Wtf

what did they see in the ed boys?

Slaves to do their housework for them.

Smart, Strong, and Intelligent men. Any they can dominate. Plus great money makers and house husbands.

they were just following their mom's example.

footsies

In some countries that is sex.

Ed - "nerdy" idiot who is tall and has a kind heart
Edd - true nerd who is intelligent and socially introverted (turn-on for some)
Eddie - schemer who knows what he wants and goes for it. Ambitious and determined
>The real question is what DIDNT the eds see in the sisters

Nazz

Blondie had the girl next door aura, and was probably a 10/10 for every dude who lived in a 10 mile radius.

Nice azz too.

The Eds had ambition, resourcefulness and energy, the exact opposite of their trailer trash families.

>Mmm, clammy!

Themselves, if they were lu-

Wait.

You might be right.

Their tongues.

s-sauce for the pic?

they weren't shallow and had actual goals in their lives. Very mature for their ages despite being sleezy.

Don't tell me what to do!

...Oh.

Between the kissable lips, the femdom, the violence, and the footsies, the kankers are like...ground zero for ALL of my fetishes.

Ed is more of a geek than a nerd

You know, this is a good question. Eds were not really liked or very succesful, I'd expect Kankers to go turboslut for Kevin, since he has rich parents and a garage full with jawbreakers
It implies they're very kinky and need submissive guys for their fetishes, like here

I'm curious. Google gives me nothing

>Slaves to do their housework for them.

Nigga the Kankers where more than willing to pamper them by cooking and washing their clothes in their First episode.

is there anywhere to download/stream the complete show? I think Netflix had some of EEnE before but was like only the first few seasons.

Oh I remember that, Damn Ed's these bitches are throwing them selves at you and you give them a hard pass.

I know right, they where treated like royalty, and all they have to do was give them a little loving.

They were just doing that to snag them. Immediately after they wanted the EDS to do all the chores. And in the whole "marriage trap" most of the models were of the eds doing chores.

I feel if they showed some back bone the could dominate the Kankers, it will be had to do since even Kevin can't intimidate them.

I feel like the kankers are the kind of "push and pull" girls. You may be able to get the upper hand every now and again but any victory is gonna be short lived. It doesn't help that they each overpower Edd and Eddy. Ed is the only one who could physically overpower them.

You know what, I think this man may have hit the nail on the head.

There was that time the eds tried to fake being interested in the kankers and they all freaked out. Then happened too.

Savalkas

Same.

>kissable lips
that's actually probably the biggest flaw with their designs, they by default don't have visible lips unlike Nazz & Sarah, if I had any art skills I'd probably do some drawings of them with lips like them

I can't believe this thread has been up this long without someone saying it.

>what did they see in the ed boys?
Their fathers.

Could be a lot of things. I just know the fan art of them can be quite good.

Or that one time they were mocking Edd for getting beat up by Jimmy and Eddy had felt he had enough and told them to fuck off.

Well, sure, if you want to go for the depressing answer.

Why do you keep making this thread? Do you have memory issues or are you just stupid enough that you need to have random cartoon plots repeatedly explained to you?

this kind of shit (the 'girls' episodes or the 'romance' episodes) have always embarrassed me so fundamentally, ever since I was a child.