How come High Evo gets a pass to do whatever he wants but nobody wants to be improved by Apocalypse?

How come High Evo gets a pass to do whatever he wants but nobody wants to be improved by Apocalypse?

The High Evolutionary usually does it to people nobody gives a shit about, or dumb animals. Apocalypse mostly targets high-value muties.

If Apocalypse set up shop in Asia, Africa or Eastern Europe literally none of the American superheroes would care.

I wonder what would happen if High Evo and Apocalypse teamed up together. They both have very similar goals in mind and I think that would be interesting.

Because being improved by someone who calls himself ``end of the world´´ sounds dumb.

Apocalipse means "revelations"

high evo is chaotic neutral, while apoc is chaotic evil. getting improved by apoc means your his bitch. high evo could care less as long as he gets to tamper something. it's only when high evo wants to change things that everyone likes, then heroes try to stop him.

Ever notice how Mister Sinister looks similar to Morbius?

Well, he did turn Vision's daughter into a mexican.
But yeah, Vision couldn't give a fuck and already made a new one.

The High Evolutionary used to be chaotic neutral, but ever since Remender's Uncanny Avengers he's gone full chaotic evil, becoming a genocidal monster, further shown in Waid's Avengers.

HE keeps to himself mostly.

Not muh Evolutionary. He is a more complex character than that.

>I love animal people: the comic book character
>Depth

>be Vision
>create perfect Waifu and Kidfus
>dumb autist turns your Daughterfu into a Spic Flatscan
>lolno.jpg
>immediately replace her with another perfect Daughterfu
>nofucksgiven.jpg
Is Vision /ourguy/?

High evolutionary mostly just catches and releases his shit into the wild or recruits willing patsies. Apocalypse kidnaps, brainwashes and enslaves people to go on missions of genocide.

>apoc is chaotic evil

but he's a social darwinist and for him, that is a social order to be strived for. social darwinism is a "principle"

white privilege

Have we ever had a High Evolutionary/Apocalypse story?

I feel like they should be bros.

The dude needs a better marketing team.

But then again, this is also the guy who is affiliated with someone literally called "Mr. Sinister".

watt?

it'd be interesting if there was an event where all the marvel geneticists formed a council

>Doom gets an invite
>keeps up at first
>then things get too specialized
>Doom’s a jack of all trades, and sure he’s good, but this is simply beyond him
>sits in the back with a determined glare
>casually nods his head at times
>is actually recording everything so that he can study it

That's not all! His new daughter is going full evil twin kill the original because all of ultrons family sucks!

>Doom
>High Evolutionary
>Apocalypse
>Pymtron
>all working to make man kind stronger as a whole in case of bigger threats from outside of earth
>it all goes wrong, probably pym's fault

I'd buy a 6 issue mini about that.

Apocalypse working for the betterment of mankind

They don't agree

Any chance you have the whole thing?
This is something worth storytiming.

It is from the X-factor vol1 annual 3. I don't have it

Apocalypse doesn't improve people

he makes them fight

also he gets beaten up by kids on the regular, so why would you imagine this bronze-age savage could improve you?

Way back in the 80s there was an annual as part of that series focusing on High Evolutionary, they did not get along.