What does Sup Forums think about this degeneracy...

What does Sup Forums think about this degeneracy? I hope you aren't giving this whore a free pass just because she's the latest wife of Trump.

P R O G R E S S I V E

Those are some nasty tits.

Stupid gold-digging bitch who used to be high tier prostitute. Trump could have done better. At least get a proper wife and fuck bitches in secrecy.

First pic looks like Dave Grohl

Nigga we've seen Kennedy's missus naked too

>you will never go back in time and fuck young jackie kennedy

muh dik

>wrong

This is degeneracy.

First Lady's are literally (L I T E R A L L Y) irrelevant.

ofcourse god emperor's wife should be a smoking hot chick. not a soccer mom.

>proper wife
>US
How naive.

Stop beauty shaming her, you hambeast.

Bitch's eyes are in different time zones. She's so walleyed she looks like a largemouth bass.

sauce?

I find this whole thing interesting. All the libtards that would rant all day long about slut-shaming, and defend to death the ability of a woman to publicly breastfeed, and by and large defend any kind of whoreish Behavior and the self-proclaimed themselves as sluts....... are absolutely fine slutshaming Melania Trump

Laughed hard for some reason.

being naked isn't degenerate. being a retard makes you degenerate. mia malkova has more class than most girls i see on the street who are fat or very stupid.

>ywn feel warm puke run down your back as you tightly hold your alcoholic gf

>t. homo

The biggest problem with us presidency is a bunch of celebtards keep trying to portray it as king of the world. That attracts narcissists like Obama who actually believe they are king of the world and they fuck everything up. She's going to be awesome because she's not hiding behind a manufactured persona designed to attract more libtards to the vanity parade.

Nigger if melania were made of stone she'd pass as an arno breker sculpture and you'd be praising her as the highlight of superior aryan culture. Where's the degeneracy in showing off an ideal?

> Obama girl twerks and smokes marijuana.

Liberals dont give a shit.

> Melania poses in tasteful nude from her younger days as model

Liberals lose their shit.

Really got your priorities straight there.

from left to right
dyke, dyke, dyke, man, MUH

why am I getting a chubby watching this?

kek

Nudity in and of itself is not degenerate you goddamn faggot.

>ywn fuck her in the back seat of a 63 lincoln under the stemmons freeway overpass while she is still wearing a pink suit stained with the presidents blood and brains

>Tfw no qt largemouth bass-faced madam president gf

Its 2016!

How dare you slut shame the first lady!

impliying that a woman doesn't have the right to dress as she want.
You are a Sexist

>Rich, succesful man has a golddigging whore of a wife
I'm not saying Trump's Slavic whore is any decent, I'm just saying most first ladies weren't any different. Hell, Clinton got the retarded idea in her head that she could be president because her husband was president at some point. Luckily she failed twice, and I hope she'll go for a hattrick.

That said, the very least the whore could've done was keep her fucking clothes on and not lift speeches directly from the previous first lady. Holy shit, the more I think about women the more I find myself wanting to vomit in disgust.

Why did Trump fall so far?

cool your jets, boss. go on a mission.

i enjoy tits as much as the next guy, but those implants are just horrible.
surely she can get something more natural and dignified now?

and using Trump's/Drumpf's ethnicity to make fun of him, and how his hair looks, and even the colour of his skin and the way he talks.
pic related

My main issue is that Trump has bad taste in women. It seems like he wants exotic but is only willing to go for the blandest kind.

absolutely correct, but Melania's nudity was not high art ffs.
She shouldn't be shamed for it tho, hopefully she can use this to change views of this issue.

this 'roo gets it.
These days FLOTUS are just there to campaign for some irrelevant social issue that may or may not succeed, as long as they don't cause any political scandals no one cares what they do.

i've seen very little about Melania being a slut outside of Sup Forums. most of the time the sjws are accusing her of being a hypocrite for coming out against bullying

Hottest first lady ever

Not a problem
If you can't wank over the first lady, what's her point?

make antiquity great again

R A R E
A
R
E

Why are lefties so sexist now? so she is a worst person for being a model?

I guess burqas are more tolerant right?

>google Seychelles

C-can I come?