Forums.

Well shit, I was hoping for a better reaction than this. Why so low energy?

Well US was founded by FUCKING WHITE MALES
Whats the problem if they want to keep their dominance? Its only natural
What is not natural is whites voting against their interests (i.e. liberals)

u spend way too much time on here

the majority of people who go to college and study normal topics are simply smarter than a lot of other people are

Kevin, you really should censor these names I know it's you.

can you really say that about a guy who is a professor and probably read more books than I have?

I don't see this person as having blinders on, i think he's 100% aware of what he's saying because his jewish brain has been taken over by his jewish genes and it revels in the dark art of tricking the goyim.

>You realize this is missing out on probably a solid 25 to 35% of your education? The social aspect and being able to physically talk to your professors is ridiculously important for information retention.

I pretty much just watched youtube broadcasts for all my important classes during college. Lots of classes I never even attended (except for tests), nor even saw the professor in person.

And let me tell you, I aced the shit out of my classes. It's the only impressive thing I've ever done.

(Coincidentally, this was at UC Berkeley).

It's not racist to actively try to "remove people from power" for the sole purpose of them being white because who cares about white men

Holding people accountable for their bullshit is exactly what's been missing the past few years.

Problem is, that's not a dissenting opinion within the echo chamber that is academia.

>can you really say that about a guy who is a professor and probably read more books than I have?

Books make a person knowledgeable, not wise.
With knowledge you can build an engineering marvel of complex mazes that connect point A and B, but wisdom tells us it's fucking stupid to walk through a maze every time we need to get from point A to B.