Can someone explain to me why is there protests against Trump ? He got elected, he's president now...

Can someone explain to me why is there protests against Trump ? He got elected, he's president now, why are they protesting ?
It's the fucking rules, so what are they thinking ?

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/1998-trump-people-quote/
youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA
thecornellreview.org/breaking-cornell-students-cry-didnt-get-way/
discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCategory.asp?id=1237
rt.com/usa/george-soros-class-war-619/
my.mixtape.moe/ljexqs.mp4
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/16/black-lives-matter-cashes-100-million-liberal-foun/
reddit.com/r/Sorosforprison/
secretservice.gov/contact/
fbi.gov/contact-us
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Threatening_the_President_of_the_United_States
youtube.com/watch?v=hkx4gGfmUVs
hillaryclinton.com/issues/immigration-reform/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because America is free, you wouldn't know.

He's not president until mid January

They're protesting cause Hillary got the popular vote and trump got majority electoral votes. It's happened a handful of times before, this generation is just better at throwing hissy fits.

You would not write in this style if Trump would have lost you fucking hypocrite

"Just deal with it"
yeah right

They're just copying what Trump supporters said they were going to do if Trump lost, desperately trying to feel relevant.

It'll be over in a month when they get bored and move on.

democrats are really, really stupid people.

They already protest before Hillary even got majority of popular vote.

Deal with it faggot

Because 'muh electoral college'

Because America is a representative republic that protects the will of the states, not mouth breathing retards and bigger breeding camps.

They mad cuz they actually believe he's a racist, mysoginist, xenophobic serial killer who wants to put gays in camps and send every person named Juan back to their country.

I didn't even vote for trump, I've just accepted it cause I'm not a man-child.

They firmly believe that he will round up gays, women, mexicans, and muslims and execute them all (eventually).

Because it's "Babby's First Election" for all these people, and they're blissfully ignorant on how the system actually works, and why it was set up that way.

because some people REALLY didn't want trump to win

so they had all the media buddies collude and painted him as a racist, anti gay warmonger pro federal govt etc

they'll get over it when the new iphone or star wars or something comes out
yes I would, because I respect the constitution and our form of representative government

The left's handling of Trump in this election cycle is the most retarded game of telephone that I've ever seen.

They're mad at the electoral college rules that have been in place, successfully, for over 200 years.

And instead of complaining about it to their representatives in Congress, they're bitching to the sky and blocking roads in cities that already vote 80% democrat.

> Yoga teacher Sonja S., 29, said she heard about the Saturday morning demonstration on Facebook and decided to join the protest over Trump's election, the Associated Press reports. She carried a sign reading, “WOMEN are NO JOKE."

Women being cunts

If only.

Hello fellow constitution loving American!

shut up Tero

Wow, that's a fucking weird statement.

I live in cuckarado. This state went blue towards Clinton. Yet 2 days ago we had protesters march around Denver and there's another march planned for tomorrow evening. Despite the fact that this state was a blue state.

What baffles me is that even though the election suggests there are more hillary supporters here, they still want to protest. California and Oregon were blue too and that's where a bunch of protests are also happening. Shouldn't they be protesting in red states if they really want to be yelling at people who voted Trump? Bitching about Trump to people who majority supported Clinton makes no sense

> (((some people)))

Just look at the list of Hillary's top donors.

because the jews didn't expect trump winning, so they started moving the people as they like.

>frog wondering about senseless protests
Aren't you the international champions of that?

They are literally scared of what is to come.

For one or other reason, it doesn't matter, they actually fear for their country.

idk, why would people protest against a white supremacist president?

>1478945926435m.jpg

Holy fuck, did he actually say that?

That's it, Drumpf is finished.

try to walk around the streets of some southern state waving a communist flag and burning local businesses see what happens

Why don't these people just fucking move to Canada?

Oh, right, because Canada has immigration laws and you can't go where you want just because you don't like your country.

Because for the first time in a long time, the Juden lost. Worse, it was a total rout that they weren't expecting. They had assumed that pandering to non-whites, women, and other minorities would get them over the line. Not only did their (((corrected))) polling fail, Trump smashed The Lying Shill's blue wall. They lost the electoral vote by a substantial margin, and are predicted to lose the popular vote too (not that polls are worth shit anymore). They are divested of other options, so what do they do? They whine. That's all they have left, just whining.

Because Move On and George Soros are paying them all $1500 to protest, this is what Trump meant by "professional" protesters in his recent tweet.

This is exactly the same game plan that Soros has been using to overthrow governments all around the world.

Cuck confirmed.

Thank fuck.

Don't be dumb; Hans. It's fake.

snopes.com/1998-trump-people-quote/

A mongoloid post from a mongol

globalists got fucked hard, first with brexit and now with trump, so they mobilize their paid protestors

Because this is what happens to a generation raised where "everyones a winner" and every kid gets a trophy even if they sucked at sports.

They don't know how to deal with defeat.

There are riots because we have a population full of retards and cucks with George Soros paying people a lot of fucking money to riot.

They're like a kid that has had all toys taken away. For more than a year they were being told by the media that Trump is literallly Hitler and he has no chance of winning. Madame president was real in their minds and now some of them can't cope with a real feeling of a loss.

Toddler tantrums
Spoiled, indulged brats don't like being told 'No!'

>They're protesting cause Hillary got the popular vote

That's what wikipedia says but I've heard that wasn't even the final count and that Trump actually also won the Popular vote, not that it matters.

I hope they let them double down on the popular vote meme before breaking the news, it will make them look even more retarded.

It sucks man. This place used to be a pretty good place to live. Then all the liberal DUDE WEEDS moved here and I'm worried we will be permanently blue.

They are ensuring the democrats will never win another election ever

Yeah because we never have protests in France...
Fucking nip.

liberals are retarded children and the kikes are funding it

The same people burn their own New Balance shoes because they are made in the USA.

And most of them are paid and bussed around to protest.

>Can someone explain to me why is there protests against Trump ?

youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA

the word protest is misleading because it implies that they must be protesting something, but there are reasons to demonstrate just to voice your dissatisfaction or signal that you aren't okay with the direction of the country. just like after Obama became president and there was a huge outcry. there's nothing inherently wrong with it.

a lot of these people are silly alarmists but the reaction on the right has been silly too. you're allowed to say you dislike the president elect without implying you think the results are illegitimate

SJW's, people looking to just cause chaos, and Soro's shekels.

Because the election was rigged, as people on here posted about nonstop. If trumpkins had any decency they would join these protests.

Virtue signaling

Donald will still get the popular vote.

Yeah i'm pretty sure repubs wouldn't burn shit up and block freeways for FIVE FUCKING DAYS thus far and throw rocks at innocent people because their opposing candidate lost. Liberals are children. They never grow up.

...to protest who they voted for?

Yes. They said the vote was rigged, meaning they believe result is the opposite of what should have happened.

Are you surprised that a bunch of millenials and uppity niggers are throwing a tantrum? They've been told their entire lives that their feelings come before any rules, and that they can get anything they want if they whine and complain loud enough.

Is this what bait is now?

I don't like trump because I don't want a homosexual in the white house its that simple

Why is that cuck on the left wearing a checkered handkerchief, black and white symbolizing S&M and child molesting?

Is he connected to pizzagate?

>that sign

These people have libbed themselves retarded.

spoiled kids
use to be getting whatever they want, always
not anymore, so this is something new for them

99% of teenagers in uk are like that

Natural outcome of the safespace special snowflake generation not getting their way.

That'd get a trump voter shot by a liberal, and you know it.

The media has brainwashed them. It's really that simple.

The protesters are all those retards you knew from school who didn't understand anything at all.

thecornellreview.org/breaking-cornell-students-cry-didnt-get-way/

The US presidential elections use a system called the electoral college.

Instead of the presidency being decided by a straight popular vote, the vote is instead conducted on a state-by-state basis. Each state gets a certain number of points. Win the vote in a specific state, you get all the state's points. Get a majority of the state-points available, you win.

Trump managed to get a majority of points without actually getting the most votes nationwide. He outperformed expectations in a handful of crucial states, winning them by narrow margins, while being utterly stomped in highly populous, liberal-leaning states.

A lot of people in big urban areas dislike the fact that this system exists the way it does.

This photo is fake. He did not say this. This is slander plain and simple put out by the Amy Schumer camp. She will be sued and it will be glorious. Please spread it more to give this up coming lawsuit more attention.

We are facing another Head of the Hydra, CTR, United We Dream, SPLC, BLM. These are all heads of the George Soros Hydra. Follow the money and it usually goes back to the same place.
discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCategory.asp?id=1237
rt.com/usa/george-soros-class-war-619/
MUST SEE VIDEO
my.mixtape.moe/ljexqs.mp4
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/16/black-lives-matter-cashes-100-million-liberal-foun/
reddit.com/r/Sorosforprison/
They are pushing the Civil War psyop and want violence. DO NOT PLAY THEIR GAME, do not fall for concern trolling, race baiting, and calls to violence. If you see them calling for violence towards the President or any other official please contact the Secret Service or the FBI.
secretservice.gov/contact/
fbi.gov/contact-us
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Threatening_the_President_of_the_United_States

Democracy makes no sence. Abandon all rules.
USA fails at humanitarian representation.

#greylivesmatter

Scared, repubiicuck?

You're right, the election was rigged. Big time. There should be an investigation into voter fraud.
And she STILL fucking lost.

because hilary is a cunt

they're professional protesters, it's not a grassroots thing.

The sign should say "Women. That's the joke."

They're not protesting against his election. They're protesting against him. Because of him, neo-Nazis and Klansmen everywhere feel like they've been vindicated, and the protesters are putting their foot down and saying that they won't tolerate that kind of behavior.

"it's only emocracy if i get it my way"

paid protestors. hired by george soros, billionaire

Nope, some of them are protesting the election and saying the electoral college is "outdated". Even though direct democracy goes back to fucking athens.

They'll give up by the end of the month. Once Donald proves that he is a moderate without a strict ideology they'll realize he's superior to Obama.

This is underrated as fuck

Sup Forums is not always right.

these are independent protests. it really is grass roots.

source: someone who actually put one together, of decent size, and effectiveness

there are legitimate protestors but they are dilluting their efforts by hiring professional protestors.

they are programmed to do so

>Not even president yet
> already created new jobs.
>Lowered unemployment amongst gender studies majors

He's right, you know. America isn't a democracy.

how did it go from
>Donald Trump said criminals are crossing the border illegally from Mexico
to
>Donald Trump will personally go out torture rape and murder everyone who is not a straight white male
?????????????????????????

Because white people were meant to go extinct.

youtube.com/watch?v=hkx4gGfmUVs

you seriously dodged a bullet there
hillaryclinton.com/issues/immigration-reform/
good job burgerbros

yh he beat them with their own system makes it even more impressive.
especially since the media was completely biased against him.