Would You want This?

Would You want This?

No, I just want a McChicken

Selina's already Bi. She's just only acted on it once.

dick says yes, brain says no

More of that type of comics? Yes!

I for one accept our new /u/ overlords.

McChicken is shit. Wendy's spicy chicken sandwich is where its at.

This. Did he missclick boards?

All three are pretty Bi. Almost all women in DC are.

This guy knows what the fuck is up.

Step aside, peasants.

Seems like she doesn't like when someone follows her advice

Fuck you both, Chick-fil-a is the only way.

>wanting that nasty jizz sauce in anything except the garbage.

>nightwing
to be fair, he seems to flake out on all his dates.

HAHA LESBIANS
I'm bored of this gag.

t. eurostani

Ivy blatantly stated she loves Harley but she's chemically addicted to the joker.

She's also shown to convince herself that Batman needs to beat her to continue being a man while she enjoys it.

Nah, just good taste. Born and raised burgerland, I know what sauces dont belong on burgers.

>Ivy blatantly stated she love

Blatant like a jackhammer to the face

Then you're blatantly wrong. I bet you use Heinz, too.

God this sandwich looks fucking depressing.

>I'm bored, guess I'll torture my hostage.

It's like a tartar sauce mixed with lettuce on a half-breading fried slice of chicken between two of the waxiest buns I've ever seen.

That's two horrible puns too much.

Do you want to eat it or to get a soul-lifting experience from it?

Harley and Ivy were big on torturing poor ol' Thorn

The president does

Panels 1,3 and 4 got some kinda wonky faces. Like I think they're trying to go for a minimilist thing but it's not really reading well.

One of Dick's only flaws is that he is unable to sustain an emotionally invested relationship for more than 6 months. The only exception to this seems to be Damian, likely because Dick couldn't charm his way into his good books like everyone else and actually had to work on the relationship.

Yeah, Terry Dodson really had some wonky faces going on in the series

Catwoman is doing it wrong

All women associated with Batman should at least be bi. They practically are at this point.

I feel like he's going out of his way to draw noses different, focusing on the nostrils (or rather just one nostril) rather than the septum like most people do.

I feel so too, I also feel like part of the reason why the faces look wonky sometimes it's because of the digital retouching. Old comics really don't look well in these HD remakings (of sorts)

Dubs for truth.

It's almost as if it's nothing more than a marketing tactic to sell to horny losers...

Del Monte. mostly I just use siracha these days. Ketchup is for kids, siracha is for adults

>fap fap

Fucking ace taste.

>tfw I read a fic where Ivy indeed fertilized her

yee lemme get dat mcgangbang senpai