WHAT THE FUCK!

WHAT THE FUCK!
FUCK MARVEL
FUCK EWING
FUCK SALADIN
WHY DO YOU BRING THEM BACK TOGETHER!

Other urls found in this thread:

newsarama.com/38303-inhumans-judgment-day-interview-with-al-ewing-mike-del-mundo.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>cuckbolt fans thought he will drop Medusa
OH NO NO

FPBP

Fuck everything that happened between them, they can be together again and it will be okay. They have so much potential.

Absolutely fucking disgusting

He has a bigger ass than her, bravo marlel

>Inhumans

THE
BIGGEST
KEK
ON
COMICS
His wife was jumping on his cousin's dick while praying to never see Black Bolt again a month ago.

covers always lie

also why the FUCK is legacy captcha no longer supported

this, what happened, old captcha is driving me crazy

The solicits spoil they got back together and blinky died.

Can we start petitioning to make The Inhumans just straight up villains now? Its far more interesting than what we've had for the past few years

>Cuckold villain
Who would take him seriously?

Seems to work alright for Ultraman

Ultraman doesn't love Super-Woman and pines over her, though. He knows she is a slut. He just likes to be her main bull.

>covers always lie
BLACK BOLT #12
SALADIN AHMED (W)
CHRISTIAN WARD (A/C)
the midnight king returns to earth FINALE!
• A former queen’s promise to her former king. Medusa swore to find Black Bolt, and she has — but will she be in time to save him?
• Voiceless and betrayed, the former ruler of the Inhumans faces a darkness he thought he had put behind him. But he won’t face it alone.
• Old friends. Reunited lovers. A son and a new daughter already lost. Black Bolt faces his penance with all he loves by his side.
32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

solicits also usually lie

That's not the dynamic at all. He got super asshurt over her fucking Owlman on numerous occasions.

but Mazahs is her main guy

WHAT IS LOVE

For real though, that's some genuinely terrible cover art.

Ward has no knowledge of anatomy. He should only be a colorist and Marvel should've hired a proper penciler.

Stick to audio captchas meanwhile.

>that ass
Damn.

Ultraman?

Speaking of talented artists, what's the living shit show that is John Romita Jr. ruining right now? I dropped out of buying comics for a bit

I think he's doing a Dark Matter book, and he's working on the Frank Miller Superman book

Silencer dark matter

He's the Earth 2/3 evil doppelganger Superman. He has a "relationship" with evil doppelganger Wonder Woman, called Superwoman, who is really just a manipulative bitch who strings both him and Owlman along.

Ultraman didn't care about Owlman. He was only buttmad when he learned the baby belongs to Alex
Ultraman is a cuck for power though, crying like a bitch when the sunlight came back

The name just sounds funny because a Japanese superhero franchise shares it.

I was referring mostly to Earth 2 written by Morrison. There Ultraman heat zaps a cat(?) when he sees Superwoman and Owlman starting to make out

Ah. Another of my favourite artists. lol

Ultraman is fun to watch because he's so edgy it's hilarious, unlike Blackagar Boltagon

DISMISSED
REJECTED
PUBLICLY HUMILIATED

>Black Bolt gets cucked
>Cyclops cucks
Beautiful

>blinky died
>A son and a new daughter already lost
FUCK

I'm so glad I tradewaited this, bullet dodged!

>A former queen’s promise to her former king. Medusa swore to find Black Bolt, and she has — but will she be in time to save him?
Medusa did the opposite of swearing to find him. She made literally zero effort to find him.

fuck the slut and fuck whatever bs Ewing writes in the Inhumans finale tomorrow trying to explain her actions.

Fucking fuck if Blinky dies I will.....probably angrypost but fuck I guess editorial probably told Saladin to restore Inhumans status quo.

I really wanted Blackbolt to end with Titania and raise their new daughter.

Ewing is such a slave to continuity autism that I'm 100% sure he'll find a way to explain this as retardedly as possible in the one-shot

>Snorts kryptonite rocks
>MFW

underrated

So you are saying BB would be more interesting if he gets a drug addiction?

Even better question: who honestly cares? I mean, aside from the half dozen Inhuman’s fans before Ike tried to get them over so hard, who really cares anything about this and the characters involved?

Yeah but Ultraman don't crossover with Sup Forums often

I thought that was a piece of shit in the top right of the image for a second
but it was actually a piece of shit in the bottom right

Not him, but I'd like Black Bolt more if he wasn't a damn doormat. I say go full evil king, with Medusa still fucking behind his back, only now he doesn't care

Anything would make BB and the Inhumans more interesting. I agree with user that they should just become straight-up villains.

better yet, resurrect crusher and make him his right hand man

his first act as a villain should be killing Medusa, if we're being honest

>black Bolt: I am in grave emotional pain and trapped in an abusive relationship
>Medusa: Black Bolt rejoices in the loving reunion of the royal couple.

>who honestly cares?

exactly, nobody cares that's why everybody wants to break the status quo so it becomes 1% more interesting

kek. that is on level of jean mindraping bobby to be gay.
Seriously fuck Marvel and their status quo trash. I wanted Black Bolt to either get with Titania or pick from one of his already existing wives who actually love him unlike Medusa.

that's what you get for being a shithufan

>people talk about DC characters in a shithuman thread
that's another level of cuckoldery

you know you're cucked when even the goddamn edgelord of earth 2 is more fun than you

New interview with Ewing before tomorrows shitfest

>Nrama: Going into this story, the real Black Bolt is back with the family after being secretly imprisoned and replaced by Maximus. Al, how does that change things for the Royals?

>Ewing: The circumstances of Black Bolt's return are... a little strange. I'll leave it at that, for now. But the main way his involvement changes things is that he and Medusa finally have that conversation they've needed to have since I stepped in during Inhumans Prime and ruined everything.

This is something I've thought about a lot, and something I've had long conversations about with other writers, and I think readers will be happy with how it plays out. And then maybe unhappy with me again. Or not. We'll find out.

SOURCE: newsarama.com/38303-inhumans-judgment-day-interview-with-al-ewing-mike-del-mundo.html

>Reunited lovers
It's gonna be Creel and Titania. Screencap this.
Ewing and Saladin had been planning to break up Medusa and BB for ages. They both talked about how there's a 'conversation' planned for the two, and each of the writers set up their character perfectly.
BB is gonna have his heart broken so hard.

I fucking wish it's Creel and Titania they are referring to.
Seriously for once the Inhumans got somewhat interesting but in true capeshit fashion everything ends in pure shit just so they can recycle the same old bullshit stories.
Fuck this shit. The other comics I'm following have turned to sewage all of them at the same time.
I'm getting the fuck out of this hobby. D R O P P E D

I'm willing to give Ewing and Saladin both the benefit of the doubt.

I´m just hoping that they don't come back to the status quo, to much damage has been done.

Just like how BB fought cap last chapter Or how Iso tried to have him executed?

Her equivalent to effort probably went as so
>Comes back to Earth
>Finds Blackbolt already there free from the prison
>"Look everyone. I found Blackbolt. I'm so relieved to have found you"

>I, Medusa, saved Black Bolt. No one else. Certainly not Black Bolt himself.

>She made literally zero effort to find him.
She did worse than not try to find him, she actively refused to try and find him because of 'muh Inhumans culture'.

>blinky died.
WHAT THE FUCK

Why is Marvel keep insisting Medusa to be his wife? Every single male superhero has changed mates countless times and they don't give a shit. When it comes to BlackBolt they keep insisting he stay with domestic abusing bitch.
His cockroach wife is a much loving woman than Medusa. What the shit, man.

I find it hard to believe they would kill Blinky and Ahura. I could buy Blinky but it would be the worst way to resolve the Ahura plot line and I wouldn't expect them to spoil it in solits

It seems only blinky dies. Ahura stays alive for status quo. I wish it was the opposite though. Fuck that little shit.

>A son and a new daughter already lost
It's both
>the main way his involvement changes things is that he and Medusa finally have that conversation they've needed to have since I stepped in during Inhumans Prime and ruined everything.
>and ruined everything.
Ewing is a cheeky guy

That's weird why would Ahura die in the first place.
I wish the whole thing to be just a dream and Black Bolt just wakes up by the end of the chapter and turns out he was in the prison all along. Spare us from this bullshit.

Because fuck character development, these universes will be exactly the same until the industry implodes